Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I have never used a disc weapon without injuring myself horribly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I'm too scared to pick them up.

Also I beat lil hunter on my first try, which might have been more impressive if it hadn't taken me 1000000 attempts to reach him

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

yo this weekly is extremely good

i would have preferred second stomach over sharp teeth but sharp teeth works here

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

they're basically joke weapons. funny tho

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

There is some very sensual touching going on in the cutscene there. i don't actually think it means anything sexual but it's cool how it contrasts with modern ideas of what bad ass stuff should be like. It even seems authentic to some kind of chivalric masculine touching from a tyme longe gone

ArfJason posted:

oh my god

this is one of my favorite setups, although i will definitely die to something stupid after a while if i use it

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i tried the weekly and realized im incredibly dependant on being able to eat guns

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm gonna whip me tits out

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

I tried the weekly and destroyed throne and throne 2 with the energy screwdriver after running out of super slugger and hyper rifle ammo.

I Said No
May 21, 2007

jesus dude ur gonna kill someone with that av
the lovely thing about switching characters is muscle memory fucks you over
a bullet is coming towards me i'd better shie- oh whoops just ate my shotgun

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i accidentally picked up a cursed laser cannon on the daily but it actually turns out a laser cannon with yvs throne butt laser brains and trigger fingers is fairly epic

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

i accidentally picked up a cursed laser cannon on the daily but it actually turns out a laser cannon with yvs throne butt laser brains and trigger fingers is fairly epic

Huh really? I can't get used to it it still feels way too slow

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Huh really? I can't get used to it it still feels way too slow

1 brrap was enough to kill throne dogs and destroy the reactors in the throne room wORKs for me

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i mean, i wouldn't pick it up normally but hell i wasn't paying attention and thot it was a plasma cannon but things worked out in the end any way [until a cop van crashed into me fuuuu

I Said No
May 21, 2007

what's the best ultra for YV anyway, i normally take the fire rate one but i don't honestly notice it that much
i'm usually torn on most ultras once i get to that level, i had an insanely good run as rebel once from leveraging one of the ultras but i don't remember which

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i've only picke dthe one rebel one where she gets 2 dudes at the start and i've done the best w/ her v0v

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ikerleend Tghem tveryone doiewd lol I killed the thron c xx

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Wormskull posted:

Ikerleend Tghem tveryone doiewd lol I killed the thron c xx
Grats dude. :cheerdoge:

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

it's cool seeing so many imps enjoying this great game. i should get back into it

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Congratulations

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I bought this on PC and had fun starting a file from scratch. I've never looped before and now I'm going to dedicate myself to doing it and then maybe being insane enough to unlock all the B-Skins on everybody.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

In Training posted:

I bought this on PC and had fun starting a file from scratch. I've never looped before and now I'm going to dedicate myself to doing it and then maybe being insane enough to unlock all the B-Skins on everybody.

good luck gamer

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

the struggle continues

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
It's not fair , it's not right

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I made it to the sewers on loop the other day and got killed by 2,970 projectiles and have made my peace with the fact that I probably won't ever do better than that

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I made it to the sewers on loop the other day and got killed by 2,970 projectiles and have made my peace with the fact that I probably won't ever do better than that

I died to Lil Hunter in loop and have never got close since

I Said No
May 21, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

best approach on that one is just use as much overwhelming force as possible as fast as possible to end it before it gets out of hand
the longer that fight goes on the less chance you have of winning it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Larry Parrish posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I had a really bizarre labs today that was just one long hallway.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

were there two chests at the beginning

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Larry Parrish posted:

The Looping Larrys

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

oddium posted:

I don't think so, sadly

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

oddium posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

oddium posted:

I just got this. Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol the cursed caves are a nightmare

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_Yg6KRQmVg

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

if only you had a double shotty or something, that looks loving hard though

I Said No
May 21, 2007

melee is really not a good idea in there, the purple crystals like to teleport around and can teleport directly on top of you (which is instant death cos touching a crystal does 20 damage)
then again it's also risky to go in without one depending on how your ammo is because of the splitting spiders

place is just generally a loving nightmare

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I love the cursed crystal caves because of the insane experience gain but it's absolutely a make-or-break level

• Locked thread