Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bunni-kat

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

N. Senada posted:

good morning byob, I assume some of you have to be in the same timezone as me. To the rest of you, howdy.

I'm not in the same time zone as you, so thanks for the howdy, and good morning to you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

FluffieDuckie posted:

please don't recommend yourself. also if you don't have pms use my something awful email address conveniently found in the rules thread which i'm sure you all read on the reg.

also if you don't have pms you can't be ik

thank you all for your cooperation

thank you for putting up with our crap, duckie, you are a major saint

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

hi y'all, i hope my yobfriends are good and kind. i have not been very well in the brain meats so i have been socially avoidant other than my hiding spaces!!! i will do better and post more dogges, gotes and bunnies or something. toughly. maybe.

hamjo lifenews: i'm getting a tattoo for my birthday and scheduling my sleeves to get finished; i'll also be back in portland from may 18-22 if any of the oregoons wanna get FRENCH FRIES OK MUNCHABLES. also eugene june 22-26 to see rushi and talk extensively about shibori!!!!, and then i move to portland omg. omgomgomg. isn't that exciting.

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

ethical hamjobs posted:

hi y'all, i hope my yobfriends are good and kind. i have not been very well in the brain meats so i have been socially avoidant other than my hiding spaces!!! i will do better and post more dogges, gotes and bunnies or something. toughly. maybe.

hamjo lifenews: i'm getting a tattoo for my birthday and scheduling my sleeves to get finished; i'll also be back in portland from may 18-22 if any of the oregoons wanna get FRENCH FRIES OK MUNCHABLES. also eugene june 22-26 to see rushi and talk extensively about shibori!!!!, and then i move to portland omg. omgomgomg. isn't that exciting.

That is extremely exciting! Moving to new places is always a thrilling experience, whether it's two miles, or two thousand. I wish you the very best of luck in acclimating to your new environment and hope it's a good time, all the time. Looking forward to pictures of more dogges, gote, birb, etc

City of Glompton

ethical hamjobs posted:

:glomp: that sounds like good times coming up!

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

alnilam

hi

vanisher

I didn't picture hamjobs with sleeves

I just grew as a person

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

hi

welcome to byob

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

birds

hi byob i just finished a big project that i now have to present in 2 hours wish me luck

thanks hogge wild!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

vanisher posted:

I didn't picture hamjobs with sleeves

I just grew as a person

lol did you not know i'm a weirdo?

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless
gl birds

vanisher

I mean no weirder than anyone else

Its cool I grew through it now I picture everyone with sleeves

Manifisto

birds posted:

hi byob i just finished a big project that i now have to present in 2 hours wish me luck

i mean congrats that's awesome but now you have two whole hours to fill, maybe you should have procrastinated more

something to think about for next time

Manifisto

vanisher posted:

perfect, now I have the element of surprise, I will rock your sox off with my sleeveless gown in the mx byob contest

I Was The Fury

vanisher posted:

All my tshirt have short sleeves but I do have a couple long-sleeved sweaters. I do not have any sleeveless attire, and because of this I have wicked tan lines on my vast, rippling biceps

vanisher

Stop I already grew to expect sleeves!!

vanisher

Its okay I wont just put everyone in a box like that

I mean unless you are already in a box

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Someone ninjaed the car I wanted to buy :(
Will wait and see next month I guess.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Plebian Parasite

i wear a tube top with sleeves separate from it, just like my hero, yuna from FFX

I Was The Fury

vanisher posted:

Its okay I wont just put everyone in a box like that

I mean unless you are already in a box

Fine, I'll do what you're too afraid to:

vanisher

Whoa whoa...

Hey I look great in that box

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Impkins Patootie

today im gonna find a frog and name it mark hoppus

ethical hamjobs posted:

thank you for putting up with our crap, duckie, you are a major saint

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Uxzuigal posted:

you snooze you loose

it's mine now

Impkins Patootie

Uxzuigal posted:

felt m8 vehicle shopping is stressful as h*ck

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Hogge Wild posted:

you snooze you loose

it's mine now

What the hell, you even painted it BLUE?!?!

I dislike you so intensely now you ain't getting no good night hug. #ToughGuyLife

<3 <3 Vanisher

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
my arms are out

my hitpoints have hitpoints

Impkins Patootie

Lastgirl posted:

my arms are out

my hitpoints have hitpoints

but do ur arms have trustful hands attached to them?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i believe in miracles

and also good car shopping vibes 2 u uxz because i too am looking for a non-shitbox of a vehicle to drive my fat dog around. mutual good luck wished upon all of us.

birds

my thing went good

thanks hogge wild!

Impkins Patootie

ethical hamjobs posted:

i believe in miracles

and also good car shopping vibes 2 u uxz because i too am looking for a non-shitbox of a vehicle to drive my fat dog around. mutual good luck wished upon all of us.

do u require any assistance? lmk

alnilam

birds posted:

my thing went good

yay thing!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

King of the Beach posted:

do u require any assistance? lmk

ya i do, get at me if you want to help. i have a small (less than 25 pound) idiot spaniel, and a moderately large loom and a spinning wheel, and a boy to cart around. i like things that are easy to park, generally hybrids are good for my driving (limited, i'll prolly get a scooter/bike mostly later); boy needs to learn how to drive, so an automatic is good. ideas?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

birds posted:

my thing went good

proud of you and glad your thing went good. :glomp:

Twitch

by Fluffdaddy
Hi, this is my first time in BYOB in 10+ years. I'm probably just going to lurk like I do everywhere else, but it looked like I'm supposed to post here first.

----------------

alnilam

ethical hamjobs posted:

boy needs to learn how to drive, so an automatic is good

Pff, teach boy stick!

alnilam

Twitch posted:

Hi, this is my first time in BYOB in 10+ years. I'm probably just going to lurk like I do everywhere else, but it looked like I'm supposed to post here first.

Hellooooo! How arr you do you have any pets or cool hobbies hello

Impkins Patootie

in other newz just snuck in a verse from a well known buffalo springfield song into a werk email to see if anyone catches wise to it hehe we shall see :kiddo:

unfortunately, i did not spot any frogs or toads this afternoon to dub Mark Hoppus (it unexpectedly got really nice out...so its all good in the hood)

ethical hamjobs posted:

ya i do, get at me if you want to help. i have a small (less than 25 pound) idiot spaniel, and a moderately large loom and a spinning wheel, and a boy to cart around. i like things that are easy to park, generally hybrids are good for my driving (limited, i'll prolly get a scooter/bike mostly later); boy needs to learn how to drive, so an automatic is good. ideas?

kk ill get back to u l8r via PM or whatev

Twitch

by Fluffdaddy

alnilam posted:

Hellooooo! How arr you do you have any pets or cool hobbies hello

Doing okay. No pets personally, but I live in a house with a cat and a dog (I live with one of my parents). About to do some high impact interval training, not sure if that's a cool hobby or not but I'm liking it.

----------------

Manifisto

Twitch posted:

thank you for becoming a registered lurker

keep an eye on your inbox for special deals, the latest promotions, and SPECIAL SURPRISES

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

thank you for becoming a registered lurker

keep an eye on your inbox for special deals, the latest promotions, and SPECIAL SURPRISES

excuse me, are you a COUPONS & DEALS MOLE?!