Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Funkmaster General
Sep 13, 2008

Hey, man, I distinctly remember this being an episode of Spongebob. :colbert:

Are any of the alternate voices the original Japanese voices?

This game is much more fun when the characters scream incoherently than when they say "Nutrition! Vitamins!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Infinitum posted:

Prove it :colbert:

I just sent you a friend request.

Join online and search via 'friend'
Password is 1337 (liek jeffk)

I am at work I have a job but I will own you later nerd

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Get a real timezone you turdlord :(

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

I unlocked Satan

Funkmaster General posted:

Are any of the alternate voices the original Japanese voices?

This game is much more fun when the characters scream incoherently than when they say "Nutrition! Vitamins!"

Nah, just the voice actors giving them even goofier voices. Satan goes full saturday morning sassy cartoon character for example.

Though Japanese voices are all engrish anyway so you'd still be hearing HEALTHY LIVING

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Just got an amfilm screen protector, did all the correct steps, and got to say, its way nicer than the HORI official one I was using. That one scratched super quick from nothing and was a bubble problem child, this one applied super easy and looks just way nicer through. Shower tip worked like a charm, thanks internet.

Just can't play docked for awhile :smith:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/Kirby25thJP/status/857247910689259520

Chef De Cuisinart
Oct 31, 2010

Brandy does in fact, in my experience, contribute to Getting Down.

C-SPAN Caller posted:

Just can't play docked for awhile :smith:

What? Why not? I play docked just fine with the amfilm protector.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Chef De Cuisinart posted:

What? Why not? I play docked just fine with the amfilm protector.

Oh I thought that could melt the adhesive. Guess not! my HORI melted just from casual play long after application.

Also, look at me, having physical media and splatoon amiibo!

land fills hate me

Also did anyone else use Luigi for their guest profile avatars? I ended up making a guest profile so people could try LoZ.

C-SPAN Caller fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Apr 26, 2017

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

C-SPAN Caller posted:

Also did anyone else use Luigi for their guest profile avatars? I ended up making a guest profile so people could try LoZ.

I used the question block for that. Luigi is too good for randos.

I used the green squid for mine.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

The Bloop posted:

I used the question block for that. Luigi is too good for randos.

I used the green squid for mine.

Didn't even realize there was a question mark block. Thanks for that suggestion mate

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

Do you believe in heroes?
My tempered glass screen protector applied perfectly in the steamy bathroom, but a dog hair got underneath it and while I was fishing it out my tub overflowed because I forgot it was plugged and it caved in the ceiling of my kitchen directly underneath the bathroom.

10/10 screen protector, 10/10 renter's insurance.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Millions posted:

My tempered glass screen protector applied perfectly in the steamy bathroom, but a dog hair got underneath it and while I was fishing it out my tub overflowed because I forgot it was plugged and it caved in the ceiling of my kitchen directly underneath the bathroom.

wait really

also sick nasty neon joycons

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Wait the shower head was able to fill your bathtub?

Wendell
May 11, 2003

OH MAN.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Just run the shower for like 30 seconds. You don't need to fill a 100 gallon bath, drat.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
Why doesn't your tub have an overflow drain?

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Millions posted:

This thread is good again :allears:

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Millions posted:

Call Nintendo customer support

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

yeah, but did you glue anything to the back of your switch?

bkerlee
Aug 3, 2006

Slimy and gross.
But did you get the dog hair?

shacked up with Brenda
Mar 8, 2007

Hello everyone. It is April 26th, 2017 and I still cannot find a Nintendo Switch™ in the great state of Vermont.

Great job!

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

Do you believe in heroes?

Cojawfee posted:

Why doesn't your tub have an overflow drain?

To clarify, the water only reached the overflow drain. But I discovered that because the building was built 100 years ago, the overflow drain rusted through and instead of leading into the plumbing it led into my kitchen.

And yeah, I got the dog hair :smugdog:

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!
I'm very surprised I walked into a random walmart and got a Switch off a shelf this close to its launch

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
My walmart in a major American city has had switches for over a week now. They still have 2 left.

HyperPuma
Jun 24, 2007

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but trump is president
yeah at this point if you cant find a switch its because the store isnt ordering them

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!
I guess check Walmart because I checked a Gamestop, Toys R US, Best Buy, and Target before hand and they had none in stock

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

I'm still stoked about my preordered Switch and am greatly regretting that I planned to do a bunch of stuff this weekend instead of being a bum and playing MK8.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

HyperPuma posted:

yeah at this point if you cant find a switch its because the store isnt ordering them

That just isn't true at all.

BestBuy is supposed to have a bunch this Friday to sell alongside Mario Kart, so that might be a good place and time to look!

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off
I can't wait to go home and continue injecting Puyo Puyo Tetris directly into my veins. I give it until the end of this weekend before I start seeing puzzle games play themselves when I close my eyes :eng101:

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

The only way I got my Switch was to go to a Target in a not-very-well-travelled neighborhood, which is hard to do in NYC, on a Monday afternoon before commuters hit the place but after the store unpacked their daily shipment.

All I remember is the advice given somewhere on SA about getting in good with the local sales help and getting info about shipment times and quantities.

Hopefully more goons will be able to get theirs as the MK8 buildup releases on Friday.. poo poo, I might even get another as a backup, with neon joycons this time.

Also, loving the poo poo out of my Pro Controller, not only is it perfecto for Zelda with its pro heft and fit (poo poo they must have done a lot of focus grouping to get it this right) but it works OOTB with OpenEmu on my MacBook Pro, letting me rediscover all the old N64, SNES, NES, DS, PS1, and PSP games with a controller I should have been using.

Binary Badger fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Apr 26, 2017

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

shacked up with Brenda posted:

Hello everyone. It is April 26th, 2017 and I still cannot find a Nintendo Switch™ in the great state of Vermont.

Great job!

Call Bernie Sanders and imply you are one of his many secret children. He will get you a Switch.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
lol if you don't have a switch on Friday, stores will be sold out again just like launch thanks to MK8D.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope
My local supermarket still has maybe 10 Switches in stock. They have never been out of stock as far as I can tell.

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

This avatar helped buy Lowtax a new skeleton.

Holy poo poo I am terrible at shovel knight, that loving tutorial boss was a nightmare for me.

I am revert to babby, can no longer play games :(

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Millions posted:

Holy poo poo

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
Also I am kind of ok at tetris, but I am hot garbage at puyo puyo

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Is there a thread to share goon friend codes? I want to play Mario Kart with you.:unsmith:

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

The store near me has 4 in stock all the time.
I'm tempted to flip one even if the margins are kinda bad.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.

Dr Cheeto posted:

Call Nintendo customer support

Knowing Nintendo they would charge a premium to fix the plumbing and then hand you a $5 plunger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Inzombiac posted:

The store near me has 4 in stock all the time.
I'm tempted to flip one even if the margins are kinda bad.

Man, just think what you could do with that extra 20 bux after spending days haggling with people who want to pay with a garbage bag full of gift cards that he swears have not been deactivated.

• Locked thread