Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Nazzadan posted:

My [23F] boyfriend [25M] started masturbating next to me when I denied him a handjob, what do I do? (NSFW?)
This reminded me of a goon that used to post a lot about his miserable relationship and kept an excel spreadsheet to track his monthly handjobs.

It's weird how common pop culture makes it out to be but I honestly think that if your SO is regularly turning you down it needs to be addressed asap or you should just breakup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

quote:

I have a buddy that the gang calls a Nazi/Hitler, purely because he has a vaguely German
-sounding last name and he's a super chill bleeding-heart kinda guy. I address him as Herr Krause sometimes. His wife, naturally, is Frau Krause (God her maiden name is so ripe for jokes. Phister). High school poo poo is a hell of a drug.

Fisto :haw: PLEASE ASSUME THE POSITION.

I have an old friend that to this day is called "Nazi Gavin" because he lived in Germany for 8 years.
We still find any excuse to joke about the Holocaust in the UK.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Apr 26, 2017

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

ArbitraryC posted:

This reminded me of a goon that used to post a lot about his miserable relationship and kept an excel spreadsheet to track his monthly handjobs.

It's weird how common pop culture makes it out to be but I honestly think that if your SO is regularly turning you down it needs to be addressed asap or you should just breakup.

why the gently caress would you even get salty about a lack of handjobs every chick does it like they're milking a loving cow or something

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Me [37F] with my [47 M] 2 month dating. Need help ending it.

quote:

tl;dr Im a freebird commitment phobe who normally doesn't suck as ending things

I've been casually (what I thought) dating this guy for about 2 months now. I made it clear I wasn't looking for anything serious. maybe he didn't believe me? It's become apparent to me over the last two weeks that he is far more into me than I am into him (referring to me as his girlfriend, talking about travelling with me), he wants much more of a relationship than I want, and we just aren't very sexually compatible. He thinks we are very sexually on point, I am the best thing since sliced bread, he thought he would always be alone until he met me blah blah blah. I need to end it. I can't be solely responsible for his happiness, and I don't want to be. I just wanted casual.My problem is twofold.

First how to end it? What should I say? He is a very awesome guy otherwise. I want to be gentle and firm with him without giving him false hope that he can wait for me. He lost his fiancee to a drunk driver, his second love cheated on him after six years together. He keeps telling me he never though he'd find someone he felt so happy with again. Ugh. So I don't want to destroy him.

Second can I do it via text? I say this because our schedules are practically opposite. The next time I see him in person probably won't be for another week or two and I honestly want to end this sooner rather than later. Is this a horrible idea? He doesn't really do email. I express myself better when I write things out. I thought , maybe text him with an option to chat after he has processed it if he needs to via phone?

Help me reddit. This has literally never happened to me before. usually I don't give a poo poo. I want to end this with as little pain as possible to a genuinely nice guy who isn't for me.

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

ArbitraryC posted:

Jesus, handjobs are just about the worst, right behind not having sex at all. I don't think there has ever been an enthusiastically given handjob, at least within the context of a relationship.

gently caress, if you're reduced to begging for and tracking your handjobs, you might as well just end it, your relationship is doomed anyway.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fmban3Fio14

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

why the gently caress would you even get salty about a lack of handjobs every chick does it like they're milking a loving cow or something

What kind of weird girlfriend do you have that you think this is normal? It's not, and my girlfriend gives good handjobs that are very enjoyable.

Cough Drop The Beat fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Apr 26, 2017

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

What kind of weird girlfriend do you have that you think this is normal? It's not, and my girlfriend gives good handjobs that are very enjoyable.

whats wrong with your sex life that you're getting handjobs instead of literally any other sex act

is your girlfriend in junior high

chernobyl kinsman fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Apr 26, 2017

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

I imagine if she won't even tug one out their bedroom life ain't exactly poppin off in other ways.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
That dude was hoping his girl would get turned on and join in. Too bad she's such a stick in the mud.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

If it was one person I wouldn't have said anything and just figured she was bad at handjobs but no; fifteen years of dating, literally never asked for one, and every woman immediately decides trying to yank it off is sexy

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

chernobyl kinsman posted:

whats wrong with your sex life that you're getting handjobs instead of literally any other sex act

id say its p rare to just have one to completion, but like, as a part of foreplay or in combination with a bj its p dope to get one so whatever.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Don't DEMAND certain types of SEX like you're tooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooood for a part of your girlfriend's BODY

god you guys suck

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
Pnurtis already has several adorable nicknames. We call him by his name but I don't really care if other people use short forms

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

I wish I'd been named Damien. But my parents were hippies so I'm stuck being named after a loving bird.

Is it Kestral? Because I've heard that as a name and thinks it's so cool
I am also a hippy

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

54 40 or gently caress posted:

Pnurtis already has several adorable nicknames. We call him by his name but I don't really care if other people use short forms

I am also a hippy

Auk

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

chernobyl kinsman posted:

Lol if you don't let your super horny girlfriend give you handjobs, blowjobs, whatever she wants when she's all over your dick. Just lmao.

WoodrowSkillson posted:

id say its p rare to just have one to completion, but like, as a part of foreplay or in combination with a bj its p dope to get one so whatever.

Yup, literally this.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

I wish I'd been named Damien. But my parents were hippies so I'm stuck being named after a loving bird.

Grouse.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
We nicknamed a guy, "Pooter" in high school, and it stuck to that poor bastard like white on rice.

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc
Auk would be a badass name.

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Lol if you don't let your super horny girlfriend give you handjobs when she's all over your dick

Lol if you consider enthusiasm to give just a hand job as "horny" or being "all over your dick"

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

It's so Raven

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Ptarmigurtis.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Turkey Buzzard get your rear end over here!!!

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

I Was The Fury posted:

Lol if you consider enthusiasm to give just a hand job as "horny" or being "all over your dick"

I've literally never been given "just a handjob" by a woman since I was like 19, so I really have no clue what you're talking about.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
it's cruel to name a girl Swallow

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Pick posted:

Don't DEMAND certain types of SEX like you're tooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooood for a part of your girlfriend's BODY

god you guys suck

Anyone who asks for a handjob deserves what they get IMO. You bargain down to one, you never start there.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
TITMOUSE!

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I've also never asked for a handjob in my life and you people have some drat weird opinions about sex

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Swallow is my LAST name, rear end in a top hat.

What's your first name?

Booby.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Pick posted:

god you guys suck

What doe this mean? You're not making any sense. Take a break from GBS for gently caress's sake.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Pnurtis already has several adorable nicknames.

Is one of them "Pnurty"? :kimchi:

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
Skyler gave Walter White a handjob in the first season and look how that turned out

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Bobby Digital posted:

Skyler gave Walter White a handjob in the first season and look how that turned out

They took that scene out on Netflix. Stupid, hey? Like that's the most morally questionable scene on BB.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

I am also a hippy

I'm afraid not, but that's a super cool name.
Hippies are the best

I said to a friend once that Chlamydia was a great name for a girl, and she was like "That's so pretty!" :downs:

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Apr 26, 2017

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Leon Einstein posted:

What doe this mean? You're not making any sense. Take a break from GBS for gently caress's sake.

If I do that I'm going to drive to his house and bang on the door and demand that he answer for his need to be cruel to me when I left offerings on his altar every god damned week like he's my sex Yahweh.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

I'm afraid not, but that's a super cool name.
Hippies are the best

Its gotta be Wren, right?

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Hey come on Cassowary is a :krad: name.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I'm going to name my kids Hawke but not for the bird, for Dragon Age 2.

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever
It's probably Peregrine, but they call him Pippin.

Goddamn hippies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc
These are my children Hawke, Merril, and Elftwink.