Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://twitter.com/NRA/status/858047282037633024

e:lol her twitter photos av/splash

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Oiled and Ready posted:

is

the

poo poo

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

how is the hundredth day not sunday again?

this is actually like the 70th day and anyone who saus otherwise is fake news

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

the eddest ed to ever ball balls

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/pentagon-identifies-2-soldiers-killed-in-afghanistan-during-raid-on-isis/

quote:

The firefight in which they were killed took place south of an ISIS cave complex targeted in April by the largest non-nuclear bomb ever used by the U.S. in combat, CBS News national security correspondent David Martin reports.

The target of the raid was Abdul Hasid, the emir of ISIS Khorasan, the group's Afghan branch. Hasid was believed to be hiding in the compound close to the border between Afghanistan and Pakistan. The raid was conducted by 50 Army Rangers and 40 Afghan commandos on Thursday, the Pentagon said.

The mission was considered high-risk and Gen. John Nicholson, commander of coalition forces in Afghanistan, personally approved the raid.

quote:

The suspicion of friendly fire first arose during a debriefing of the Rangers after the raid, Martin reports. A review of surveillance footage further added to the suspicion, and the suspected friendly fire appeared to come from the American troops, not the Afghan commandos.

The military says it is investigating the incident and will interview the service members involved. Autopsies will be performed on the two bodies after they are returned to Dover Air Force Base.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

lol i bet she keeps em loaded all the time and they both jam after the first round #wheelguns4ever

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

hmm the nyt is actually a piece of poo poo

Khym
Jun 11, 2002

The Nastier Nate posted:

That number is going to go down when she loses to Curt Schilling in 2018.
You might even say Schilling is gonna give pocohantis a schlonging.

curt shilling vs elizabeth warren vs briannu wu

world loses, boston wins

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/858035590423556102

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

look the reason isis is so scary is how fast they can turn even army rangers against america!!!!! :911:

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

fine trigger discipline.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

triple sulk posted:

nyt is the ultimate evidence that liberals are collaborators with the far right

Khym
Jun 11, 2002

triple sulk posted:

the nyt is high variance

upside: high-quality reporting & extremely impactful investigative journalism

downside: appealing to high-tone new york low lives, hiring people like Bill Kristol because "lol we're not liberal"

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
Anyone remember the group that was at Berkeley a month or so ago. I can't remember the name. They had a website with like a triangular symbol. White supremacists through and through. Wasn't the Proud Boys.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

comingafteryouall posted:

the rich didn't take all the growth back when everyone had experience in the armed forces

FDR literally said we've trained a generation who knows only how to kill. Do you really want them to come home to nothing?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I did a thing posted:

Anyone remember the group that was at Berkeley a month or so ago. I can't remember the name. They had a website with like a triangular symbol. White supremacists through and through. Wasn't the Proud Boys.

Identity Evropa?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

here's the transcript of spicey's air force one press gaggle today

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/04/28/press-gaggle-press-secretary-sean-spicer-en-route-atlanta-ga-4282017

i liked this bit, due to the last sentence:

Q Sean, what’s the status of the healthcare effort?

MR. SPICER: There was a great discussion this morning. I think Whip Scalise was at the White House for the signing and had a chance to catch up with the President. I think there’s continued progress that is being made. Speaker Ryan noted that yesterday.

I don’t want to get too far ahead of where this thing is headed, but we feel very good and we continue to have -- hold on tight.

Khym
Jun 11, 2002

I did a thing posted:

illuminati you dingus

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Khym posted:

the nyt is high variance

upside: high-quality reporting & extremely impactful investigative journalism

downside: appealing to high-tone new york low lives, hiring people like Bill Kristol because "lol we're not liberal"

their newest columnist who they hired to bring in "diversity" is a climate change denier and super racist lol

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
My work just sent out the "shits gonna be crazy on Monday" email with an itinerary if the day's events. The city of Seattle is also allowing any city workers wishing to attend any of the protests the day off.

Khym
Jun 11, 2002

Shear Modulus posted:

their newest columnist who they hired to bring in "diversity" is a climate change denier and super racist lol

it's generally bad

I like David Brooks sometimes though

his pattern of 'acknowledge complexity, ignore complexity, draw conclusion at random' is soothing

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Tainen posted:

My work just sent out the "shits gonna be crazy on Monday" email with an itinerary if the day's events. The city of Seattle is also allowing any city workers wishing to attend any of the protests the day off.

Stand Against Communism sounds like a good place to stop by on the way home from the batting cages :getin:

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Ok now where's the gif for us people who are less Gen Z and more Gen Zbots

Only registered members can see post attachments!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Khym posted:

it's generally bad

I like David Brooks sometimes though

his pattern of 'acknowledge complexity, ignore complexity, draw conclusion at random' is soothing

that is one word for it yes

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Epic High Five posted:

Identity Evropa?

That's the one! Thanks.

Khym
Jun 11, 2002
oh and one time they published a recipe for 'garlic soup' that was unequivocally the tits

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Kilmers Elbow posted:

Googles Tina Nguyen.....

:yikes:

what emoji is the opposite of :yikes: ?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Lol that the US can't have gun control for the mentally ill, because that includes a big slice of military vets. Vets who will use guns to kill themselves. But we can't control it because 'support are troops'.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i ordered a switch :thumbsup:

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

more like

fyrte festival

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
it's been a busy day but theres always room for more

https://twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/858029678925414400

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Bethamphetamine posted:

Lol that the US can't have gun control for the mentally ill, because that includes a big slice of military vets. Vets who will use guns to kill themselves. But we can't control it because 'support are troops'.

we will support them in the grond below our feet

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

OhFunny posted:

https://twitter.com/conradhackett/status/857428690954838016

I'd say the rich own everything, but I'm pretty sure they want that remaining 5%.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Guy Goodbody posted:

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Guy Goodbody posted:

obviously it's :getin:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Americans loving love death and murder and will always support more of it. It's baked into us so deeply that we don't even believe we're doing it.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Jose posted:

i ordered a switch :thumbsup:

did you get the doepfer one? I been thinkin about the mixiplexer but hell if i can spare that many HP

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

we will support them in the grond below our feet

nah, not even that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i dont live in twitter, whats a good place 2 watch the lord of the fyre festival stuff go down

• Locked thread