Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

cinci zoo sniper posted:

Just ahead of the release of our third film from Adam Sandler, Sandy Wexler, we announced the renewal of our deal with Sandler to premiere an additional four films exclusively on Netflix around the world. We continue to be excited by our Sandler relationship and our members continue to be thrilled with his films. Since the launch of The Ridiculous 6, Netflix members have spent more than half a billion hours enjoying the films of Adam Sandler.

I blame Europe since no one in North America still watches or enjoys Adam Sandler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Furnaceface posted:

I blame Europe since no one in North America still watches or enjoys Adam Sandler.

not even your conservative relatives from rural areas?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

call of duty marketing really going in on "visceral" and aretrooping

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4Q_XYVescc

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Good job neither setting a deadline nor issuing an actual work order for your vanity request, management. Guess this means the project will be completed at a most inopportune time now.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://twitter.com/bosseahlgren/status/856836564307116032

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

:10bux:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCBmzi0ik-A

quote:

Death or Dishonor introduces new National Focus trees for Hungary, Romania, Czechoslovakia, and Yugoslavia, which revolve around navigating the ideological (and physical) land mines of central Europe during World War II. This content furthers Paradox’s goal of capturing the unique wartime experience of every nation involved in World War II, but players will also find new opportunities to change the course of history if they so choose.

Death or Dishonor - and the accompanying free 1.4 Oak update - will also include:
Revamp of Air Gameplay: Take to the skies with new mechanics and quality of life updates that make it easier to bring your airpower to bear. (Part of the Oak Update - FREE)
Equipment Conversion: Update your arsenal by converting older units -- or make use of captured enemy vehicles and gear.
New Music and Art: 3 new thematic musical tracks from composer Andreas Waldetoft, new art content for the four focus nations, and new troop voiceovers.
New Diplomatic and Puppet Interactions: License military technology to bring other nations’ weapons to the field or sell your advances to the highest bidder. Fascist countries get new subject levels like Reichskommissariat, with access to licenses, industry and strategic resources. The instated governments are held in an iron grip, making it harder for them to break free.
Improved Map Design and Display: the world map has been clarified to make it easier to follow the action around the world. New impassable areas create tactical choke-points and more historical gameplay (Part of the Oak Update - FREE)

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
*reading Europol*

I haven't seen this many "leftists" defend inactivity against fascism since the last time they considerd naming a street after Carl Severing.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Randler posted:

*reading Europol*

I haven't seen this many "leftists" defend inactivity against facism since the last time they considerd naming a street after Carl Severing.

carl :sever:ing

Bueno Papi
May 10, 2009

:siren: im down

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

nice, a few more to go and thread will be as good as new

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
I should get HoI to finally put an end to DaDchat. :kheldragar:

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

Randler posted:

*reading Europol*

I haven't seen this many "leftists" defend inactivity against fascism since the last time they considerd naming a street after Carl Severing.

there are leftists in europol?

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
hoi4's good

i haven't bought together for victory yet but i'll probably pick this up and TFV when it's on sale

1.4 is also supposed to make air combat better thank goodness

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

UberJew posted:

there are leftists in europol?

There are people who consider themselves leftists, who are very upset about Macron making it to round two and who are very angry that those darn neoliberals throw shade on Melenchon for not saying "Vote Macron to prevent Le Pen".

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Dreylad posted:

hoi4's good

i haven't bought together for victory yet but i'll probably pick this up and TFV when it's on sale

im waiting for a new computer so i can finish my uk game by capturing everything

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
HOI4 makes for a good casual multiplayer 2v2 because generally there'd be a clear winner by the end of the night.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

*europol advisory* swiss government is looking into a referendum to clamp down on immigration from eu

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Randler posted:

There are people who consider themselves leftists, who are very upset about Macron making it to round two and who are very angry that those darn neoliberals throw shade on Melenchon for not saying "Vote Macron to prevent Le Pen".

tbh i haven't read europol since it was topical and current to do nothing but poo poo on italy and greece for being profligate layabouts and a dark stain on the very sensible and serious eu and how justifiable forcing an overthrow of elected government was, so i would have expected europol to be outright enthusiastic about macron

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
My wasteful strategy game purchase for 2017 is already taken by Steel Division: Normandy 1944, however.

UberJew posted:

tbh i haven't read europol since it was topical and current to do nothing but poo poo on italy and greece for being profligate layabouts and a dark stain on the very sensible and serious eu and how justifiable forcing an overthrow of elected government was, so i would have expected europol to be outright enthusiastic about macron

Europol has been marxoteen central for at least a year. You basically have no middle ground between marxoteens and gimmicky right-wing posters like GC.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
I picked that up thanks to dota 2 item money, as well

I'm worse at RTSes but it takes most of the good things about wargame and few bad things

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
I really wanna play more of it, but it is one of those games I can barely find time for because I'd actually have to concentrate there. And I'm currently not in a "do thinky stuff" mood after work.

But I guess I could always join up some with some Wehraboo and role-play as a realistic SS commander, i.e. being a tactically useless little bitch.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Randler posted:

But I guess I could always join up some with some Wehraboo and role-play as a realistic SS commander, i.e. being a tactically useless little bitch.

how could you play with your monitor off :confused:

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

boner confessor posted:

how could you play with your monitor off :confused:

Considering the fact that I did not got medically discharged during boot camp, I'm probably above-average when it comes to military utility among DnD posters, thankyouverymuch.

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
i was in shape and seriously thinking about joining the military for all the idealistic rah rah reasons (especially as the alternative ended up being homeless for a year), fortunately we went ahead with the blatantly nonsensical and vile catastrophe that was the invasion of iraq months before i turned 18 and that got me nice and apppropriately disillusioned

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

http://i.imgur.com/hzVfDZ3.gifv

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

I say, hey, listen to me!
Stay sane inside insanity!!!
I founds a kitten.

He was laying in the middle of a four lane 60 mph road along the white lines, and in the time it took me to notice, pull over, and grab him like 20 cars and trucks passed him by like an inch.
What the hell do I feed it?
e: He's a bit smaller than my hand, so I'm not sure if he's solid kitty food size or what.

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
Feed it a vet visit

Your bed now has fleas

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

rear end struggle posted:

Feed it a vet visit

Your bed now has fleas

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

I say, hey, listen to me!
Stay sane inside insanity!!!
Checked him for fleas. Pretty sure he was a house kitty until today. His behavior doesn't scream "outdoor" cat or stray to me.

but yeah a vet visit is planned for tomorrow

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/joshgnosis/status/857097242498486273

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Schizotek posted:

I founds a kitten.

He was laying in the middle of a four lane 60 mph road along the white lines, and in the time it took me to notice, pull over, and grab him like 20 cars and trucks passed him by like an inch.
e: He's a bit smaller than my hand, so I'm not sure if he's solid kitty food size or what.

give a vet's office a call and ask them what to get it for food

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

Schizotek posted:

I founds a kitten.

:ohdear: I hope he wasnt hit by anything, please do take him to the vet

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
Poor guy was probably dumbed by an owner

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Schizotek posted:

I founds a kitten.

seconding the vet idea. they'll know what to do, especially if you want to keep him

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

they look all the same on my phone so ill go with the coffee kind

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

cinci zoo sniper posted:

they look all the same on my phone so ill go with the coffee kind