Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Carth Dookie posted:

What's to debate? Get in there and screenshot the results.

Can't screenshot it, its a sensitive internal network that doesn't touch the internet and we cant transfer info out. Ill still get a laugh if people get mad about goons.

E: theres also a jabber channel in there about SMOKED MEATS and how to make and best consume them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Boiled. Obviously.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Milk steak

That is all.

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.

Reverand maynard posted:

do you live in provi?

Yeah.

Worlds Smuggest
Mar 13, 2010

I feel bad that you are poor.

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Just follow along if you don't wanna get neutered.
https://zkillboard.com/related/31001148/201704270800/

Eve is fun.

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

orange juche posted:

Can't screenshot it, its a sensitive internal network that doesn't touch the internet and we cant transfer info out. Ill still get a laugh if people get mad about goons.

E: theres also a jabber channel in there about SMOKED MEATS and how to make and best consume them.

If you don't at least try to scam them you're dead to us.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Ynglaur posted:

The problem with a scam is it relies on striking while the iron is hot, before the rube begins to question what the gently caress they are doing. Sometimes you can get lucky and drag it out over days but usually people figure it out if you're not quick with separating an idiot from their assets.

Huge problem with scamming people in eve on my work jabber is my real name is tied to it. It would be a bad idea to do something stupid and lose my job.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Ynglaur posted:

counterpoint: Don't scam co-workers over a video game.

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?
Anytime I post ironically it's lost on the reader. I blame myself. :negative:

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Rhymenoserous posted:

counterpoint: Don't scam co-workers over a video game.

But what about all those reddit points he could get with such a story?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Reddit points do not fill my belly, nor pay my rent, unless my name is rixx javix

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

FranktheBank posted:

Hey. Can you guys stop killing me with supers pls. I want to kill your AFK VNIs.

sounds a bit like eating your young, isn't AFK VNI ratting how you got started?

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

orange juche posted:

Reddit points do not fill my belly, nor pay my rent, unless my name is rixx javix

:drat:

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.

Worlds Smuggest posted:

I feel bad that you are poor.

More 6/10s to run here.

Jazzzzz posted:

sounds a bit like eating your young, isn't AFK VNI ratting how you got started?

Yes. Honestly, i'm not looking for VNIs as much as looking for actual PVP fights. But I take what I can get.

Also, I lost MANYYY vnis to afk.

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

FranktheBank posted:

Also, I lost MANYYY vnis to afk.

I just lose afk myrmidons. They insure better and can tank 2-3 man gangs of frigates.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
I'll pvp you friend

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
:wtc: is this poo poo

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

You linked this why?

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Because he's a d-name poster.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

lol you're so white noise you cant even get banned without begging for it

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

why would anybody wanna get banned

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

poo poo, lemme try not being white noise

shut up idiot

asterioth
Jul 27, 2007

If it's worth killing it's worth overkilling.
how the hell do you join back in to the corp if you are returning after a few years, just reapply or do I need to resubmit a new api or some other obtuse poo poo

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
pm vyst on the something awful forums, he's the auth guy

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

asterioth posted:

how the hell do you join back in to the corp if you are returning after a few years, just reapply or do I need to resubmit a new api or some other obtuse poo poo

According to this op.

quote:

Are you Vacationed and want to come back to GoonWaffe?? (This means your forum group says Vacationer on GF.com)
First you need to do the following:
Go to https://auth.goonfleet.com/manage and update your API key with an active API
After that do this:
Email newbies@goonfleet.com with the subject line Please Un-Vacation Me!
Include your goonfleet forum account name as well as your SomethingAwful account name in the email
Feel free to post in this thread, however it is optional and email will get a quicker response.
DO NOT APPLY IN GAME UNTIL YOU RECEIVE A RESPONSE VIA EMAIL

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

pm vyst on the something awful forums, he's the auth guy

Yeah do this. Remember to pm him again if he doesnt get around to it in a reasonable amount of time

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

What the gently caress is this anime war poo poo? Can one of the PL posters explain why gay-rear end anime has not been eradicated from their internal culture?

Seriously, suffer not the anime to live.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
pokemon is anime

dragon ball z is anime

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

orange juche posted:

What the gently caress is this anime war poo poo? Can one of the PL posters explain why gay-rear end anime has not been eradicated from their internal culture?

Been a while since you've been on goonfleet.com?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Carth Dookie posted:

Been a while since you've been on goonfleet.com?

Quite a while. And if it exists there why has deadtear not burned out the infestation yet?

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Because even dead "hate machine" tear has limits and there's only so much you can do against the flood of Ascee and other poo poo. Take a gander sometime and check the unironic anime avatars and signatures. On director/Diplo accounts. It's coming from inside the threads!

:barf:

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

I'm so tired, I'm so very tired

orange juche posted:

If you eradicate weaboos you have no-one else to scapegoat, not unless you let furries into your alliance.

Who will be left to blame for degeneracy if all the degenerates are gone?

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
i cant do poo poo about things that are done by directors, and anime poo poo has literally LITERALLY always been around anyway you retards

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

i cant do poo poo about things that are done by directors, and anime poo poo has literally LITERALLY always been around anyway you retards

"IGNORE THAT MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN", cried The Great And Powerful Deadtear

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

the real question is when will goonfleet dot com finally achieve its true purpose and make anime real

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

And the anime poo poo has literally LITERALLY been mocked and stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011

CainFortea posted:

And the anime poo poo has literally LITERALLY been mocked and stupid.

Mornings are hard.

• Locked thread