Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Concerned Citizen posted:

westinghouse's reactors are gen III+, not gen IV. it's a PWR so it's hardly skunk works. and talking about operating costs, if their operating costs were really that low, half of us nuclear reactors wouldn't be unprofitable. the operating costs are only low on paper, but in reality they significantly increase as the reactors age. and, of course, most of the cost is in building the things in the first place.

yeah AP1000 is just a fancy, streamlined Gen III PWR with a bunch of passive safety features and some reduced complexity. The core technology (heh) is still the same as we've been running for decades.

They're expensive systems to maintain, operate and secure. That's a good thing, because we really do not want private companies cutting corners when it comes to safety and security at nuclear facilities. Even with the regulations currently in place, you can see big differences in how some companies maintain their plants and go above and beyond the regulator bare minimums.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

westinghouse's reactors are gen III+, not gen IV. it's a PWR so it's hardly skunk works. and talking about operating costs, if their operating costs were really that low, half of us nuclear reactors wouldn't be unprofitable. the operating costs are only low on paper, but in reality they significantly increase as the reactors age. and, of course, most of the cost is in building the things in the first place.

the entire concept of Gen III+ is a colossal load of crap brought on by exactly the sort of stuff I mentioned in my post. A Gen III+ PWR is almost invariably trying to crowbar advanced fuel types into a design that wasn't put out to accept that fuel, which is like trying to convert an unleaded car into a diesel one. Sure, you can technically do it, but there's basically never any reason to. Again, this is to dodge regulation that makes building otherwise modern, battle-ready designs not viable.

Also, operating costs go up for older nuclear reactors at a completely analogous rate to fossil fuel stations. The curve is almost identical, actually. If you want to say nuclear isn't profitable because the reactors that are ten years over their design lifespan are requiring more maintenance you can, but that's also why early generation coal, oil, and gas stations are being demolished and rebuilt on their own ashes. They just get to do it more easily because they don't have literal years of hoops to jump through.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

brugroffil posted:

re: the bolded, does that include if you correctly price in the externalities of coal such as spewing heavy metals everywhere and pumping lots of CO2 into the atmosphere?

we also haven't sited a new nuclear facility in this country since the 1970's. The most recent reactor to come online, Watts Bar, was under construction for a long rear end time and is the second unit at the facility. VC Summer and Vogtle are existing old plants that are building the new AP1000's.

probably doesn't include those situations, nope! but since nobody can agree on how much a ton of CO2 should cost, nor things like heavy metal poisoning, you can't include them in any economic model without it being really, really shaky.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Coolguye posted:

the entire concept of Gen III+ is a colossal load of crap brought on by exactly the sort of stuff I mentioned in my post. A Gen III+ PWR is almost invariably trying to crowbar advanced fuel types into a design that wasn't put out to accept that fuel, which is like trying to convert an unleaded car into a diesel one. Sure, you can technically do it, but there's basically never any reason to. Again, this is to dodge regulation that makes building otherwise modern, battle-ready designs not viable.

Also, operating costs go up for older nuclear reactors at a completely analogous rate to fossil fuel stations. The curve is almost identical, actually. If you want to say nuclear isn't profitable because the reactors that are ten years over their design lifespan are requiring more maintenance you can, but that's also why early generation coal, oil, and gas stations are being demolished and rebuilt on their own ashes. They just get to do it more easily because they don't have literal years of hoops to jump through.

As someone who actually is dealing first-hand with AP1000 projects, lol.

Gen III+ is just better engineering for safety, maintainability, and operability of Gen III technology. There's no advanced fuel types. Gen iV reactors are still all research-grade and we're a ways away from them being commercially viable.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Coolguye posted:

probably doesn't include those situations, nope! but since nobody can agree on how much a ton of CO2 should cost, nor things like heavy metal poisoning, you can't include them in any economic model without it being really, really shaky.

You can't talk about "but renewables are so expensive!" without acknowledging the hidden subsidies/externalities of what you're comparing them to and why people are pushing for renewables in the first place,.

The Dipshit
Dec 21, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I was under the impression that wind farms also functioned as pasture as well. It's not like cows give a poo poo. This isn't the case?

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Coolguye posted:

Renewables currently generate more value in subsidy than they do in actual electricity produced. Oklahoma is discontinuing its wind program this year for exactly this reason; the subsidy fund they were using to incentivize the program ended, and the state's GDP actually shrank from the operation because the wind farms displaced so many farms and ranches that were actually profitable. The idea was that renewables would have lower operating costs once put up, because they don't require a full time staff, but the reality of the situation is that power storage with batteries and such is still such an expensive problem that it costs at least as much to scale as a power station of any stripe. There's also the cost of the land that you must buy up en-masse to support renewables. It tends to be farmland, which is HELLA expensive. Again, people do not usually count these costs because tons of the land comes from subsidized purchases or land grants taken by eminent domain to make way for critical infrastructure.

If you remove subsidy payments from the equation (nuclear receives almost none, while renewables are extremely heavily subsidized) then the economic viability flips. Nuclear makes sense. Renewables are extraordinarily expensive.

yes, renewables still require subsidies. no type of energy can currently compete with natural gas on cost alone. but a state like iowa, for example, generates like 40% of its energy from wind alone. and texas is investing enormous amounts of money into renewables.

nuclear receives "almost no subsidy?" every single part of the nuclear industry is subsidized, from uranium mining, to financing, to maintenance & ongoing operation, to tax credits for just existing. there is no world where nuclear is even remotely economically viable without the massive number of state and federal subsidies. even with these subsidies, many plants are closing in the face of cost pressures by natural gas.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Triangle Shirt Factotum posted:

I was under the impression that wind farms also functioned as pasture as well. It's not like cows give a poo poo. This isn't the case?

Yes, it is. My wife's family used to own some farmland in central Illinois that was part of one of the big wind farms down there. They got paid something like $7k/year per turbine to lease the land. I have no idea why Coolguye thinks windfarms displace a non-negligible amount of farmland. Maybe he's never flown over the many midwestern states littered with them that still grow immense amounts of food?

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

brugroffil posted:

As someone who actually is dealing first-hand with AP1000 projects, lol.

Gen III+ is just better engineering for safety, maintainability, and operability of Gen III technology. There's no advanced fuel types. Gen iV reactors are still all research-grade and we're a ways away from them being commercially viable.

could you provide a place to take a look at these AP1000 proposals? i'm fine with it if it's some agency or whatever that i have to write to and not an immediate gratification URL. i'm happy to be wrong on this matter, but the "GenIII+" proposals that got run around and murdered in committee in kansas and missouri were invariably trying to cram some flavor of thorium into a much older reactor type jury-rigged for the job, and had basically every nuclear engineer i hung out with reacting with horror.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Coolguye posted:

could you provide a place to take a look at these AP1000 proposals? i'm fine with it if it's some agency or whatever that i have to write to and not an immediate gratification URL. i'm happy to be wrong on this matter, but the "GenIII+" proposals that got run around and murdered in committee in kansas and missouri were invariably trying to cram some flavor of thorium into a much older reactor type jury-rigged for the job, and had basically every nuclear engineer i hung out with reacting with horror.

https://www.nrc.gov/docs/ML0715/ML071580895.pdf

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

brugroffil posted:

Yes, it is. My wife's family used to own some farmland in central Illinois that was part of one of the big wind farms down there. They got paid something like $7k/year per turbine to lease the land. I have no idea why Coolguye thinks windfarms displace a non-negligible amount of farmland. Maybe he's never flown over the many midwestern states littered with them that still grow immense amounts of food?

i live in kansas city and routinely drive down to oklahoma. I've literally driven past these places and talked to the managers. dairy cows do, in fact, give a poo poo and the added stress of the surrounding turbines leads to a near halving in their milk output, horses die from fright looking at the loving things (not inherently remarkable, they die from looking at anything, but the mortality rate is a lot higher), and meat cows don't reproduce as readily due to the stress involved. these places already tend to operate at wire-thin margins, so when you have these things happen the entire farm isn't a viable site anymore. topsoil erosion, already an issue, becomes a huge problem when trying to integrate turbines into cereal crops as well since they provide yet another place for wind to make soil divots, which only grow as more wind is applied to them - big issue in places which are using wind for power.

yes, renewables still require subsidies. no type of energy can currently compete with natural gas on cost alone. but a state like iowa, for example, generates like 40% of its energy from wind alone. and texas is investing enormous amounts of money into renewables.

nuclear receives "almost no subsidy?" every single part of the nuclear industry is subsidized, from uranium mining, to financing, to maintenance & ongoing operation, to tax credits for just existing. there is no world where nuclear is even remotely economically viable without the massive number of state and federal subsidies. even with these subsidies, many plants are closing in the face of cost pressures by natural gas.
you seem as though you're comparing subsidy for existing infrastructure to subsidy for new construction? that's the definition of apples and oranges and not remotely what i said.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Coolguye posted:

you seem as though you're comparing subsidy for existing infrastructure to subsidy for new construction? that's the definition of apples and oranges and not remotely what i said.

every part of nuclear is subsidized, both new constructions and existing infrastucture. it's apples-to-apples because neither industry can survive without enormous government subsidies, and nuclear will require more over the lifetime of a plant until such time that we develop more economical reactors.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Maybe it's the suck rear end states you live in, there doesn't seem to be a problem in more northern Midwest states with wind?

Do you have any links to studies about those sorts of claims? Because a quick google doesn't really turn up anything reputable.

e: why are you stopping and talking to random wind farm managers btw?

brugroffil has issued a correction as of 18:58 on Apr 28, 2017

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

every part of nuclear is subsidized, both new constructions and existing infrastucture. it's apples-to-apples because neither industry can survive without enormous government subsidies, and nuclear will require more over the lifetime of a plant until such time that we develop more economical reactors.

Spent fuel storage is also 100% subsidized (well, the companies regularly sue the DoE) because the government was supposed to have opened a storage facility decades ago. So even though a plant like Dairyland in Wisconsin shut down in 1987, they're still paying for monitoring and security upgrades and 24/7 security and maintenance staff at the site. There are only going to be more and more of these sites as more reactors are shuttered thanks to cheap natural gas.

http://www.jsonline.com/story/money/business/energy/2016/10/21/feds-pay-dairyland-735-million-nuclear-settlement/92514596/

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

okay, your sense of scale is absolutely insane here for a whole slew of reasons, not the least of which is you're effectively implying that they receive proportional subsidy, which isn't true - renewables receive tons more for a much more sustained time period, especially in the case of new construction. your comparisons over lifetime are also insane because nuke reactors are routinely exceeding their targeted design life span by a decade or more and that is not even remotely comparable to the windmills and solar farms that are already eating comparable amounts in constant battery replacements. i'm willing to drop all of that in an agree-to-disagree.

what i'm more interested in is why precisely you think it's an apples-to-apples comparison when you say both of them require mammoth investment, mammoth research, mammoth subsidy, mammoth effort to make reasonable, but you have such wildly differing interpretations of how renewables are worth researching and pushing forward while nuke reactors are not.

thanks! i'll read that this weekend.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

brugroffil posted:

Maybe it's the suck rear end states you live in, there doesn't seem to be a problem in more northern Midwest states with wind?

Do you have any links to studies about those sorts of claims? Because a quick google doesn't really turn up anything reputable.

the most reputable thing i can offer is the economic impact assessments done by the oklahoma legislature when deciding to end the recent wind subsidies, but those aren't online because lol oklahoma. i read them thoroughly when i was in tulsa for a week alternately working on a contract and getting drunk on their microbrews. i'll see if i can request a copy of the report to be delivered since it was actually an interesting read, but no promises.

e: to answer your edit, the fundamental answer is no more interesting than "i'm curious." the managers tend to be really passionate about their work, if disillusioned a bit about the implementations, and are so used to be ignored when they try to talk that they're generally pretty happy to open up. trying to get a couple of them to start blogs.

Coolguye has issued a correction as of 19:04 on Apr 28, 2017

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Coolguye posted:

okay, your sense of scale is absolutely insane here for a whole slew of reasons, not the least of which is you're effectively implying that they receive proportional subsidy, which isn't true - renewables receive tons more for a much more sustained time period, especially in the case of new construction. your comparisons over lifetime are also insane because nuke reactors are routinely exceeding their targeted design life span by a decade or more and that is not even remotely comparable to the windmills and solar farms that are already eating comparable amounts in constant battery replacements. i'm willing to drop all of that in an agree-to-disagree.

what i'm more interested in is why precisely you think it's an apples-to-apples comparison when you say both of them require mammoth investment, mammoth research, mammoth subsidy, mammoth effort to make reasonable, but you have such wildly differing interpretations of how renewables are worth researching and pushing forward while nuke reactors are not.

thanks! i'll read that this weekend.

They are able to do this thanks to very expensive upgrades that sometimes go horribly wrong and break the entire plant, like when SONGS replaced their steam generators with new ones that had a critical design flaw, leading to both reactors being permanently shuttered. Or when Crystal River thought "hey, we can save $20m on this steam generator project by running it ourselves instead of hiring the one company that's done dozens of them around the country!" and promptly broke their containment building twice. Collectively, that flushed over $10B worth of assets down the drain. The industry as a whole had to spend over $1B on Fukashima upgrades. Similar numbers were spent on post-9/11 security upgrades.

fun fact about SONGS: it's right next to a state park and there's a public walkway that runs along the seawall directly in front of the plant. Camp Pendelton is also just across the highway so you can hear artillery shells going off in the background!

brugroffil has issued a correction as of 19:06 on Apr 28, 2017

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Coolguye posted:

the most reputable thing i can offer is the economic impact assessments done by the oklahoma legislature when deciding to end the recent wind subsidies, but those aren't online because lol oklahoma. i read them thoroughly when i was in tulsa for a week alternately working on a contract and getting drunk on their microbrews. i'll see if i can request a copy of the report to be delivered since it was actually an interesting read, but no promises.

e: to answer your edit, the fundamental answer is no more interesting than "i'm curious." the managers tend to be really passionate about their work, if disillusioned a bit about the implementations, and are so used to be ignored when they try to talk that they're generally pretty happy to open up. trying to get a couple of them to start blogs.

I'm very skeptical about anything coming out of the Oklahoma legislature, especially when it's being used as a justification to say "lol gently caress liberals and their dumb green energy, ROLL COAL!"

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

brugroffil posted:

They are able to do this thanks to very expensive upgrades that sometimes go horribly wrong and break the entire plant, like when SONGS replaced their steam generators with new ones that had a critical design flaw, leading to both reactors being permanently shuttered. Or when Crystal River thought "hey, we can save $20m on this steam generator project by running it ourselves instead of hiring the one company that's done dozens of them around the country!" and promptly broke their containment building twice. Collectively, that flushed over $10B worth of assets down the drain.

fun fact about SONGS: it's right next to a state park and there's a public walkway that runs along the seawall directly in front of the plant. Camp Pendelton is also just across the highway so you can hear artillery shells going off in the background!

lol

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

brugroffil posted:

I'm very skeptical about anything coming out of the Oklahoma legislature, especially when it's being used as a justification to say "lol gently caress liberals and their dumb green energy, ROLL COAL!"

the research was done by a non-partisan office, and while i share your dim view of basically everything oklahoma, i really could not find anything that looked like bullshit in the figures, especially since i've been going down to oklahoma wildlife reserves for the last almost 10 years now for vacations and saw a stop-motion of the farms surrounding the turbines die. 2008 there were longhorns bopping around the turbines like it weren't no thing, 2012 i noticed the herds seemed to be smaller, 2015 it was just grass and the fences were torn down.

e: also coal in Oklahoma is another big bag of lol. the politicians there pay lip service to how great coal is but let all the coal bills die in committee because even they see the writing on the wall about how that poo poo is doomed. you know it's bad when even those hicks stop pretending

so now they'll just cause the state to literally fracture into a broken Warcraft hellscape by diving headfirst into fracking

Coolguye has issued a correction as of 19:15 on Apr 28, 2017

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Actual bad ideas for nuclear power:

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

that's not a very subtle cross there

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Prav posted:

that's not a very subtle cross there

"The whole airplane has to be dragged into a specially constructed hanger/hot room, where the reactor has to be removed by remote control, and placed in a pool. Meanwhile, the nose is on the other side of several feet of lead and concrete, and the squidgy organic bits can deplane in relative safety. The actual plane itself would have to have a 'massive' amount of shielding, which is just the thing aeronautical engineers like to hear. The people who made this design study still figured this would not be enough to protect the crew against significant radiation exposure, and figured that training flights would be kept to a minimum, and restricted to low power at that. The crew would undertake one actual mission on a full power profile - and then they would have received the maximum safe lifetime exposure to radiation, and would never fly the atomic hate needle ever again."

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Nebakenezzer posted:

Actual bad ideas for nuclear power:

I love all of this stuff.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001
What, no mention of the Ford Nucleon?

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

crazy cloud posted:

stop loving with atoms the audacity of you fuckers

we could be drinking filtered river water and communing with nature in a Pan-worshipping state of Edenistic Hedonistic Utopia but you need to build nuclear reactors to charge your iphones?

you're sick in the loving head all of you electrocucks

:yeah:

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

and nothing on project orion yet?

FOR SHAME: http://www.islandone.org/Propulsion/ProjectOrion.html

because there's no CONCEIVABLE bad repercussions to detonating nukes in high orbit!

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

What we're saying is that generating electricity and powering merchant ships with thorium salt nuclear reactors is not crazy at all

Nebakenezzer posted:

1950s Life: Military not giving up on the whole 'atomic airplane' idea

You have to admire their perseverance, I suppose.

The main debate among the brains of the time was "should we modify an existing airframe or design a new one?" The main concern was of course a atomic plane gap with the Soviets.

This concept is interesting, though like the last atomic atomic bomber we've seen, it places special emphasis on putting the crew far away from the reactor, which tells me even 1950s engineers were not so confidant about the the whole 'lightweight radiation shield' problem.

The atomic powered early warning aircraft makes sense, assuming you could build it big enough so that the crew isn't forced to live in Type VII U-boat squalor in a tiny shielded compartment at the front for weeks at a time. I'm not seeing the advantages of a nuclear powered B-57, though :/

Launching ICBMs from a nuclear powered airplane is, ah, interesting. You guys have been talking about servicing the past few pages - imagine the service bulletins that thing would generate. It has *twin* reactors, and carries something like 2 Titan IIs fueled on its wings, in the upper atmosphere, during all weathers. The "low level supersonic ramjet bomber" is probably actually less problematic from a maintenance standpoint, since I think Ramjets don't need moving parts. I also can't imagine it'd be more dangerous to its crews than the B-58. Then again, the accidents would probably be memorable in a way that a supersonic bomber merely exploding and crashing with a thermonuclear bomb on board positively dull.

Given how the 1950s rolled with Health and Safety, I think we should be glad it never happened.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

brugroffil posted:

They are able to do this thanks to very expensive upgrades that sometimes go horribly wrong and break the entire plant, like when SONGS replaced their steam generators with new ones that had a critical design flaw, leading to both reactors being permanently shuttered. Or when Crystal River thought "hey, we can save $20m on this steam generator project by running it ourselves instead of hiring the one company that's done dozens of them around the country!" and promptly broke their containment building twice. Collectively, that flushed over $10B worth of assets down the drain. The industry as a whole had to spend over $1B on Fukashima upgrades. Similar numbers were spent on post-9/11 security upgrades.

I used to drive past the boobs every weekend when I lived in California

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

rudatron posted:

Chernobyl was a flawed reactor design (that the designers knew about but which the plant technicians were never informed of) and fukushima wasn't nearly as bad aa the reaction to it would have you believe - the evacuation occurred as a precaution but its not as if the entire site was irradiated, it was mostly leakage into the ocean.

In terms of death per kilowatt hr, nuclear kills less people than coal, biofuels or even solar (mostly people dying when they fall off roofs). Importantly, nuclear is the only feasible non-carbon baseload that's not limited by geography (hydro is better but there's a maximum capacity to that that we've already practically reached).

hydro has it's own problems, sedimentation, local environmental destruction when creating reservoirs, and most notably, the one you mentioned.

my favorite insane nuclear weapon idea is Project Pluto, which was basically a supersonic cruise missile driven by a nuclear scramjet that would drop nukes on pre-programmed targets then just loiter around an airspace making GBS threads out radioactive death before eventually crashing.

Concordat has issued a correction as of 01:40 on Apr 29, 2017

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Concordat posted:

hydro has it's own problems, sedimentation, local environmental destruction when creating reservoirs, and most notably, the one you mentioned.

my favorite insane nuclear weapon idea is Project Pluto, which was basically a supersonic cruise missile driven by a nuclear scramjet that would drop nukes on pre-programmed targets then just loiter around an airspace making GBS threads out radioactive death before eventually crashing.

Hahahaha you actually left out the part where, after expending its warheads, it would fly low over populated areas in order to cause damage with the ensuing shockwave.

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

Ytlaya posted:

Hahahaha you actually left out the part where, after expending its warheads, it would fly low over populated areas in order to cause damage with the ensuing shockwave.

I read about it years ago and forgot that detail lol

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Coolguye posted:

and nothing on project orion yet?

FOR SHAME: http://www.islandone.org/Propulsion/ProjectOrion.html

because there's no CONCEIVABLE bad repercussions to detonating nukes in high orbit!

No, you see, they hired the best nuclear weapons experts to create bombs with 100% yield that would have no fallout. :thumbsup:

They had a whole big conflict over jurisdiction because they were ostensibly using nuclear energy for civilian aims, but they needed people involved in weapons which are, of course, military.

Anyone interested in learning more, as well as loudly yelling "WTF" at least once every 10 pages, is encouraged to read George Dyson's book about the project. His father, Freeman Dyson, was personally involved.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Concordat posted:

Also occasionally killing a couple hundred thousand people

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Tunicate posted:

Also occasionally killing a couple hundred thousand people

North Korea?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Nuke plants are good. gently caress the haters.

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat

Nebakenezzer posted:

North Korea?

there was some horrendously heavy rain in China. Some say the dam failed, others say it was intentionally breached to ensure the water went that way instead of out another dam on that same reservoir

E: Banqiao Dam

Corky Romanovsky has issued a correction as of 13:37 on Apr 29, 2017

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Nuke plants are good. gently caress the haters.

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

there was another insane nuclear power idea / "design study" i forgot the name of where you basically make a huge underground cavern lined with concrete and fill it part way with water, then you detonate your old / left over nuclear bombs in it repeatedly and use the generated steam and heat to spin turbines

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
Nuke plants more like puke plants

• Locked thread