Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Get Dave on the Pisscast please I'll donate my kidneys to Whale Scout

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

those whales have no need for your diseased kidneys

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.
I miss the piss :(

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Did anyone post how Big Show pooped himself in a match? I think the Pisscast needs to record to add him to the hall of fame

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
I miss the Pisscast every day of my garbage life.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

I miss the Pisscast every day of his garbage life.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I miss new SNCJ

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I Piss Misscast

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Muddy Burphy posted:

The Dave meltdown was wonderful.

When was this, because I just made the decision to delete episodes from last week due to not having the time to listen to them, but if there's a classic Dave meltdown I'll check it out.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
Vinnie slowly realizing what Bryan was talking about when they were discussing Vince and his bumbling cronies was one of the highlights of the B&V year so far for me

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

I miss new SNCJ

lol

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I actually really miss the Punchsport Podcast. Them booking a WCW Brawl 4 All or MRT's Maven/Raven rant are some of my favorite podcast moments of all time.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
Can't wait for comments on Dave talking about Charlotte.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...

Rick posted:

When was this, because I just made the decision to delete episodes from last week due to not having the time to listen to them, but if there's a classic Dave meltdown I'll check it out.

Monday night's WOR when Bryan suggests that the Bayley storyline is leading to her kissing a boy. He's not having a yelling fit or anything, but it's like the thought of that caused him to short-circuit.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Muddy Burphy posted:

Monday night's WOR when Bryan suggests that the Bayley storyline is leading to her kissing a boy. He's not having a yelling fit or anything, but it's like the thought of that caused him to short-circuit.

He just starts groaning and won't stop, and it's this beautiful backdrop to Bryan trying to explain himself :allears:

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Is anyone else really losing patience with Filthy Four? The constant "he DESERVES it" stuff is really grating on me

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Go RV! posted:

Is anyone else really losing patience with Filthy Four? The constant "he DESERVES it" stuff is really grating on me

Have you ever even been in a WEAPONS BATTLE ROYAL!?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Go RV! posted:

Yes, this was me about a month or two ago. It reminds me of the worst of Review-a-Wai (before they offloaded some shows to other people and it was just Pollock and Ting doing them all) where it feels like neither guy really wants to be doing it and just reverts to the three jokes they make over and over.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool
I think I stopped listening to shows with Tom like...6 months ago maybe. No real reason other than I just didn't feel like spending that much time listening to wrestle audio so I cut it out of my rotation. Like how now I fast forward most MMA talk or skip the shows entirely on Saturdays. It's just not in my interest so I don't listen? :shrug:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
The amount of typos in this week's issue made me think of the "This episode was written in haste" Kids in the Hall sketch.

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

The amount of typos in this week's issue made me think of the "This episode was written in haste" Kids in the Hall sketch.

Dave needs a copyeditor so, so badly.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
The Filthy Four Daily I most recently listened to sounded like both Tom and Bryan were putting on characters to deliberately try to troll each other, and I don't really care for that at all.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

sleepwalkers posted:

Dave needs a copyeditor so, so badly.

Isn't that allegedly Vinny's job?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

A copy editor might improve some of those long rambling sentences that sometimes change direction or subject matter completely mid-way through. So I don't want Dave to get a copy editor.

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

dsriggs posted:

Isn't that allegedly Vinny's job?

If it is, he's the worst copyeditor known to man, other than maybe a literal infant.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
It's pretty clear Vinny doesn't care about his Job, or Wrestling.

How much does he make from Football Outsiders or whatever?

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

I thought Vinny just did F4W, not WO?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I still enjoy Filthy Four v:shobon:v

Go RV! posted:

I thought Vinny just did F4W, not WO?

I always just assumed this, yeah.

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

Yeah, I don't really mind listening to Bryan and Filthy just give each other poo poo for a while. I don't listen religiously mostly because gently caress I have plenty of podcasts and stuff to listen to already.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Jerusalem posted:

I always just assumed this, yeah.

Last I heard Vinny edits the Observer.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Rodney the Piper posted:

Can't wait for comments on Dave talking about Charlotte.

i mean, absolutely nothing he said was wrong. she's not ric flair or even the ric flair of womens wrestlers.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

MassRafTer posted:

Last I heard Vinny edits the Observer.

But that doesn't mean that Dave gets it to Vinny in any sort of a timely manner.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

algebra testes posted:

But that doesn't mean that Dave gets it to Vinny in any sort of a timely manner.

Observer was actually up earlier than usual yesterday.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

St Evan Echoes posted:

A copy editor might improve some of those long rambling sentences that sometimes change direction or subject matter completely mid-way through. So I don't want Dave to get a copy editor.

This. Dave going off on tangents in text form is one of the highlights of the newsletter.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
My favorite part of the Observer is when one of the big stories broke on Tuesday or Wednesday and you find an old, outdated blurb about the story developing later in the issue.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

I do kind of love how much Bryan loves Total Divas. I'd listen to just about anyone talk about those early episodes though, they're so great.

Demtor
Apr 23, 2008

"...you won't be able to walk, if you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you..."
Oh poo poo, Tom Lawlor calling out my pro wrestling torrent site by name. :pirate:

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Yeah Lawlor is turning into the new PeachMachine super quick. Skip/avoid territory.

Also the Observer shite this week.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
filthy tom is actually good and fun and has a great theme song.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

they should talk about different shows across the different podcasts and not have 8 people covering raw and smackdown and old raw and etc.

• Locked thread