Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

FoolyCharged posted:

Its a half naked girl with a fascination of the player stand in and a Japanese stereotyped romantic personality. Of course they were popular with the dudes that voted in that contest
yeah except for all the women that loved her, which, considering the polls told you some of the gender breakdown, was a decent amount.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Endorph posted:

yeah except for all the women that loved her, which, considering the polls told you some of the gender breakdown, was a decent amount.

Wait seriously?

Can you post the character breakdowns in the main FE thread if you have them?

Atou Ren
Dec 31, 2012

Tae posted:

That's strange, he appears to be out of breath. I wonder what's wrong...

The character portrait there should be Silas instead of Jakob.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
I forgot a couple Takumi battle conversations so here you go.

Corrine vs. Takumi

Any last words, Corrine?
Takumi... In your heart you must know this is the last thing I ever wanted.
Ah, how quaint. More pretty words from the Princess of Betrayal. How can you stand to live after the horrors you caused in Hoshido? My suspicions must be accurate. Nohrians don't have souls.
Words could never express my sorrow for what took place...
Oh? Are you still human enough to feel remorse? Fascinating. It's a fitting last emotion.
I hope you feel its sting as I strike you down!

Azura vs. Takumi

Azura?! Last I heard, you were taken by Hoshidan soldiers. Ryoma worried himself sick planning your rescue.
I told him it was pointless. And you proved me right, you Nohrian traitor. You should be ashamed.
I could not return to Hoshido, Takumi. Not with things as they are. It saddened me deeply to leave behind those who treated me so kindly.
You sound just like the royal traitor. I always knew this would happen. That's why I never trusted you. Didn't you always wonder? Had I known your betrayal would come so swiftly, I'd have killed you myself.
Still, I should have pressed Ryoma harder to banish you years ago.
Your grudge is clearly beyond words. Let us do what we came here to do.

We can't push forward with so many of our troops injured. This can't be happening...

Did we seriously not kill a single soldier again

Please listen to reason, Takumi. You've lost this battle. Do your soldiers a favor and order them to retreat from this port immediately. You may all keep your lives and your dignity if you leave now.
Humph! How very generous of you, dear sister. But I know better. The savage Nohrian army knows nothing of mercy.
Perhaps you should take this as a lesson not to judge all Nohrians on face value. I spoke the truth. My soldiers do not harm those who do not seek to harm us.

Your words mean nothing in light of all the innocent Hoshidan lives you took. Including that of our dear mother, or have you forgotten your part in her murder? Yet after all that, you still have the gall to claim you aren't a savage. Pathetic.
My, what a rude little boy you are. I should beat some manners into you. Take back what you just said, or that's exactly what I'll do...
No, Camilla. He is entitled to his anger. I am at least partly to blame for the tragedies that took place that day.
That's right! If you hadn't come back into our lives, Hoshido would still be at peace. Mother... all those innocent townspeople... they would still be alive. They wouldn't have...

Takumi! What's wrong?!
M-my head... the pain is... ARGHHH!

Oh right. Since Corrine for some reason re-joined Nohr, Azura can't dispel whatever dark curse afflicted Takumi in Birthright.

Takumi!

*Corrine tries to approach him*

K-keep your filthy Nohrian hands off of me!
Takumi... please, let me help!
Don't think this means you've won. This is only the beginning! Ryoma has already found the Rainbow Sage and received his power. You're no match for him now, even with the whole vile Nohrian army behind you!

The Rainbow Sage is the most hilarious power-up goal when you know what it actually is.

And I'm getting stronger, too! Soon I'll be unstoppable. One day you'll beg me for death, and I will happily grant you. Until then, I leave you with your guilt.

*Takumi retreats*

Let him go, Corrine. He's clearly got issues.
And not to brag, but Xandar received the Rainbow Sage's power ages ago. If we stick together, there's no way we'll lose to the Hoshidan army.
I hope you're right...
Erm, sorry to interrupt, but it looks like the ferries are up and running again. Let's get out of this dump and head to Notre Sagesse.
I'll even tell you a fun story I made up about two caterpillars on a little leaf boat.
Thanks, Elise. You've got yourself a deal.
In any case, I need to put this all behind me and focus on the task at hand. If what Father said is true, we'll be facing Hoshidan forces in Notre Sagesse as well.

Well, what are we waiting for? Let's get going!

Class and character overview

Wyvern RIder

Pair-up Bonus: +3 STR/DEF
Weapon rank: Axes (B)

Skills: (lvl 1) Strength +2
(lvl 10) Lunge-Select the “Lunge” command to swap places with an enemy after an attack

Flying axes are very useful, especially ones that focus on doing big strikes thanks to Strength+2. Lunge is one of those skills that is far more annoying for the enemy to have than you, because they usually involve enemies chaining Lunge into Lunge into a hard-hitting mob. The skill is mostly there for removing non-bosses from throne-esque terrain, and occasionally switching sides of a wall.

Mercenary

Pair-up Bonus: +2 SKL, +3 SPD, +1 DEF
Weapon rank: Swords (B)

Skills: (lvl 1) Good Fortune-Luck% chance of recovering 20% HP at the start of the user’s Turn
(lvl 10) Strong Riposte-When enemy triggers the battle, damage +3

Mercenaries got hit with the nerf bat a bit in terms of skills. What was once a shining exploiter of weapon durability in Awakening, they are now gimmicky counter-attackers with iffy healing. Just rely on their stats and ignore the rest.

Malig Knight

Pair-up Bonus: +2 MAG/DEF/RES, +1 MOV
Weapon rank: Axes (A), Tomes (B)

Skills: (lvl 5) Savage Blow-When user triggers the battle, enemies within a 2 tile radius have their HP reduced by 20% after the battle
(lvl 15) Trample-Unless enemy is on a mount, damage +5

While we've seen Wyvern Lord be an offensive powerhouse on its own while being a great support unit, the Malig Knight is all about offense and hurting you at your weakest. Savage Blow is a super Poison Strike if anything lives, and Trample is a general -Faire for most of the units in the game.

Beruka

Class sets: Starts as Wyvern Rider, Fighter
PSkill: Opportunist-When user triggers the battle, if the enemy cannot counter-attack, damage +4

Growth Rates
HP: 55
STR: 45
MAG: 15
SKL: 65
SPD: 40
LCK: 50
DEF: 60
RES: 25

Beruka is a better Rinkah. While she doesn't have Rinkah's powerful PSkill, Opportunist is still good for a lot of situations involving Archers, healers, and Javalin-tier attackers. Beruka trades in speed for more reliable HP growth, which fits more in line with what Wyvern Riders are.

Selena

Class sets: Starts as Mercenary, Sky Knight
PSkill: Fierce Rival-When user is the support unit, if the lead unit triggers a critical hit, the user is guaranteed a critical hit (if their attack connects)

Growth Rates
HP: 50
STR: 45
MAG: 5
SKL: 45
SPD: 60
LCK: 35
DEF: 55
RES: 35

Selena is above average in most stats, with speed and surprisingly defense as her standout attributes. She's unique in being the only Conquest-oonly character that has Sky Knight. Her PSkill is gimmicky, which means Selena as a mercenary is just a stat stick that has good growths.

Camilla

Class sets: Starts as Wyvern Rider, Dark Mage
PSkill: Rose’s Thorn-Adjacent allies deal 3 extra damage and receive 1 less damage

Growth Rates
HP: 40
STR: 65
MAG: 40
SKL: 60
SPD: 60
LCK: 25
DEF: 45
RES: 60

Camilla is one of the best characters for many reasons. Joins really quickly, has excellent bases, one of the best PSkills in the entire game, and great growths overall. Savage Blow works great for Camilla, since she can start off a turn to weaken everyone, then buff the next attackers with her PSkill to make skirmishes quick.

Tae fucked around with this message at 00:42 on May 25, 2017

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

TheKingofSprings posted:

Wait seriously?

Well, I can say that Nintendo Dream's polls had obscenely female-leaning demographics (Somewhere in the neighborhood of 90/10), and Tharja still did alright, which would be pretty difficult with only dudes voting for her.

That said, their Fates poll put Severa and Effie down at 49 and 50, while putting Subaki and Kana in the top twenty, so their readership is basically garbage people with garbage taste who should be ignored at all times.

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
I've really never gotten much mileage out of Camilla's retainers. since their STR growths are right at the coin flip threshold, I'll attribute it to luck, but I've always found them easy to replace.

Camilla I find boring for similar reasons to Ryoma: good out of the box, good down the line. Since Conquest is a harder game overall, I can't blame anyone for leaning on her, but I typically pass on her. Probably because her character is so blatantly embarrassing.

CptWedgie
Jul 19, 2015
Camilla - One of the few Conquest characters who seem to measure up to Birthright ridiculousness; Camilla is an excellent unit, capable of dishing out massive physical damage consistently, with okay magic as a backup. Her HP seems to be a bit of an issue, though, and her Defense is- at best- average. She's probably most at home slaughtering enemy casters.

Selena - Pretty tanky thanks to her high Speed and Defense growths, but her HP is a bit on the low side so she can't be your primary tank. She doesn't seem to stand out in any other way except low Skill growth (which is largely compensated for by her class), unfortunately.

Beruka - Strictly inferior to her boss; she's got negligibly higher HP, Skill, and Defense growths, noticeably better Luck growth... and significantly worse in pretty much literally everything else, with Speed taking the biggest hit. But hey, at least they didn't just make her "Camilla, but worse" in EVERY way, right? ...Y'know, comparing her to Scarlet, I still think she falls short; she just might be the worst Wyvern Rider in the game.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

TheKingofSprings posted:

Wait seriously?

it wasn't like exact science or anything just some comments like 'people that voted for olivia were almost exclusively men' or 'only women seemed that high on chrom.' ill dig it up at some point. either way the comment for tharja was something like 'surprisingly, a fourth of the votes were from women.' might have been a third but i lowballed it. either way its not hard to see why women would also like the awkward goth girl with a yuri manga crush on their robin.

Krumbsthumbs
Oct 23, 2010

2nd Place.
1st Loser.

CptWedgie posted:

Beruka - Strictly inferior to her boss; she's got negligibly higher HP, Skill, and Defense growths, noticeably better Luck growth... and significantly worse in pretty much literally everything else, with Speed taking the biggest hit. But hey, at least they didn't just make her "Camilla, but worse" in EVERY way, right? ...Y'know, comparing her to Scarlet, I still think she falls short; she just might be the worst Wyvern Rider in the game.

I heartily disagree with this because Beruka does a different job than the other two flyers. Camilla and Scarlet are built to be speedy murderers, Beruka is a flying wall you rush ahead of everyone else to hold a chokepoint and savage anyone who gets close. I used her as a mobile Effie and she was great. Pair her with Sevara (whom she supports with) and you'll have an excellent combo.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

A worse Camilla is still really good considering the other Axe user is Arthur

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

IS really cant make a bad wyvern ride for the life of them can they.

CptWedgie
Jul 19, 2015

Krumbsthumbs posted:

I heartily disagree with this because Beruka does a different job than the other two flyers. Camilla and Scarlet are built to be speedy murderers, Beruka is a flying wall you rush ahead of everyone else to hold a chokepoint and savage anyone who gets close. I used her as a mobile Effie and she was great. Pair her with Sevara (whom she supports with) and you'll have an excellent combo.

I'll admit that Scarlet's a bit flimsy (though her bases give her enough durability, I feel). Camilla, though, is only a few percent lower on base HP and Defense growths than Beruka, with higher Resistance (barely, it's true, but definite); perhaps the only reason to use Beruka over Camilla as a tank would have to be that Malig Knight is a pretty flimsy class for a front-liner- if they had the same class Camilla's defensive growths would be a lot closer. I mean, if you want a tanky Camilla all you have to do is switch her to Wyvern Lord.

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
Camilla is probably the best unit in Conquest. She's no Ryoma, but she's statistically excellent and just keeps getting better.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Why are we comparing beruka and camilla? That implies you should only have one axe murderer lady on a dragon. Yall should be comparing her to all the boring sword people.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.
But swords are cool and Camillia is cool, what's there to compare?

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Swords are lame and beruka has a dragon, therefore bench the sword and keep both dragon ladies :colbert:

Krumbsthumbs
Oct 23, 2010

2nd Place.
1st Loser.

FoolyCharged posted:

Swords are lame and beruka has a dragon, therefore bench the sword and keep both dragon ladies :colbert:

Ah, a person after my own heart. The more flying dragon ladies the better.

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Team Camilla is probably the most solid of the retainer groups in the game. It helps they the trio can adapt fairly easily to situations provided you have the setup/resources to do so. Between them, they can toss around nearly all their classes (Beruka can give Camilla access to Fighter, Camilla gives Beruka access to Dark Mage, and Severa gives both Mercenary while she gets Wyvern Rider from her teammates) and go in whatever direction you want. Admittedly, I've had more success with Camilla as a Wvyern Lord than as a Malig Knight. Her magic is good, but you have units like Elise that can nuke things with just a basic Fire tome or Odin/Leo handling mage duties, so Camilla can trade her magic for extra defense and cement her title as Queen of the Nohrian Skies.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Remember when we had use a goddamn teleportation book to get here back in Birthright?

Bridge! And water! N-no! Not again!

The ferry ride over was rather smooth too. Perhaps our luck is improving.
Perhaps. Although, I must admit, I can't shake this strange feeling I have...
Oh? Is something the matter?
Well, King Garon said this place would be overflowing with Hoshidans. And yet we were able to disembark from the ferry without so much as a scuffle.
That's a good point. I was so happy that we arrived safely, it hadn't occurred to me.

I can't help thinking this is either a trap or some big misunderstanding.
We'll keep our eyes open. In the meantime, I must learn more about the Rainbow Sage. Let's talk to the locals. Maybe they can help solve these mysteries.
Oi! You there! Pardon me, ma'am, but may I speak with you a moment?
Hm? Are you talking to me?
I am. So sorry to bother you, but I was hoping you might be able to help me. To start, we had heard that the Hoshidan army was stationed here, but it seems...

They were armed up to their teeth. Didn't do us no harm, but they were a bit forceful. They took the Rainbow Sage, though. Said they was his new guards. Most of us thought that was a load o' horse dung, but who are we to argue?
They kidnapped the Rainbow Sage?! Dastards! Do you happen to know where they took him?

Why would they take him? Did...did Ryoma not tell them how the Rainbow Sage power works?

Surely. They carted him up Mount Sagesse. It's right over there - ya can't miss it. You fellas ain't plannin' on goin' up there, are you? Cuz that's a fool's errand.
There ain't nothin' but heartache up there. If ya like livin', you'd best stay down here.
What do you mean?
Climbing that mountain is like the ultimate test o' grit and the like. Every now and then some kook tries to scale it. Most never make it back. Rumor has it, if you reach the summit and enter the Sevenfold Sanctuary... you die.

They are not showing why the mountain climb is supposed to be some sort of feat, because last time I saw it, it was a very well-paved dirt road.

What do you want to do, Corrine? It sounds like a trap.
It does, but that can't be helped. There's no turning back now. If we fail this mission, I truly believe Father will have me killed.

Gee, ya think??

You think all these murder attempts are a test???

I must end this war at all costs, but I can't do that if I'm dead. If I'm to be tested here, so be it. I shall not fail.
I understand. If you insist on going, I won't try to stop you. I will follow you to the end.
Thank you, Azura.
I don't know why you came here or why you wanna climb that thing, but good luck. Just try yer best not to croak, ya hear? It pains me every time some young wannabe hero dies tryin' to scale that mountain.
I promise I shall return safely. Thank you for the valuable information, ma'am. You have our gratitude.

*Time passes*

See? How is this a feat? There's a road and everything!

How, why. You're not even running.

A test of endurance. Good gods, this is taking forever.
Aww, my poor widdle Corrine. You look so exhausted!
Why don't you have a little rest? You can ride my dragon for a bit.

Conquest seems to lean more on people being in their default classes. Maybe because Conquest doesn't have infinite grinding and money?

That's very sweet of you, Camilla. But I'll survive. Surely someone else could use the break more then myself.
Oh, Corrine. Why are you so cute?! I want to hug you and never let you go! I'll never forgive those pesky Hoshidans for making you suffer like this.
When we get to the top, I'll make sure they pay tenfold for the pain they've caused you!

It would appear so. This is where the battle truly begins. Stay on your guard.
The place is likely filled with Hoshidan soldiers waiting to ambush.
Don't worry, Corrine. This is nothing to fret over. I'm with you all the way, and so are the rest of us.
And if your evil fake Hoshidan sisters are in there, all the better. I will not lose.
You're right - we must win no matter what, no matter who we find inside.

*Meanwhile, inside the building*

What?! They actually climbed the mountain and lived to tell the tale? Their little ragtag team is more skilled then I gave them credit for.
Still, there's no way they can best our troops after such an exhausting climb. We must keep the Rainbow Sage out of their grasp no matter what. Prepare for battle, everyone! This is NOT a drill!

So this map is back. The enemies aren't promoted, but they're infinitely more annoying because Conquest=skills.

This Life-and Death Samurai.

The lunge room of death, as a single Ninja that successfully Lunges you gets hit by four more ninjas in the room.

Archers with Counter

And Azama with a Hexing Rod. Ugh.

Stats update: https://lpix.org/sslptest/index.php?id=147431

Bench 2 characters: http://www.strawpoll.me/12833519

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Hexing Rod and some kind of counter, Jesus Conquest

SweaterGear
Jan 4, 2010

There's a Monopenguin! :swoon:
The greatest thing about Malig Knights (besides their punny name, amazing skills, good stats, and utility) is that they have the best generic sprite in the game... the smug Priestess sprite is a close second though.

I've never had a good Severa, and Beruka always seems to never have enough Defense or Strength to do anything I want a Wyvern knight to do. At least, Camilla has always been reliable.

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

TheKingofSprings posted:

Hexing Rod and some kind of counter, Jesus Conquest
Two counters, actually. Azama's not equipped with any weapon, so his PSkill will actually work in this map.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Dont forget miracle, so you cant ensure his death and will always risk all that counter damage after he drops your hp in half.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Just snipe at him from afar and neither counter will activate.

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
Despite all the nasty enemy skills flying around, this is still quite the breather map compared to the last one. Since enemies can't traverse between stairs, you can take it exactly as slow as you like, picking off enemies one room at a time.

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Hunt11 posted:

Just snipe at him from afar and neither counter will activate.
Divine Retribution works from any distance, so no matter what, Azama has a counter skill. Now, ranged attacks means you'll only take half the damage of attacking Azama instead of the 1.5x damage you'd be taking if you were hitting him from melee range. Oh yes, Azama's personal skill stacks with Counter/Countermagic, so he becomes quite the headache on this map.

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

This poster survived LPing Lunar: Dragon Song. Let's give her a hand.
This is the game teaching you to HATE Lunge. It's annoying how good the AI is at using it.

I'm kind of surprised that y'all aren't going to be mean here and try to perma-bench Camilla immediately. (I do tend to bench here for the next few missions if only for the fact that I don't want her sniping experience. Except on Lunatic.)

Inferno-sama
Jun 5, 2015

You touch my burger, and I'll slap you so hard you won't even be able to understand how you fucked up.

Camel Pimp posted:

This is the game teaching you to HATE Lunge. It's annoying how good the AI is at using it.

I'm kind of surprised that y'all aren't going to be mean here and try to perma-bench Camilla immediately. (I do tend to bench here for the next few missions if only for the fact that I don't want her sniping experience. Except on Lunatic.)

Put me in the "Don't take my exp" group. I like her, but the others need the exp.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Odin is +2 on speed, and even or better in basically all stats except magic.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

CptWedgie posted:

I'll admit that Scarlet's a bit flimsy (though her bases give her enough durability, I feel). Camilla, though, is only a few percent lower on base HP and Defense growths than Beruka, with higher Resistance (barely, it's true, but definite); perhaps the only reason to use Beruka over Camilla as a tank would have to be that Malig Knight is a pretty flimsy class for a front-liner- if they had the same class Camilla's defensive growths would be a lot closer. I mean, if you want a tanky Camilla all you have to do is switch her to Wyvern Lord.

You're only looking at growths which is dumb when Beruka has like 14 defense at level 9, and still has promotion gains to look forward to. Bases have always been more important than growths in this series barring exceptions like Donnel where his class gives him poo poo bases and reclassing immediately fixes that.

LordHippoman
May 30, 2013

I, frankly, want this smug Jagen to be my avatar on all forms of social media immediately.
I think The Room Of Infinite gently caress You Lunge Ninjas is probably the most memorable thing about Conquest, at least on a gameplay level.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

LordHippoman posted:

I think The Room Of Infinite gently caress You Lunge Ninjas is probably the most memorable thing about Conquest, at least on a gameplay level.

I think it's Before Awakening's gently caress-You-Lunge-Ninjas.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

I haven't physically aged in many years, but mentally I'm quite old.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Tae posted:

I haven't physically aged in many years, but mentally I'm quite old.

Ah good, the manga acknowledges that Corrin's kinda dense as well.

Wallet Inspector
Jun 15, 2012

Beruka is overall a worse Camilla in almost every way that matters, but Camilla is, I'd say, the best unit in Conquest and Wyvern Rider is a great class, so a worse Camilla is still really good! Like Effie, she enjoys the Arthur pairup to help her Str and Spd out. Skill isn't a great stat to be the best in, but high accuracy does come in handy for a couple of chapters later on.

Selena is solid too. Str is easy to fix with pairups in CQ and she comes with good Def and Spd. Silas is a good pairup partner for her, she gives him Spd and he gives her Str. Sky Knight access is cool, but tbh I've found capturing a generic Sky Knight to be just as useful for utility purposes. She's your best bet for a combat Sky Knight though, at least until you can get Shigure.

Camilla... is ridiculous. Those bases let you do some stupid things in the next few levels if you deploy her. She's best as a Wyvern Lord with those physical stats, but she's good in Malig Knight too with a Magic pairup like Odin.

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

I hope Odin will make it through, he's pretty solid if he gets a couple of lucky level-ups like he did here. He's no Camilla or Xander, but his promotion bonuses can carry him far.

CptWedgie
Jul 19, 2015

blizzardvizard posted:

I hope Odin will make it through, he's pretty solid if he gets a couple of lucky level-ups like he did here. He's no Camilla or Xander, but his promotion bonuses can carry him far.

Well, it at least looks like he's got a chance to get in, unlike Nyx. Personally, I voted Nyx (for sucking) and, after some consideration, Beruka (for being redundant). Yes, I know, there are advantages to having multiple flying units; however, I don't believe she's exactly necessary, especially for this map, and if Tae doesn't end up using her endgame, then there's no reason to waste experience on her, right?

RevolverDivider
Nov 12, 2016

There is no reason not to grab multiple fliers for efficiency and Beruka is one of the better units available in Conquest.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Oh lord, is Iago trying to kill us by mind-controlling the entire Hoshidan army?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Voting will end in an hour. I'm going to take the votes as a sign to take Nyx onto the bench immediately because she almost literally has double of the next character.

But I believe that you are—emotionally— quite fragile.

• Locked thread