Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

Tokamak posted:

Wreckage88 and Bribase still believe that goons were/are orchestrating fake refunds on discord.

Wait... all these refund posts are legit ? So I don't need to create fake accounts anymore and that's a relief. Now that they know that TheSmith account was a shared one and fake too, we will have way more free time. Wait until they discover that Dr. Smart is a fake persona cultivated since the 90's and we will be done with the internet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SuperSpiff
Apr 4, 2007
Mentally retardation is such a strong word.

Sabreseven posted:

C'mon Zecucumber, pay the $10 and debate with us over here, or in the likely event that you already have one, make use of your already existing account. :D

https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&username=zecumbe

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

:five::five::five:

Fantastic. Also, I've been playing StarCraft all night and can confirm the Bnet update made StarCraft great again.

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

Amazon is not a publisher with a july 2018 date stop FUDing.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Of course he has a star trek av.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

If backers had put as much effort towards keeping CIG and Chris accountable as they do towards mocking Derek the game would have been out years ago.

The Terrible Secret Of Space

ripptide
Jul 28, 2016

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I'm an engineer looking at a PhD.

So wife has her PhD?

Propagandist
Oct 23, 2007

ripptide posted:

So wife has her PhD?

No you had it right the first time: Dr. Kayakke Doggles, Ph.D.
e: im dumb

Propagandist fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Apr 27, 2017

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

ripptide posted:

So wife has her PhD?

You got it. Pretty Hot, Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

Exinos
Mar 1, 2009

OSHA approved squiq

We did it reddit!

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

Exinos posted:

We did it reddit!

Finally enough goon mods to control even r/ds. We control the man and control even his fanbase. The biggest meme will burst soon.

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Zzr posted:

Finally enough goon mods to control even r/ds. We control the man and control even his fanbase. The biggest meme will burst soon.

The Whitehouse!

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Zzr posted:

The biggest meme will burst soon.

Two weeks?

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

nawledgelambo
Nov 8, 2016

Immersion chariot
PleasePostHere ZecumbeTM

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

nawledgelambo posted:

PleasePostHere ZecumbeTM

wait a minute! are you perhaps related to nawledgelambo in reddit? this is extremely suspicious and we may have to archive it.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

:3:

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMcLjNW8-SA

Today's bug-smashers may be about everybody's favorite bug, where the player gets teleported into a creepy hellscape full of floating distorted bodies. Video's extremely dry though, be warned.

Summary:

Player is attached to ship seat by attachment system. Theory- when ship animates, player gets snapped to position.
Unfortunately, if ship isn't animating or moving, it doesn't snap the player.
The physics code is set up such that when player transitions from one zone to another, i.e. world->ship, it maintains player's velocity/rotation/etc.
During that calculation when transitioning into an unmoving ship, some kind of floating point issue will cause you to be catapulted into hellspace.

That might jibe with the bug we've seen, since it's always "Attached" items spawning in that location, though I feel like we've seen it happen on ships that are moving. Still, what a clusterfuck.

MedicineHut
Feb 25, 2016

Game must be nearing perfection then. Release now.

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

What did I miss in the last week! :(

Bofast
Feb 21, 2011

Grimey Drawer

MinorInconvenience posted:

No. I just think they maybe stole it?

:eyepop:

Sabreseven posted:

They are angry, full of rage, of impotent nerd rage.

Why?

Because after 6 years, they still don't have their dream game and the only way they can consolidate and compartmentalize their feelings, is by taking shots at the bogeyman that CIG left for them because they sure as hell are never going to grow the balls or spine to stand up, stare Crobblers straight in the belly and demand some friggin answers firstly to where their money went and secondly as to why he's so incredibly poo poo at guiding a company to making an actual, playable game.

FAO:
:reddit:
Reddit , you are all loving cowards, not a single one of you has the loving sack to ask the hard questions, not a single one of you posses a spine or an ounce of character or conviction ('cept fuzzys multiple ones, soon), you're all loving weak, thin skinned loving dweebs sat at your keyboards making tickly slappy fighting talk about a guy who has literally nothing to do with SC/S42/CIG bar having an opinion, "WAAAAAAAAH DS tweeted something I don't agree with WAAAAAAAAAH!!!", you absolute loving wimps pretending to be grown men. :reddit:

*This shitpost was brought to you today by a lack of coffee and no patience for fuckwits :D

This is basically a public service post, commando. Harsh, but fair :golfclap:

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

How long til pre production on SC is done and real production start? What I'm saying is when will they start making the game and stop prototyping?

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Sandweed posted:

How long til pre production on SC is done and real production start? What I'm saying is when will they start making the game and stop prototyping?

Two weeks

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer
SPAMMING EMOTES GLITCH

STEPS TO REPRODUCE

1 Get close to the wall you want to go through.
2 Get in "mouse mode".
3 Open up your chat.
4 Spam the "/cheer2" emote as many times needed to go through any obstacles (Walls, closed doors/gates, etc.). You can make this process faster with the "Up Arrow" with the chat.

ACTUAL RESULT

The emote "/cheer2", maybe some others too, allows you to go through anywhere, anything. Closed doors, elevators etc.

EXPECTED RESULT

Once you're close to a wall and doing any emote it shouldn't allow you to go any further. Feel free to contact me for more informations or evidences.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMZ6FMhmRyE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUrmHlDpjBg&t=40s

Bofast
Feb 21, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Daztek posted:

Two weeks

Considering how far from grounded in reality Chris has been so far, I'm assuming we're talking 14 Mercurian days here?

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyLwCmt5qBg

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

gently caress yeah I can't wait to kill some fuken nazis.

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

:kayak:Welcome to the:kayak:
Dream Factory
:kayak:
Grimey Drawer

No Big Bennys?

Not interested

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

The Titanic posted:

Know that Britannia is in need of your support!

Only you can donate to save the virtues, Avatar. The more you donate, the more virtues you can have.

Valor: $100
Spirituality: $200
Humility: $500
Honesty: n/a
Justice: 2 weeks

:golfclap:

MedicineHut
Feb 25, 2016

DapperDon posted:

Well that is actually a rather perfect gimmick. A drunk lawyer. I can dig that.

Actually Toast/Moma is just a poxy paralegal.

AbstractNapper
Jun 5, 2011

I can help

Outstanding. It's ready.

I can already see the face cam streamers screaming at the horrors of Citizens being welded into ships. Like and subscribe.

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Zecumbe now that you are here full time can you explain what 'cuntiflas' means

tia (Thanks in Advance in goon parlance)

paying the tax

TrustmeImLegit fucked around with this message at 11:46 on Apr 27, 2017

Bofast
Feb 21, 2011

Grimey Drawer

MedicineHut posted:

Actually Toast/Moma is just a poxy paralegal.

I read that as epoxy paralegal, which would have explained why he keeps sticking around

Lack of Gravitas
Oct 11, 2012

Grimey Drawer

welcome back, commando :yayclod:

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Zzr posted:

Wait... all these refund posts are legit ? So I don't need to create fake accounts anymore and that's a relief. Now that they know that TheSmith account was a shared one and fake too, we will have way more free time. Wait until they discover that Dr. Smart is a fake persona cultivated since the 90's and we will be done with the internet.

It's kind of amazing they haven't figured out that we created Derek decades ago. Why else would there supposedly be so many games by him, and yet no one has played them? Oh sure, a few goons will claim they played Battlecruiser or LoD and it was poo poo, but how many real people do you know who've actually played one of these "games"?

Sunswipe fucked around with this message at 13:54 on Apr 27, 2017

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LIOAF6b23Y&t=880s

Be sure to use the referral code

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Kill dem germans. Awwww yeah.

radd
Jun 16, 2001

Super Spacefortress

thatguy posted:

It's in the secret developer build you idiot. Stop being so impatient.

No - LOD is the secret Star Citizen developer build, Derek and Croberts have been colluding in front of us the whole time!

Get woke, sheeple!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
ED is actually the secret SC dev build.

They're copying off what ED has in game.

TrustmeImLegit fucked around with this message at 14:19 on Apr 27, 2017