Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

power crystals
Jun 6, 2007

Who wants a belly rub??

Yooper posted:

I've run into this... so when you save it opens up the Save Game window and lets you choose a file location. But here's the catch, it has to be within the Cmano/Scenarios folder in order for the Load Game to find it. So when you save (or are moving a saved game) put it in the c:/steam/Cmano/Scenario folder. Once inside the Scenario folder you can add subfolders and the Load Game function will find it.

What, seriously? But if you can specify an arbitrary location why can't you...

Baloogan!!!! :argh:

Fuckin grog games, man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quinntan
Sep 11, 2013
Quick bit of info, a Gripen E will be able to see a stealth target on its IRST from a good distance.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Bacarruda posted:

We could, but it'd be difficult to pull off.

It depends on where he is and how well-defended he is.

We could be looking at an operation as simple as having the Tornadoes sneak in and fire cruise missiles through his bedroom window.

Or we could be talking about something with lots of moving parts, like this:

https://youtu.be/60ihI7VU2OY

Yooper posted:

7.62mm Missed! X 10,000. I'm a pretty groggy dude, but even I won't give money to Shrapnel.

WinSPMBT is freeeeee

Yooper
Apr 30, 2012

simplefish posted:

WinSPMBT is freeeeee

Sometimes free is the most expensive option.

If only Command Ops or Flashpoint Campaigns was an engine instead of a campaign. We could totally do this in CommandOps and it'd probably work well too.

Bacarruda
Mar 30, 2011

Mutiny!?! More like "reinterpreted orders"

This is hella cool. B-52s plus radio chatter = awesome.

Reminds me of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuuDWd8SL7A

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

My antenna is telling me that you're probably wrong about this.
Soiled Meat

Quinntan posted:

Quick bit of info, a Gripen E will be able to see a stealth target on its IRST from a good distance.

This will be important for our eventual invasion and conquest of the United States.

What? Why did everyone suddenly get so quiet? You knew where this was headed when you signed on.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Bacarruda posted:

This is hella cool. B-52s plus radio chatter = awesome.

Reminds me of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuuDWd8SL7A

"I'm fine, just on fire a little."

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Mario wasn't sure if this Jeb guy was a good influence on Yoshi.

Cathode Raymond posted:

This will be important for our eventual invasion and conquest of the United States.

What? Why did everyone suddenly get so quiet? You knew where this was headed when you signed on.

With the state of the world, Trump's probably still president. All we need to do is pitch a competitive bid, you know he'd be up for hiring mercenary presidents.

Joke's on him too, we know he stiffs his contractors so we can pitch as low ball a bid as we want, we're planning to get rich on the back end.

xthetenth fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Apr 28, 2017

Quinntan
Sep 11, 2013

xthetenth posted:

With the state of the world, Trump's probably still president. All we need to do is pitch a competitive bid, you know he'd be up for hiring mercenary presidents.

Joke's on him too, we know he stiffs his contractors so we can pitch as low ball a bid as we want, we're planning to get rich on the back end.

With VP Ron Paul, anything is possible.

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014

Cathode Raymond posted:

a bit off topic but i have to say that conquering Russia in 1941 in panzer corps is :laffo: as gently caress as the game goes full wolfenstine with a massive timeskip to 1945 and the entire wehraboo wishlist available to you for upgrades and purchases for invasion of america :v:

Jimmy4400nav
Apr 1, 2011

Ambassador to Moonlandia

Cathode Raymond posted:

Isn't that just the plot to H.AW.X? I though hired goons would be better then stealing the plans from a second rate PMC with delusions of grandeur. :colbert:

Thefluffy
Sep 7, 2014

Jimmy4400nav posted:

Isn't that just the plot to H.AW.X? I though hired goons would be better then stealing the plans from a second rate PMC with delusions of grandeur. :colbert:

yes, but this time we WILL make america great again! :cawg:

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy
invasion and liberation of the united states, use the right words guys

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

There was a terrible noise.
There was a terrible silence.

UberJew posted:

invasion and liberation of the united states, use the right words guys

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Jimmy4400nav posted:

The funniest part of that game was the whole 'Oh man, we can't stop them! Everything they're doing is legal!' aspect.

HAWX was Ace Combat if it didn't embrace and understand it was silly as hell and that is why it failed.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

meanwhile, the fedora-wearers up north have reportedly been on an infantry recruitment push.

Pictured: Command Private Major Brad Hoechlin, 69th Butter Trolls, based out of Fort Cheezburger.

Yooper
Apr 30, 2012

Hexenritter posted:

Pictured: Command Private Major Brad Hoechlin, 69th Butter Trolls, based out of Fort Cheezburger.

Currently on contract with the Free State until the doritos and mountain dew runs out.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

The Free State is basically the Fyre Festival with more planes.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

chitoryu12 posted:

And better food.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

chitoryu12 posted:

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

And better food.
The problem is that it's not just rich white kids suffering from their own poor decisions.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

The subreddit even looks like the Free State one.

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

They are clearly wealthy and make bad decisions, lets see if we can get them to participate in the Free State

Davin Valkri
Apr 8, 2011

Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD
SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!

Yvonmukluk posted:

The problem is that it's not just rich white kids suffering from their own poor decisions.

And also that they're a throwback to the days when the question "how do we access resources from lands far away and in other's hands" was answered by "park an army on it, and nuts to the locals".

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

lmfao good gods how the hell did I not hear about this fyre festival debacle sooner

Yooper
Apr 30, 2012

Map Options! And here's out current eyes in the sky from the Sperwehr and MEAT.

Do you guys have a choice on the map you prefer? Brown topo or Photo like-ish?

This is also the time to use this last minute intel to revise Operation Grognard.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

Yooper posted:

This is also the time to use this last minute intel to revise Operation Grognard.

Bottom one is much easier on the eye.

Davin Valkri
Apr 8, 2011

Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD
SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!

Telsa Cola posted:

Bottom one is much easier on the eye.

Agreed. It's also much easier to spot terrain that could be used to hide from radar.

Stago Lego
Sep 3, 2011

Yooper posted:

The bottom one looks better, it gives a clearer picture of the heights in the map.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Hexenritter posted:

lmfao good gods how the hell did I not hear about this fyre festival debacle sooner

This poo poo went down, like, yesterday. Cut yourself some slack. :v:

Also I'd like to join this fine organization.

Requested Callsign: Grapeshot

Requesting a ground attack plane or some kind of dedicated SEAD/Wild Weasel platform, as that is the manliest of air doctrines.

paragon1 fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Apr 28, 2017

Dr. Snark
Oct 15, 2012

I'M SORRY, OK!? I admit I've made some mistakes, and Jones has clearly paid for them.
But ma'am! Jones' only crime was looking at the wrong files!
I beg of you, don't ship away Jones, he has a wife and kids!

-United Nations Intelligence Service

Yooper posted:

Bottom, definitely. Looks more stylish and gives a better sense of perspective.

Also, since we're talking about it, you got a time set up for the operation stream?

Yooper
Apr 30, 2012

Dr. Snark posted:

Bottom, definitely. Looks more stylish and gives a better sense of perspective.

Also, since we're talking about it, you got a time set up for the operation stream?

Nope! Not tonight. Maybe tomorrow evening. If not then, definitely on Sunday. I'll aim for 12 hours notice. That and a stream that is not as choppy.

power crystals
Jun 6, 2007

Who wants a belly rub??

Clearly I'm not paying much attention with that many ?s. Definitely voting for the bottom one.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Woo, finally caught up. :toot:

Good stuff, thanks for making an amusing LP, Yooper.

Yooper
Apr 30, 2012

Mission is all entered in. One alteration I made that I want to run by you guys. I've the WESTCAP into two pairs of fighters. One is WEST CAP 1, the other WESTCAP 2. They have different fueling levels, one is 10% (Bingo) while the other is 25%. Hopefully this will keep two gripens on West Stations at all times. If this isn't cool let me know.

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

Sounds good to me.

Really hoping we see a round tonight :D

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
LP burnout is a very real condition, we need to be sensitive to Yooper or he'll take it away forever.

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009
It got entertainingly hairy last mission when there was no cap on a station, but keeping a pair on is a really good idea. I'm cool with it.

As for update when: Take your time, if you're not feeling it then delay a day. This is already an insane LP, no need for you to actually go insane doing it.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Popete posted:

LP burnout is a very real condition, we need to be sensitive to Yooper or he'll take it away forever.

Yeah, Yooper should take it easy and take his time. Burn out is bad for everyone (I just recently noticed my RtW LP is now locked/archived and I feel extra bad now).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacarruda
Mar 30, 2011

Mutiny!?! More like "reinterpreted orders"

Yooper posted:

Mission is all entered in. One alteration I made that I want to run by you guys. I've the WESTCAP into two pairs of fighters. One is WEST CAP 1, the other WESTCAP 2. They have different fueling levels, one is 10% (Bingo) while the other is 25%. Hopefully this will keep two gripens on West Stations at all times. If this isn't cool let me know.

That's excellent!

Popete posted:

Yeah. I've been enjoying the hell out of this.

I don't want Yooper to die and leave Hired Goon's cat XO all alone :(