Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

please take a minute to dream up the weirdest thing you think it could possibly be before clicking, based on what you already know of these two very sane individuals

I was told by /r/dogs to take my post over here.

I am a very experience dog owner but my girlfriend is... unappreciable, at best. She currently has some sort of bizarre doodle breed she paid $10,000 for (I wish I was kidding, folks) and this dog is insane. Zero training, the thing didn't even know sit when I met him.

I have since trained him and he's decently behaved around me. She still lets him run wild around her. The dog is massively overweight despite my best measures because every time I increase his exercise my girlfriend increases his food. Speaking of, she only feeds him hot dogs. As in she cooks hot dogs, puts them in buns, adds toppings and then feeds him about 5-6 per meal three times a day. I don't know how he is still alive.

I try to feed him kibble but she continues to sneak the hot dogs behind my back. I started keeping guard in the kitchen, throwing out any hot dogs that appear in the fridge but she still managed to stuff him full with them. I've gone so far as to camp out in front of the fridge for 2 weeks straight and she bought a mini fridge behind my back and hid it in the cabana. Stuffed full with hot dogs. I finally taught the dog to potty train despite her best efforts. She will not let him play with other dogs because she is very overprotective of diseases and doesn't even let him go outside (I have to exercise him when she's gone or very early before she wakes up). I've started sneaking him away during the day to a training facility so he can be socialized under the inspection of a trainer.

She refuses to cut the dogs hair so it's a dirty matted rag walking around. She says dogs in the wild don't cut their hair and she won't either. INSANITY. So last week while she was at work I shaved the dog's hair off. She came home and had a complete meltdown, screaming and sobbing uncontrollable. She ran outside and gathered all the hair and is keeping it in a box on our kitchen table. And has since rejected the dog and instead pets the shaved hair.

This morning she threw away a $60 bag of dog food and told me the dog must've eaten it overnight and would need hot dogs until we could get more. I have her on camera throwing away the entire bag that I paid for. This isn't the first time. She's tried to hide and throw away his leashes several times so I couldn't walk him among other things.

This is just so completely batty that I believe every word of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

please take a minute to dream up the weirdest thing you think it could possibly be before clicking, based on what you already know of these two very sane individuals

I am a very experience dog owner but my girlfriend is... unappreciable, at best. She currently has some sort of bizarre doodle breed she paid $10,000 for (I wish I was kidding, folks) and this dog is insane. Zero training, the thing didn't even know sit when I met him.

I have since trained him and he's decently behaved around me. She still lets him run wild around her. The dog is massively overweight despite my best measures because every time I increase his exercise my girlfriend increases his food. Speaking of, she only feeds him hot dogs. As in she cooks hot dogs, puts them in buns, adds toppings and then feeds him about 5-6 per meal three times a day. I don't know how he is still alive.

I try to feed him kibble but she continues to sneak the hot dogs behind my back. I started keeping guard in the kitchen, throwing out any hot dogs that appear in the fridge but she still managed to stuff him full with them. I've gone so far as to camp out in front of the fridge for 2 weeks straight and she bought a mini fridge behind my back and hid it in the cabana. Stuffed full with hot dogs. I finally taught the dog to potty train despite her best efforts. She will not let him play with other dogs because she is very overprotective of diseases and doesn't even let him go outside (I have to exercise him when she's gone or very early before she wakes up). I've started sneaking him away during the day to a training facility so he can be socialized under the inspection of a trainer.

She refuses to cut the dogs hair so it's a dirty matted rag walking around. She says dogs in the wild don't cut their hair and she won't either. INSANITY. So last week while she was at work I shaved the dog's hair off. She came home and had a complete meltdown, screaming and sobbing uncontrollable. She ran outside and gathered all the hair and is keeping it in a box on our kitchen table. And has since rejected the dog and instead pets the shaved hair.

This morning she threw away a $60 bag of dog food and told me the dog must've eaten it overnight and would need hot dogs until we could get more. I have her on camera throwing away the entire bag that I paid for. This isn't the first time. She's tried to hide and throw away his leashes several times so I couldn't walk him among other things.

Okay, that is certainly a few loads of weird.

I recind my previous judgement, the guy's alright, just a well-intentioned doormat dating an absolute psycho.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

ZearothK posted:

Okay, that is certainly a few loads of weird.

I recind my previous judgement, the guy's alright, just a well-intentioned doormat dating an absolute psycho.

the original r/dogs post is the same content, but as a coda to his questions about adopting a pet fox

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
:crossarms:

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I hope this two lovebirds stay together for the shaved hair that lives in a plastic bag. My only real advice is that they open up their legal arrangement to involve a TV jduge so that I can see them as they argue this.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

What on earth could she be suing him for then? Even if it was somehow illegal for him to share their de facto co-owned dog, it's not like there's any permanent damages from it, the hair will grow back. Don't there have to be like, damages that you can measure and prove to the court?

Hopefully he somehow gets his lawyer to like counter sue or w/e it's called for legal fees in a frivolous lawsuit.

ArbitraryC fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Apr 28, 2017

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

You shaved my dog, I'll sue you.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

shoulda banged the dog and married the dog and had kids with the dog

datajugend
Jan 15, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Ahhh haha 15 hot dogs per day for a dog.

My 600 lb dog tlc copyright

datajugend
Jan 15, 2010

Kibble $200
Data $150
Rent $800
Hot dogs $3,600
Utility $150
someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. my relationship and dog is dying

datajugend
Jan 15, 2010

Maybe thats why she sued him, for hot dog money.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
He should offer to let the girl feed him hot dogs instead, take the burden of her fetish off the dog. Hot dog jesus.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

She nuts, that poor unexercesized fat filthy dog :(

If that was posted in PI she'd get doxxed and murdered.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

That poor things hips are going to burst out, Alien style. :murder: owners.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

datajugend posted:

Kibble $200
Data $150
Rent $800
Hot dogs $3,600
Utility $150
someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. my relationship and dog is dying

spend less on hot dogs

datajugend
Jan 15, 2010

Ask the dog if hot dogs are sandwiches.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

datajugend posted:

Ask the dog if hot dogs are sandwiches.

Why would we ask a dog about something we already know the answer to?

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
what

is a cabana

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

They must have money if their cabana has electricity, let alone having a cabana.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Docevil!?

quokkaquokkaquokka
Jul 7, 2012

datajugend posted:

Kibble $200
Data $150
Rent $800
Hot dogs $3,600
Utility $150

are we talking cheese dogs or regular boring-rear end hot dogs? and are they boiled, grilled or microwaved? there is a science to this.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

fruit on the bottom posted:

spend less on hot dogs

No

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

I have found a picture of the dog owners:

The Lone Badger fucked around with this message at 09:28 on Apr 28, 2017

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

ArbitraryC posted:

What on earth could she be suing him for then?

Custody of the box of dog hair.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

You can never go wrong with a "my wife's boyfriend" story!

I (26M) am dealing with my adulterous wife (22F) bringing her boyfriend into our home despite my protest. We have 2 kids. (x-post from r/legaladvice)

quote:

My wife is openly cheating on me. We've been together for almost 5 years, married for almost 2. We have a 3 year old son and a 1 year old daughter. We were living in Florida, but because my wife has multiple health issues we decided moving back to Massachusetts would be best as there would be better healthcare options.

Admittedly our move to Massachusetts could have been handled better. I left a stable job in Florida and came to Massachusetts unemployed. Once is MA I found it difficult to find employment at first, my wife however found a part time grocery store job. When I did get a job I had to quit because my wife would not watch our own children. At this point I knew there was a problem in our relationship, but I thought we just needed to communicate better. I thought our relationship was fixable, since I have never cheated, or abused her. There was no alcohol or drug use, and before said move to MA I was working and handling all the finances.

Suddenly she is going out and not coming back until 2 or 3 in the morning. She will not watch our children, and has made it impossible for me to hold a full time job so she can continue with her part time grocery job. I suspected she was cheating on me, and confronted her several times. She denied it. A part of me still wanted to believe we could save our marriage at this point.

Up until this point we were staying with a friend, eventually after my wife had (another) meltdown screaming and throwing things, our friend kicked her out but allowed me to stay with the kids so we would have a roof over our head. For four months she only took the kids on five occasions, with one time being a sleepover. I have been with the kids 24/7 since, living off the help of my family and friends. She is now open about her cheating and brings her boyfriend around my children and family, openly calling him "her boyfriend" even though we are not legally separated.

Four days ago we moved into an apartment (we had been on the wait list for months before the cheating and as such were both on the lease). She did not want me to move in, but I was not leaving my kids, we are still married, and I'm on the lease. She has already tried to kick me out with no provocation, tried to deny me a set of keys, and is bringing her boyfriend into our home.

We are in seperate bedrooms and her boyfriend stays over. I do not consent to this but for the sake of my children I will not make a scene. It is killing me having to witness her complete disrespect of me and our marriage without care. My children are the only thing keeping me going at this point. So please what are my options?

I need to have custody of my kids, my wife has a diagnosed mental illness that she is not taking meds for, and I cannot have my kids around her disrespectful boyfriend of four months.

How can I keep the boyfriend out of our home, can I file a restraining or harassment order? I know we have to get a divorce but in the mean time I want her and her boyfriend away from my children and I.

I know this is a lot so any questions to clarify I will gladly answer.

tl;dr: My wife is cheating on me in my home, in front of me and my children. I will not abandon my children but I cannot live like this. Help.

Couldn't you just call the cops on this dude and say this dude isn't on the lease?

WampaLord fucked around with this message at 10:21 on Apr 28, 2017

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

I normally never double post stories, but holy poo poo, y'all.

Y'ALL. HOLY poo poo.

Me [25 F] with my husband [28 M], I just found out he has given all of our savings to twitch streamers. We are flat broke, and bills are passed due.

quote:

Short background:

We have been married 2 years and we have a 6m old daughter. I think the marriage is pretty typical, ups and downs. I quit my job to stay at home with my daughter, so he is the primary income earner. He also handles all the finances. All of our accounts are joint, but until now I have never felt a need to watch them closely.

The amount of time he spends on Twitch has always been an issue in our marriage. Whenever I get him to cut back, he slowly eases back into it. I never imagined it would get to this.

Anyways:

So yesterday morning I went grocery shopping. When it came time to check out my card was declined. I called the bank, turns out the checking account is empty. Weird I thought, that has never happened before, okay, can you transfer over some from savings?

Nope, that's empty too. I was just completely dumbfounded, there was 38k in that account. We were going to use it on a house. To keep this short I dug through our account history to figure out what the gently caress is going on(obviously). Almost all of it went to twitch or streamlabs. Some transactions were as high as $1000. One day in particular he gave away 4500.

Further sleuthing revealed our rent is passed due.

I confronted him by phone and he got extremely defensive and angry. He said that it was his money anyways. Except it's not... I helped build the savings when I was working. Once I quit it kind of leveled off. The call ended in a hang up.
He didn't come from work and I haven't heard from him since. I don't know what the gently caress he could be doing seeing that we are broke.

I am posting this because I can't sleep anyways. I just don't know what to do. I'm scared and alone.

TL;DR - My husband gave away all of our savings to twitch streamers. Our rent is passed due. Since confronting him, which didn't go well, I haven't seen or heard from him. Advice?

$4,500 on Twitch tips! :psyboom:

IN ONE DAY

Pondex
Jul 8, 2014

WampaLord posted:

Y'ALL. HOLY poo poo.

Me [25 F] with my husband [28 M], I just found out he has given all of our savings to twitch streamers. We are flat broke, and bills are passed due.

IN ONE DAY

Jesus, at least blowing it all on drugs nets you some good stories. 3800 for looking at videogames. What are the odds that guy just drove off of a bridge after going silent?

e: haha, 38.000, not 3800

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
What are the odds it was sent to a hot girl

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Thumbtacks posted:

What are the odds it was sent to a hot girl

Apparently not, which makes it even more dumbfounding to me.

The OP posted:

I am familiar with twitch. Boob streamers do not appear to be the root cause. So I got that going for me at least....

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014
What if it was all on slutty guy streamers? 40 grand for watching a twink in assless chaps just playing the poo poo out of dark souls 3,seems like a good deal.

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

WampaLord posted:

Y'ALL. HOLY poo poo.

ohhh yeeahh that's the good poo poo

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

my guess was that he had the dog's ears pierced and/or got it a tattoo

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

WampaLord posted:

Y'ALL. HOLY poo poo.

IN ONE DAY

:sever: by :murder:

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

WampaLord posted:

Y'ALL. HOLY poo poo.

IN ONE DAY

I love that he got defensive about it. He probably does it because he gets a ton of shout-outs from people with thousands of followers and it makes him feel like a big man instead of a married computer janitor schmuck.

Darkhold
Feb 19, 2011

No Heart❤️
No Soul👻
No Service🙅

Zeroisanumber posted:

I love that he got defensive about it. He probably does it because he gets a ton of shout-outs from people with thousands of followers and it makes him feel like a big man instead of a married computer janitor schmuck.
Exactly. I used to see the exact thing when I worked in a casino. This is just the nerdy version of pretending to be a high roller when you can't support that.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Haifisch posted:

Me [22 M] with my girlfriend[22F] of about two months. She lists off reasons why she dislikes me daily, before telling me how much she likes me and why she doesn't want me to leave.

"My girlfriend is a hellbeast, is this normal?"

One of my buddies in high school had an older brother who was dating a screeching, pit-spawned demoness of a woman who was just awful in every conceivable way. Our group of friends just started calling her The Beast and dude's parents even joined in before long since she was constantly around their house. He got the hint eventually. Pussy is a hell of a drug.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

WampaLord posted:

Y'ALL. HOLY poo poo.

IN ONE DAY

What possesses someone to spend their life savings on watching other people play video games?

Actually nevermind, I see that darkhold nailed it already

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Pvt.Scott posted:

One of my buddies in high school had an older brother who was dating a screeching, pit-spawned demoness of a woman who was just awful in every conceivable way. Our group of friends just started calling her The Beast and dude's parents even joined in before long since she was constantly around their house. He got the hint eventually. Pussy is a hell of a drug.

#gbshateswomen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Penguissimo
Apr 7, 2007

My[30M] girlfriend[28F] is suing me, how can we get through this?

suement

:eng99: