Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Pirate Radar posted:

Either that or force will have to solve the problem eventually

You cant punch stupid out of people unfortunately. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Furnaceface posted:

you're not punching hard enough

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

rear end struggle posted:

I'm a neocon in my policy papers a anarcho-syndicalist in my history papers

have fun working for new pnac i guess

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

We passed our audit today. :toot:

Manually counting every loving pill in a pharmacy is some next level torture and I never want to see an open bottle of 1000 lorazepam ever again.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Furnaceface posted:

We passed our audit today. :toot:

Manually counting every loving pill in a pharmacy is some next level torture and I never want to see an open bottle of 1000 lorazepam ever again.

Don't you have to do this once a year? :smith:

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/politico/status/857781434412654592

:sad:

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Don't you have to do this once a year? :smith:

Once a year for whole inventory, once a month for narcotics.

They can still end up being done more than that if you either go way above/below the standard threshold for your store, get robbed, or have some kind of damage done to the store (power outage/flooding/etc). In 3 years Ive been involved with 4 full store counts. This one was the worst because head office is putting pressure to order in bulk so we have a lot more 500/1000 pack sized bottles and they are literally Satan when it comes time to count them.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Furnaceface posted:

Once a year for whole inventory, once a month for narcotics.

They can still end up being done more than that if you either go way above/below the standard threshold for your store, get robbed, or have some kind of damage done to the store (power outage/flooding/etc). In 3 years Ive been involved with 4 full store counts. This one was the worst because head office is putting pressure to order in bulk so we have a lot more 500/1000 pack sized bottles and they are literally Satan when it comes time to count them.

Oh, wow. Makes you want to drown your woes in some drugs.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Oh, wow. Makes you want to drown your woes in some drugs.

My pharmacy is literally right across the street from an LCBO (liquor store in Ontario) and I can guarantee that when weed is legalized here next year the pain clinic next door will put up a dispensary. :v:

Also this is going to sound crazy but despite working in a pharmacy I dont take any medications.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Furnaceface posted:

My pharmacy is literally right across the street from an LCBO (liquor store in Ontario) and I can guarantee that when weed is legalized here next year the pain clinic next door will put up a dispensary. :v:

Also this is going to sound crazy but despite working in a pharmacy I dont take any medications.

So you don't even benefit from the employee discount? :smith:

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

There is no employee discount on drugs in Canada, just like no points cards or stuff works on them. Canadian law mandates and sets drug prices not the drug companies. I do have full prescription coverage through my union though should I ever need it!

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
in the us if you get 9 oxy scripts the 10th is free

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Speaking off, all insulins are going up in cost by the maximum allowed under the law. At work we came to the conclusion theyre doing that because so many Americans are now crossing the border to buy insulin here since you dont need a prescription and its 8-12 times cheaper.

e: And no taxes on diabetic supplies/insulin.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Oh yeah I saw someone wearing that Guy Fieri frosted tips hair hat today and literally burst out laughing and my coworkers thought I had finally lost it.

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

I say, hey, listen to me!
Stay sane inside insanity!!!
Catte won't stop buzzing. Is it broken? He's been doing it for a solid 15 minutes. Sounds like a pool filter.

I feel like I should name it.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Furnaceface posted:

If one form of force (voting) doesn't work then others will have to do

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
cat is happy

grats

name it pisspig

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
nice goon chin btw

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

I say, hey, listen to me!
Stay sane inside insanity!!!

cat is happy

grats

name it pisspig

An accurate name tbh.

nice goon chin btw

While I have gained a bit of weight this past year, I don't think 160lbs is full goon yet. Just lookin down is all.

Schizotek fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Apr 28, 2017

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Schizotek posted:

Catte won't stop buzzing. Is it broken? He's been doing it for a solid 15 minutes. Sounds like a pool filter.

FizzPurrz.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Schizotek posted:

:3:

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
It's so tiny omggggggg

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Grats, you're the mama now.

That little dude is still so young he might have trouble regulating his body heat so make sure you keep him warm.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Lurdiak posted:

Grats, you're the mama now.

That little dude is still so young he might have trouble regulating his body heat so make sure you keep him warm.

Also be wary of upper respiratory infections. If you see icky eyes and/or snot bubbles and/or a squeaking noise when they breathe go back to the vet asap. I used to help with rescue cats and nursed kittens that age back to health. Its a lot of work but its so rewarding at the end.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhjHAPw1q-M

:kimchi:

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

https://twitter.com/purplemiami/status/857802311925723136
https://twitter.com/EdiAQC/status/857790632353439744

This is just so loving good

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Okay what the hell is going on there?

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Grouchio posted:

Okay what the hell is going on there?

Rich kids of Instagram got duped into paying way too much to fly to a festival in the Bahamas that was badly planned and it seems the owner just ran off with their money and now they're at the beginning stages of lord of the flies. Click on the hashtag it's beautiful.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
https://twitter.com/theknocks/status/857822575031988224

lmao

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

a smirking ja rule loads his rifle. at last, time to hunt the most dangerous game

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

im in such a state of joy

bless u ja rule

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

the paradigm shift posted:

Rich kids of Instagram got duped into paying way too much to fly to a festival in the Bahamas that was badly planned and it seems the owner just ran off with their money and now they're at the beginning stages of lord of the flies. Click on the hashtag it's beautiful.

Omg whole lotta rich white kids gonna get kidnapped tonight. Seems all their stuff was already stolen....

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Justice.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Sounds like fun tbh

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Pirate Radar posted:

Sounds like fun tbh
Darkness is that you?

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Grouchio posted:

Darkness is that you?

I'm your old friend, that's right

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Grouchio posted:

Darkness is that you?

Ah, you think the Bahamas are your ally? You merely adopted the Bahamas. I was born in them, molded by them.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

https://twitter.com/atomicthumbs/status/857822029856120834

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Majorian posted:

Ah, you think the Bahamas are your ally? You merely adopted the Bahamas. I was born in them, molded by them.

napa, bahamas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
This is the best thing I've ever heard.

• Locked thread