Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Harakiri Potter posted:

she's currently in a mental health treatment center getting a lot of help, i think. i mean, i hope.

:unsmith: God speed Greedo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Hope she brought all her action figures!

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Not gonna lie, she can draw a pretty good dick

Which is exactly what I look for in a woman

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY

GIANT OUIJA BOARD posted:

p r o u d p e n i S s u p p o r t e r s

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Did she have to go to El Salvador to suck off MS-13 or is she working with Jeff Sessions gathering intel?

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

Do you miss her at least a little bit?

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

She must be an absolute demon in the sack. Of course, she seems to possessed by a few, at the least.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

Lol greedooooo man she funny

HP P O S T M O R E

Anton Chigurh
Mar 18, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Count Freebasie posted:

She must be an absolute demon in the sack. Of course, she seems to possessed by a few, at the least.

Agreed. Please tell us what she was like as a lover.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Anton Chigurh posted:

For one we know she is not against sex toys.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Zil posted:

For one we know she is not against sex toys.

Or action figures.

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007

Hahahahaha thank you for this

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

Anton Chigurh posted:

well, i'm glad you asked.

before schizophrenia, pretty good. we had a very healthy physical relationship. nothing crazy, but not completely vanilla.

the last few years? from complete filthy public displays of affection. i got a lot of head. in places that weren't always appropriate. after she started dancing she started dating girls. occasionally she would date one or bring them home and try to talk me into a 3 way. sometimes, i let her have her way. we all have our crosses to bear.

before her mental illness manifested itself, she was sort of a jeans and t-shirt type. after, she developed an obsession with shoes. they couldn't be pointy, and less than a 3 inch heel. she'd wear provocative clothing. driving down the interstate, she'd flash truckers or church buses.

in short, she was the best lay i ever had. but i don't miss her.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Harakiri Potter posted:

before schizophrenia, pretty good. we had a very healthy physical relationship. nothing crazy, but not completely vanilla.

the last few years? from complete filthy public displays of affection. i got a lot of head. in places that weren't always appropriate. after she started dancing she started dating girls. occasionally she would date one or bring them home and try to talk me into a 3 way. sometimes, i let her have her way. we all have our crosses to bear.

before her mental illness manifested itself, she was sort of a jeans and t-shirt type. after, she developed an obsession with shoes. they couldn't be pointy, and less than a 3 inch heel. she'd wear provocative clothing. driving down the interstate, she'd flash truckers or church buses.

So did the sex get better the further down the rabbit hole she went?

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Count Freebasie posted:

So did the sex get better the further down the rabbit hole she went?

Or the further down the Greedo hole?

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Rust Martialis posted:

further down the Greedo hole

New thread title

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

Rust Martialis posted:

further down the Greedo hole

(sung to the tune of Just Around the Riverbend)

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
Post the Pep

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

She's actually a very fine artist

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
yeah, she can draw a mean dick

i wish i was artistic like that

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Idk the head looks like the top of a russian miniaret

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Good touch on the veins there

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Kevyn posted:

Not gonna lie, she can draw a pretty good dick

Which is exactly what I look for in a woman

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

She's got a future in punk show flyer design

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Psycho Society posted:

Idk the head looks like the top of a russian miniaret

Yours doesn't?

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

Harakiri Potter posted:

They say crazy chicks give the best sex. But don't stick your dick in crazy. Lost my best friend to that.

It should be a fundamental rule, like something you tell kids before they can fully understand it or something. Or teenagers. Something they remember.

"DONT. STICK. YOUR. DICK. IN. CRAZY."

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

IronClaymore posted:

They say crazy chicks give the best sex. But don't stick your dick in crazy. Lost my best friend to that.

Gonna need to elaborate on that.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I appreciate the attention to detail on the veins

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
w e s u p p o r t c o c k

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

I think suicide is rad, I hope more people explore it as an option to their woes, specifically OP and posters in this thread.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Mr. F! posted:

I think suicide is rad, I hope more people explore it as an option to their woes, specifically OP and posters in this thread.

Let's start with you first.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Mr. F! posted:

I plan on it sometime soon.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Rust Martialis posted:

Let's start with you first.

I'm taking the troll route of living a long and happy life.

epic weed mom
Sep 1, 2006

delete all posts except greedo and the texts and goldmine

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

DragQueen, I was the guy who had the almost-identical avatar to you many namechanges ago. I only hope someone will step up to bear the Tyrannosaurs in F-14s mantle now that we both have retired our great burden.

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

shame on an IGA posted:

DragQueen, I was the guy who had the almost-identical avatar to you many namechanges ago. I only hope someone will step up to bear the Tyrannosaurs in F-14s mantle now that we both have retired our great burden.

lol i had the trex one so long i still take a bit to recognize my new one

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

the music never stops

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Have you ever just replied "who is this?" like on Seinfeld

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens