Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Yeah rolling doesn't work on about 1/4 the enemies.

It the early 2d games are about learning the level layouts, not twitch platforming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Taxi
Oct 31, 2016

Female Rich is hotter than Karen. I think this breaks Rich-in-a-Wig canon.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up
I'm gonna get FaceApp now cause I'm curious as to how I'd look as a pretty girl.

edit: and a grandpa

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
i faceapped myself as a girl and now i wanna bone me so hard

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Origami Dali posted:

i faceapped myself as a girl and now i wanna bone me so hard

Post/avatar combo

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
https://twitter.com/DougExeter/status/856705059375128576

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Space Taxi posted:

Jack gets legit butthurt when people laugh at him for being stupid while playing video games.

Then he can't let it go for the rest of the stream and whenever he does something normal he'll say, "Look, I'm not stupid, I just did this thing."

Jack thinks he's smart. (He's not)

None of this is true btw.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Whos the real loser, Jack for sucking at games, or the people who actually watch those streams for hours on end?

Seems obvious to me.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Jack takes all the money he earns from gamer nerds watching him play games and turns into cash singles and rubs each one down the entire length of his meaty dick.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Space Taxi posted:

Female Rich is hotter than Karen. I think this breaks Rich-in-a-Wig canon.

That thing always gives the female versions really good skin, I think it inflates the gender swapped attractiveness

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
im really hot as a girl
:stare:

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Looking forward to that new commentary track someone mentioned they're doing many pages ago.

Wonder what movie it'll be. They said it was going to be something relatively new if I remember correct. Somehow I hope it's a lovely movie.

e: Wonder if it could be Man of Steel and then Superman movies in general. In their HitB on that movie they just seem fascinated and shocked at the excess and disastrous violence and collateral damaged, much of it caused by Superman. I mean my mom was just shocked at that movie and called me to tell me about how bad, horrible and nauseating it was.

Randarkman fucked around with this message at 07:03 on Apr 25, 2017

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I liked the destruction

See, if we had a dude who could punch buildings to dust fighting a dude who could punch buildings to dust, buildings WOULD BE PUNCHED TO DUST

Superman saves the gud dang Earth and all you sissies cry about a few thousand collateral deaths. He saved billions

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

a bone to pick posted:

Nah they made the point that sonic has always sucked and they were right for once.

Yeah their exposé that Sonic is not good is Pre-Rec's Jack & Jill episode.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Sonic 1 was a good game but I thought they were right about the game basically punishing you for going too fast which is not how it was advertised.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Not how it was advertised but the core of the game, and every good Sonic game, has been about actually exploring the levels. Going fast is the reward once you actually learn the level layouts. The bad Sonic games focus on speed or combat over exploration.

Justin Credible
Aug 27, 2003

happy cat

Sonic Spinball is both one of the best pinball games ever made and one of the more frustrating Sonic games made, especially if you just look at the Genesis.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

If you want a good genesis game about going fast and fighting I recommend road rash 2 or 3.

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer

BRACK!

Space Taxi
Oct 31, 2016
Poor Female Rich still has a receding hairline.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Captain Lavender posted:

Yeah their exposé that The Order 1866 is not good is Pre-Rec's Jack & Jill episode.

Space Taxi
Oct 31, 2016
Old Rich is just regular Rich with more contempt.

Apparently Rich gets even more bitter in his old age.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

Space Taxi posted:

Old Rich is just regular Rich with more contempt.

Apparently Rich gets even more bitter in his old age.

Was there ever any doubt? A lifetime of broken wheels will do that to any man.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Turns out he had the broken wheel inside of him all along

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

parallelodad posted:

Not how it was advertised but the core of the game, and every good Sonic game, has been about actually exploring the levels. Going fast is the reward once you actually learn the level layouts. The bad Sonic games focus on speed or combat over exploration.

Yeah, the games were about playing and replaying the game until you could get good enough from memorization to speed through the levels and/or know where all the hidden power-ups and lives were. The games were all like 2 hours at most to complete, and designed to replay until you could not only speed through the levels and know where everything was, but also get 50+ rings to unlock the special stages and collect the emeralds.

I love the old Sonic games, the Genesis was the 16-bit system I had as a kid, and yet I'd still say the Super Mario Bros series was way better. I'd go over to my friend's house in my Genesis days to play his Super Nintendo, and I was blown away by how good Super Mario World was as a platformer and just as a game in general.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Well that just goes without saying

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

rich evans is a crack baby with crippling diabetes and i want to gently caress him

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up

Mulaney Power Move posted:

rich evans is a crack baby with crippling diabetes and i want to gently caress him

You can't fix him. He's a lone wolf.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Plinketto Skateboard Kid / Repo Jake is the best episode of BotW.

It's the dream team and they're in rare form and Rich is the best and the Dom Deluise bit is solid gold. Thanks for reading.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Plinketto Skateboard Kid / Repo Jake is the best episode of BotW.

It's the dream team and they're in rare form and Rich is the best and the Dom Deluise bit is solid gold. Thanks for reading.

The Skateboard Kid is a good movie. I remember renting when I was younger.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
The Star Wars Holiday Special is the best BotW and not only because it's the hottest Jay has ever been.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

powerful sex moves posted:

The Star Wars Holiday Special is the best BotW and not only because it's the hottest Jay has ever been.

🤔 I'll allow it.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
funny, but we all know the Osteoporosis dance episode will never be topped, I still laugh at Betty loving up and almost running into a plant.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
I prefer the wheel episode where Rich calls the Chinese hot line about setting up the Internet.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
The real answer is that there are a lot of good BotW's and there is no objective correct answer to the question of which is the absolute best.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
maybe we need a botw for botw episodes?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Star Wars holiday special spoiled a long running joke my friends were pulling on me. I thought Zach Snyder was just one guy who sucked incredibly hard, but it turns out that name is just the new Alan Smithee.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Ya gotta hand it to Zach, he's convinced WB to give him close to a billion dollars to make turd after turd.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
I like to put the BoTW playlist on random and fall asleep to them. I've had some interesting dreams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Hippo
Aug 8, 2004

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

All I know is that Rich Evans needs to hop to and get to making a new Wheel of the Worst pronto.

• Locked thread