Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Norns posted:

Got some nfc215 tags on ebay. Now rocking 20 hearts wolf link by my side and some cool swanky new gear!

Oh cool, let me just brag about the time I too, committed a class b misdemeanor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Kirby's birthday is now over. I hope everyone had a good day!!

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Shame that we couldn't buy Kirby games on the Switch virtual console.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noDi1IzuotM
Take this, remake it
toss out the coin op gas bullshit.
Make money
Replace the bimbos with anime or robots.
Maybe toss that hot garbage soundtrack out

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

:bisonyes:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

Being able to go straight into the game in PPT without even pulling up the main menu first is cool as heck.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Where can I get these glasses. I want them.

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

"And Tomorrow I can get Scared Another Day..."

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Where can I get these glasses. I want them.

Dollar tree. Get the glasses, go to a craft store, buy glass/China paint. Paint kirbyface, bake, enjoy new glasses!

((They look handmade, and if they're not they're probably loving expensive.))

:allears: I'll make them for you for 40 bucks.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Oh hey a buncha games just hit the Coming Soon section of the Aus eShop

2/5 - Tumbleseed - $18.20AUD
9/5 - NBA Playgrounds - $26AUD
12/5 - Minecraft Switch Edition
26/5 - ULTRA Street Fighter 2 Final Challengers

General Morden
Mar 3, 2013

GOTTA HAVE THAT PAX BISONICA
swap those numbers around you non-american barbarian

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Oh cool, let me just brag about the time I too, committed a class b misdemeanor.

Lol at this fuckin' narc.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I'll probably end up getting Minecraft if it's $20. A portable version with buttons that performs better than the Vita version is pretty appealing.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Detective No. 27 posted:

I'll probably end up getting Minecraft if it's $20. A portable version with buttons that performs better than the Vita version is pretty appealing.

Bad news friendo the Japanese eShop lists Minecraft for close to 4000yen, which is around $36USD ($48AUD)

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Want some cool as poo poo official cases? Course ya do!

Softcases are ¥2,462 each
Billy Bobs Bodacious Fishtackle Box of Holding is ¥4,298

Est release of Dec 31st, but that's likely a placeholder.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m78D8DlOb7M

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Gunvolt DLC coming to Blaster Master Zero

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0LKpt87Q7Q

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/library/earnings/index.html

It's time for accounting.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

The Bloop posted:

Just yesterday I found a whole new type of Korok puzzle. The little guys are everywhere!

This is why I don't look for them, out of fear that I'll realize I'm constantly seeing (possible) Korok hiding spots and will spend days collecting them all.

Mr Phillby posted:

Yo seeds can be traded for insanely useful equipment slots and you for sure want to visit the area the trade in guy moves to.

I know.

I have the Master Sword, a ton of diamonds and other gems, and unless I can craft a magical quiver that never runs out of normal arrows and it takes a spot you have to unlock with korok seeds I don't really need equipment slots anymore. :shrug:

Sonic's twitter handler wasting no time responding with the sass.

Sonic DLC for MK8DX would be nice. Rings instead of coins, using a Star gives you the Sonic glittery effect instead...etc.

Calaveron posted:

When are we getting more info on Xenoblade chronicles 2

E3 probably. Hoping for solid news about Xenoblade and Octopath Traveler at that time.

Norns posted:

Got some nfc215 tags on ebay. Now rocking 20 hearts wolf link by my side and some cool swanky new gear!

What?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

6 1/2 hours until midnight launch of MK8 here in Australia (They're totally not gonna do a midnight launch)

Crawfish
Dec 11, 2012

That's the time our eShop usually updates though.

Or at least, it was in the Wii U's life time. I have not been paying enough attention to the eShop lately to see how it works now.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

Zelda BotW sold 2.76 million copies. (3.84 million when you include the Wii U version.) Which is amazing, considering the same paper says they sold 2.74 million "hardware". :eyepop:

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

In big bang mode there's some patterns that need you to spin L or J blocks and I have no loving idea how to do that. If I slide the long end into the opening and push a button the whole tetromino pops out and I get failed.

Crawfish
Dec 11, 2012

The overly nerfed Super Mario Maker port managed to do over 2 mil in 4 months, so i'd say it's almost confirmed that we'll hear about a switch port this E3 or next.

Going to be really interesting to see what they do with Pokemon this year. I have a gut feeling that they'll keep it on 3DS for at least this year, but if they could manage a decent switch version, this financial year's 10 mil HW goal would be pretty drat easy to hit.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

In big bang mode there's some patterns that need you to spin L or J blocks and I have no loving idea how to do that. If I slide the long end into the opening and push a button the whole tetromino pops out and I get failed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDPD8gLg8fw

.TakaM
Oct 30, 2007

Infinitum posted:

6 1/2 hours until midnight launch of MK8 here in Australia (They're totally not gonna do a midnight launch)

3 hours to go in NZ, until midnight that is. I doubt it will be downloadable on the eshop until some time tomorrow

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Thanks, was playing with a friend a short while ago and was doing good until I got like 5 of these in a row. I had no idea what to do and suddenly found myself losing until it went back to babby mode.

Crawfish
Dec 11, 2012

.TakaM posted:

3 hours to go in NZ, until midnight that is. I doubt it will be downloadable on the eshop until some time tomorrow
Going to stay up until 2am our time to see if it's put up then.

If it's not, i'll grab it after I wake up tomorrow.

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

I wonder how long before people look back at botw as a no content rei camping pander fest.

That's FFXV, they even has Coleman-brand camping equipment

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

There's like 3 games meant to be released today 27/4 and it's 7pm already.

I wouldn't count on a midnight launch, but it'd be nice.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

When is PPT launching for UK / Europe?

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Crawfish posted:

The overly nerfed Super Mario Maker port managed to do over 2 mil in 4 months, so i'd say it's almost confirmed that we'll hear about a switch port this E3 or next.

Going to be really interesting to see what they do with Pokemon this year. I have a gut feeling that they'll keep it on 3DS for at least this year, but if they could manage a decent switch version, this financial year's 10 mil HW goal would be pretty drat easy to hit.

Unless Pokemon Star is actually being developed for the Switch (or at all for that matter), I'd imagine the first Switch game we'd see for a full Pokemon game would be a remake of Black/White or maybe Platinum, followed by the next generation of Pokemon games in late 2018 if it's being worked on now, or probably early-mid 2019 if not.

enojy posted:

That's FFXV, they even has Coleman-brand camping equipment

All product placement in Cup Noodle XV is perfectly harmless and barely noticeable.

Crawfish
Dec 11, 2012

Evil Fluffy posted:

Unless Pokemon Star is actually being developed for the Switch (or at all for that matter), I'd imagine the first Switch game we'd see for a full Pokemon game would be a remake of Black/White or maybe Platinum, followed by the next generation of Pokemon games in late 2018 if it's being worked on now, or probably early-mid 2019 if not.
I really don't see them putting forth a remake of a 5 or 10 year old game as the first representation of the series on a new console though.

So the options left is Switch stars, 3DS remakes or 3DS SuMo 2. The latter, as I said, seem more likely knowing Game Freak, but the former would be the better turn out for the Switch.

They could take the third route and release no pokemon game this year alternatively, but that seems like a big "leaving money on the table" option in comparison.

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

that's my thing that i say
neither my local target or big w has mk8d in stock yet. i gotta leave for the airport at 8:45 am so i can't go to jb hifi or eb games. so now i might have to take my 20 hour flight with no mario kart

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

I think the most likely pokemon release for Switch is a Pokken port.

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Mr Phillby posted:

Yo seeds can be traded for insanely useful equipment slots and you for sure want to visit the area the trade in guy moves to.

WHERE IS HE? I can't find the fat bastard after the first time we met.

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm going to rainbow road now.

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

that's my thing that i say
where the gently caress is the prepurchase option for digital games? my internet is complete poo poo and i need to start predownloading now

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Hugoon Chavez posted:

WHERE IS HE? I can't find the fat bastard after the first time we met.

I think he shows up at a random stable or town every night. Sometimes he's kinda far away; at Gerudo, he's way the gently caress off in the direction of that shrine Quest that has you follow the swordswomen statues. At Kakariko, he's up on the mountain behind Impa's house.

There may be more to it than that randomness; is google it to make sure there's no proper way of tracking him down i.e. weather patterns or blood moon cycle or something.

Edit: oh lol you were talking about my maraca boy, not the other fat bastard. He goes Dueling Peaks stable path (initial location) -> Riverside stable -> Korok Forest in the Lost Woods

enojy fucked around with this message at 11:02 on Apr 27, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

well why not posted:

When is PPT launching for UK / Europe?
Tomorrow, though weirdly the official Nintendo social media has posted some stuff about it launching today

• Locked thread