Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Plinketto is vastly superior.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

a bone to pick posted:

funny, but we all know the Osteoporosis dance episode will never be topped, I still laugh at Betty loving up and almost running into a plant.

this is all true. On the other hand... Eloise Cole is dead.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
Ah the demon EloIseCole.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up

Whorelord posted:

Eloise Cole is Undead

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Whorelord posted:

Thank God.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Whorelord posted:

Eloise Cole is dead.

:rock: I'M ON A HIGHWAY TO HELL :rock:

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

We Know Catheters posted:

I like to put the BoTW playlist on random and fall asleep to them. I've had some interesting dreams.

In case anyone forgot this exists:

https://cytu.be/r/redlettermedia

Happy Hippo posted:

All I know is that Rich Evans needs to hop to and get to making a new Wheel of the Worst pronto.

Dude claims he already fixed the original

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Plinketto is vastly superior.

I agree, not sure why they don't use it more. Rich put so much work into it.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

SpacePig posted:

not sure why they don't use it more.

SpacePig posted:

Rich put so much work into it.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
Next best of the worst they should use the new wheel, and at some point during the choosing they just go over and gently caress up the plinketto board to hurt Rich's feelings.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
should I assume that something went "wrong" during the filming of the latest Neil Breen botw and they ended up killing Max Landis, because they shot that thing months ago and it's still not up

Space Taxi
Oct 31, 2016

SpacePig posted:

not sure why they don't use it more

One constant with RLM is laziness. It's easier to wheel the wheel out in front of the camera than it is to setup the Plinketto monstrosity.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Origami Dali posted:

should I assume that something went "wrong" during the filming of the latest Neil Breen botw and they ended up killing Max Landis, because they shot that thing months ago and it's still not up

Lemmie spoil it for you last time Max made a short film for the end of BoTW using the films they had reviewed when he got back to his fancy rear end hollywood place and even had a few people pathetic enough to show up if max landis texts them and asks if they wanna be in a thing.

So this time Max offered to do that again and this time he is taking for-loving-ever possibly because his mouth wrote some checks his rear end can't cash.

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!
I think the Wormania lady should hook up with the Morelles Mushrooms nut bar. They'd probably hit it off.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Mushroom guy is dead and got turned into mushroom compost

Space Taxi
Oct 31, 2016
Of course Female Jay is the hottest of the bunch.

Would bang post-op Jay.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

reignofevil posted:

Lemmie spoil it for you last time Max made a short film for the end of BoTW using the films they had reviewed when he got back to his fancy rear end hollywood place and even had a few people pathetic enough to show up if max landis texts them and asks if they wanna be in a thing.

So this time Max offered to do that again and this time he is taking for-loving-ever possibly because his mouth wrote some checks his rear end can't cash.

Home alone kid is busy filming folk rock star music vids. give it time friends.

Space Taxi
Oct 31, 2016
*Jack complains about people using adblock*

*Then Jack complains about his Youtube videos getting copyright strikes*

Live by the capitalist sword, die by the capitalist sword.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

powerful sex moves posted:

The real answer is that there are a lot of good BotW's and there is no objective correct answer to the question of which is the absolute best.

Sex Weirdo
Wendy's Naughty Night
Confessions of a Dirty Pair
The Slut
The Erotic Mr Rose
Darling, Are You Bored of Men?
Fire In Her Bed
Nympho

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Whorelord posted:

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

:rock: I'M ON A HIGHWAY TO HELL :rock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAUKvXYo4bA

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007

Space Taxi posted:

One constant with RLM is laziness. It's easier to wheel the wheel out in front of the camera than it is to setup the Plinketto monstrosity.

I think that's one reason they all loved Lowblow so much.

Andro Dunos
Dec 11, 2003

powerful sex moves posted:

The Star Wars Holiday Special is the best BotW and not only because it's the hottest Jay has ever been.

He's also drinking eggnog and it resembles a big glass of semen.

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Mike's Joe Pilato story is the best part of that episode.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

I met Rich once

He said I was a stupid rear end in a top hat just because I said he looked like an adult baby

Then we had insane grotesque hatesex in the cargo bay

[edit] it was good

Fartbox fucked around with this message at 07:47 on Apr 27, 2017

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lmao if your first interaction with a person is insulting them

what a loser

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The Circle.........is boring.

Like, the trailer tells ya every thing you need to know about the plot, but man I just wanted to sleep throughout it. Tom Hanks doesn't even come off as a big enough douche either, which...kinda sucks.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

Snatch Duster posted:

lmao if your first interaction with a person is insulting them

what a loser

What if that person is your enemy?

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Fartbox posted:

What if that person is your enemy?

If you have enemies I feel sorry for you son

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Suicide Squad is on HBO Now and boy that movie feels like it's been sitting on a shelf since it was completed days after the release of Batman and Robin.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Shinjobi posted:

The Circle.........is boring.

Like, the trailer tells ya every thing you need to know about the plot, but man I just wanted to sleep throughout it. Tom Hanks doesn't even come off as a big enough douche either, which...kinda sucks.

That's a shame. Silicon Valley is chock full of over-the-top Andrew Ryan style Libertarian dipshits, any of which you could make a movie about that would plausibly end in a fight atop an airship. They don't have to be borning, dammit.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

Snatch Duster posted:

If you have enemies I feel sorry for you son

What kind of man walks this earth and does not make a few enemies? I pity these men, for they must be like invisible spirits, too meek to challenge in life and will be easily forgotten by history

Great men make a lot of enemies

Space Taxi
Oct 31, 2016
Garrett is a great man.

Andro Dunos
Dec 11, 2003

Julius Caesar didn't have any enemies.

QED

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Jonas Albrecht posted:

That's a shame. Silicon Valley is chock full of over-the-top Andrew Ryan style Libertarian dipshits, any of which you could make a movie about that would plausibly end in a fight atop an airship. They don't have to be borning, dammit.

I'd say it's more a failing of the script. They want to show you all the ways the constant surveillance is a problem, that by the time the movie ends there's really no build up. Didn't do a good job setting up the antagonists, which may be good commentary on the companies pulling this poo poo pretending to be your friend. Still though, a very boring thriller.

Also I don't know why stars wars man was in it.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Shinjobi posted:

I'd say it's more a failing of the script. They want to show you all the ways the constant surveillance is a problem, that by the time the movie ends there's really no build up. Didn't do a good job setting up the antagonists, which may be good commentary on the companies pulling this poo poo pretending to be your friend. Still though, a very boring thriller.

Also I don't know why stars wars man was in it.

I'm curious, how do they kill AttacktheBlockman off?

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

Andro Dunos posted:

Julius Caesar didn't have any enemies.

QED

What about Asterix? :colbert:

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009
This was my favourite BotW moment

http://imgur.com/wWeDKM2

e: holy poo poo why is this so big, linking instead

ultrabindu fucked around with this message at 09:58 on Apr 27, 2017

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Origami Dali posted:

Neil Breen is running a crowdfunding campaign for his new film.
https://www.gofundme.com/Twisted-Neil-Breen-Film
RLM want to release the episode to coincide with the last day of the campaign to help Neil out with the final push towards the goal.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Jonas Albrecht posted:

I'm curious, how do they kill AttacktheBlockman off?

One dude dies in the film, and it's because a drone appears in front of his speeding truck and swerves out of the way, off of a bridge.

Even that was boring. And embarrassing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009
It really should have just cut to a bad dummy shot and be done with it.

• Locked thread