Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

don't doxx me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3421310/patient-bottle-bum-x-ray/

quote:

Locals said the man claimed he had been “under the influence of alcohol” and it must have “happened accidentally”.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

It's going to be one of those days again

shrug

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

Phlegmish posted:

It's going to be one of those days again

shrug

Mondays, amirite?

B.H. Facials
May 9, 2011

"Getting teased is part of growing up. It's no big deal. Just tell yourself, 'Sticks and stones may break my bones, but a .44 Magnum will tear that bully a new asshole!'"

Beachcomber posted:

Were you not a good enough baby to inherit the name? If you're female you could still make it work, I think.

Nah, I was blessed with another family name. Hirem.

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

EVERY NIGHT BEFORE FOOD ONCE DAILY TO BE TAKEN FOUR TIMES I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A TAB INTO MY MOUTH. ITS MERCILON AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES A DAY THREE TIMES A DAY EVERY THREE TIMES DAILY ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, CVS. I DO EVERY MOVE TAKE ONE TAKE TWO TAKE THREE ONE OR TWO AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME GP BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY POPPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS ESTROGEN. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

B.H. Facials posted:

Nah, I was blessed with another family name. Hirem.

What's the B for?

B.H. Facials
May 9, 2011

"Getting teased is part of growing up. It's no big deal. Just tell yourself, 'Sticks and stones may break my bones, but a .44 Magnum will tear that bully a new asshole!'"
Busted

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008

Laserjet 4P posted:

EVERY NIGHT BEFORE FOOD ONCE DAILY TO BE TAKEN FOUR TIMES I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A TAB INTO MY MOUTH. ITS MERCILON AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES A DAY THREE TIMES A DAY EVERY THREE TIMES DAILY ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, CVS. I DO EVERY MOVE TAKE ONE TAKE TWO TAKE THREE ONE OR TWO AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME GP BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY POPPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS ESTROGEN. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

:perfect:

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

Laserjet 4P posted:

Beaituful.

uwaeve
Oct 21, 2010

focus this time so i don't have to keep telling you idiots what happened
Lipstick Apathy

"It's a living."

Alternately,

"It's a dying."

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
"I hate Mondays".

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

"Dude, don't get upset, I was just grabbing his rear end a little. Sheesh"

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Found this on some squash I got from the market:

Me too, squash, me too.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

The time Koko the Gorilla was literally a bird:

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

DrBouvenstein posted:

Found this on some squash I got from the market:

Me too, squash, me too.

nuterbutt

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Pastry of the Year posted:

The time Koko the Gorilla was literally a bird:

When you get trolled by a sign language speaking Gorilla is when you know your life has taken an odd turn.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

I'm too stupid/lazy to find the original pic so I'll shamelessly post my own lame tweets:

https://twitter.com/wurp/status/693429074811867136

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
If your having to have Gummi vitamins your should reduce the dose anyway because you're a literal child.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

Rumda posted:

If your having to have Gummi vitamins your should reduce the dose anyway because you're a literal child.

Nah gummy vitamins are the poo poo, take off.

Just Offscreen has a new favorite as of 16:08 on Apr 28, 2017

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Putting this here because I can't find a "cute but savage animals" picture thread

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Nah it's safe for kids since it's basically candy.

To compensate whenever I have a headache I fell a willow tree with my BARE CALLOUSED MAN HANDS and eat the bark raw.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Gummy vitamins are the least effective way to get vitamins into your body. And it's one of the most expensive ones, too.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/teen-vogue/do-gummy-vitamins-actuall_b_7034380.html

Just eat an apple and regular gumdrops or whatever instead.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Paladinus posted:

Gummy vitamins are the least effective way to get vitamins into your body. And it's one of the most expensive ones, too.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/teen-vogue/do-gummy-vitamins-actuall_b_7034380.html

Just eat an apple and regular gumdrops or whatever instead.

That article says basically none of what you just posted. It does say that gummis make it easy to overdose on vitamins, which is bad, and that there's no regulation (which is true for the entire supplement industry). You're not wrong that eating properly is the most sure fire way to get your vitamins but taking supplements to make up what you might be lacking isn't a problem if you don't mind burning cash.

e: Actually that article was kind of worthless. You can get your vitamins from gummis, but it's possible to overdose (which is true of all supplements) and they're not regulated (also true of all supplements) and it can be bad for your teeth if you don't keep them clean (well duh.)

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

bunnyofdoom posted:

When you get trolled by a sign language speaking Gorilla is when you know your life has taken an odd turn.

What about the time koko threw a tantrum, ripped her sink off the hinges, and then claimed her kitten did it?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Garrand posted:

That article says basically none of what you just posted. It does say that gummis make it easy to overdose on vitamins, which is bad, and that there's no regulation (which is true for the entire supplement industry). You're not wrong that eating properly is the most sure fire way to get your vitamins but taking supplements to make up what you might be lacking isn't a problem if you don't mind burning cash.

e: Actually that article was kind of worthless. You can get your vitamins from gummis, but it's possible to overdose (which is true of all supplements) and they're not regulated (also true of all supplements) and it can be bad for your teeth if you don't keep them clean (well duh.)

Did you even read the article?

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Paladinus posted:

Did you even read the article?

Yeah, he did.

quote:

Bottom line: Gummy vitamins in moderation won’t hurt too bad, but it won’t make you immune to sickness and doesn’t give you an excuse to skimp out on your daily fruits and veggies. Eat a balanced diet, stay active and wash your hands frequently for your best, healthiest self. We’ll raise a green juice to that.

Did you?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Gummy vitamins do loving nothing, you idiots. What part of 'won’t hurt too bad' is an endorsement in your opinion?

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
That's also true of regular vitamins.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Swallowing mercury won't hurt too bad, unless you inhale some.
Buy my new revolutionary food supplement that is literally just drops of mercury coated in sugar! Be sure not to overdose, though!

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Paladinus posted:

Gummy vitamins do loving nothing, you idiots. What part of 'won’t hurt too bad' is an endorsement in your opinion?

the article posted:

"natural and organic gummy vitamins are great supplements to get in a variety of vitamins and minerals in an easily-digestible and delicious way,” says NYC-based nutritionist Tara Ostrowe, MS RD

Aside from a nutritionist warning about the dangers of food coloring and gelatin (wtf?) and insisting that you brush your teeth after eating two gummies, no one says they don't work as vitamins.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

Paladinus posted:

Buy my new revolutionary food supplement that is literally just drops of mercury coated in sugar! Be sure not to overdose, though!

You are getting pretty crusty over gummy vitamins.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Just Offscreen posted:

You are getting pretty crusty over gummy vitamins.

He's invested a lot of his identity as a "big boy" in no longer eating gummy vitamins.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Chewables are better than gummies anyway

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

Aside from a nutritionist warning about the dangers of food coloring and gelatin (wtf?)

That's like a toothologist telling you to rinse your mouth with piss every morning.

Bates
Jun 15, 2006
Suppositories are the only way to be sure.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Bates posted:

Suppositories are the only way to be sure.

Now that's what i call adulting

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Choco1980 posted:

What about the time koko threw a tantrum, ripped her sink off the hinges, and then claimed her kitten did it?

Koko1980

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Paladinus posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

Paladinus posted:

that article is loving poo poo and means nothing, hope this helps

"we asked 3 "nutritionists", and by nutritionists we mean 3 random people who also read articles on the internet and pretend they're experts to make money off soccer moms"