Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
Jon Daly's the poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

FitFortDanga posted:

I love Wiger's insistence on dropping the g every single time he says "dippin' sauce". It's so delightfully corny.

I've never been a big fan of Jon Daly (except as Bill Cosby Bukowski). He doesn't seem to get Doughboys.

Jon Daly is a genius god.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Guests who are perplexed or upset by the Doughboys Philosophy make for great guests, especially because of how atypically unwavering the hosts are in the face of criticism

"I like food" — Nick Wiger

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

xbilkis posted:

Guests who are perplexed or upset by the Doughboys Philosophy make for great guests, especially because of how atypically unwavering the hosts are in the face of criticism

"I like food" — Nick Wiger

yea the fact that their default response to a guest clearly not understanding the show or thinking this is terrible is to just sandbag them is what makes those episodes great. Just some comic confused at the fact that they ate chain food to 'review' it with two idiots as neither idiot budges on the core concept.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

neil campbell was right

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Jon Daly is basically a less horny Bug Mane and I love him very much.

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
Newest episode bummed me out by making me realise how great Harris would have been as a guest.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

This was a fun ep but Jesse Thorn seemed maybe a little too comfortable with jumping in on insulting both Mitch and Wiger and kinda came across like a bit of a bully. I'm only familiar with listening to him on Judge John Hodgeman so it was a little surprising.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
I bet it's from being a fan of the show. Like when that guy bought into a cbb ep to belittle Harris Wittles.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Jesus the bagel rant

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Absolutely worth the $5 to hear Mitch's mom mum bust on him while Wiger cackles in the background.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
another addition to the Cool Podcast Moms from Massachusetts roster. with Seth's mom the list is now up to 2 people.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

uber_stoat posted:

another addition to the Cool Podcast Moms from Massachusetts roster. with Seth's mom the list is now up to 2 people.
I'm actually listening to a uyd right now where Seth doesn't quite say "pupcorn" exactly but it's really close.

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I helped Lowtax become a cyborg and all I got was this lousy avatar
There were a few times where Mitch dropped into his Boston accent a bit more. I think he should stop covering it up and just embrace it.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

BTW baby corn is baby corn unlike baby carrots.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

I'm actually listening to a uyd right now where Seth doesn't quite say "pupcorn" exactly but it's really close.

Does Seth also say "Puppa Geno's" or am I projecting that in my memory?

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Spoonmans right. Dreyfus' character does die in the book, and the only reason he lives in the movie was because they got a good shot of a shark actor attacking the shark cage when it was empty.

Koholint
Jan 1, 2010

~Neck Angels~
Mitch is going to gently caress before this podcast implodes.

Know Such Peace
Dec 30, 2008
Am I imagining things, or haven't other past female guests said they were interested in Mitch?

Will he ever get the hint?

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Nicole Byer talked about it on her first appearance.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Koholint posted:

Mitch is going to gently caress before this podcast implodes.

mitch will never gently caress

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
I actually have a theory that Mitch, in fact, fucks.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Mitch will be allowed to gently caress after the doughboys review mcdonalds, and not a day sooner.

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I helped Lowtax become a cyborg and all I got was this lousy avatar
What about the friend from Canada that sounded like a female in the background. Mitch is importing his pussy.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Erin hosed Dan Harmon. she certainly could've hosed Mitch.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
https://twitter.com/ErinMcGathy/status/865148930845278208

Salt in the wounds

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

uber_stoat posted:

Erin hosed Dan Harmon. she certainly could've hosed Mitch.

oof yikes

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
I also heard that she's dating the dumbest man in Ireland

Know Such Peace
Dec 30, 2008
I don't know anything about the dude in Ireland, but Erin has a history of rushing into doomed relationships.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
Dan straight up asked Mitch on Harmontown about the sexual tension between the two.

"Did you gently caress my wife?"

"N-n-no sir!"

Know Such Peace
Dec 30, 2008
I don't want to brag too hard, but Erin gave away tickets to a music festival in Asheville a few years ago. She offered them at the top of an episode of This Feels Terrible to whoever emailed her first, and I was the lucky winner. I saw Neutral Milk Hotel, Nine Inch Nails, Pretty Lights, and a bunch of smaller groups there.

It didn't Feel Terrible at all!

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
if mitch is gonna gently caress anyone it better be wigers wife. i wont stand for anything else

Know Such Peace
Dec 30, 2008
I thought Natalie was a Tyler Durden-esque creation from Wiger's bad sleep schedule.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Tatumje posted:

I thought Natalie was a Tyler Durden-esque creation from Wiger's bad sleep schedule.

Mitch is the only one aware of this and is going to end up loving Wiger.

Dylan McKay
Oct 20, 2011

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation. I refuse to see Black Panther because they didn't ask the Black Ranger to be in it.
Mitch loving Wiger is the only acceptable conclusion to his gently caress quest.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Work Friend Keven posted:

Mitch will be allowed to gently caress after the doughboys review mcdonalds, and not a day sooner.

It's obvious that the McDonalds episode was delayed because they are having trouble booking their guest, Mitch's personal hero..

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Mitch's apartment has an Andy Warhol styled painting of himself in it with a bunch of empty water jugs piled in front of it.

SEX HAVER 40000
Aug 6, 2009

no doves fly here lol
I havem't listened to this ep yet--did Erin say she'd have banged Mitch?

Know Such Peace
Dec 30, 2008

SEX HAVER 40000 posted:

I havem't listened to this ep yet--did Erin say she'd have banged Mitch?

She said she was dropping signs and went on a weird date with both Mitch and Mike Hanford at the same time. She also married Dan Harmon, so she doesn't seem to mind people who are in awful shape.

Zsinjeh posted:

Dan straight up asked Mitch on Harmontown about the sexual tension between the two.

"Did you gently caress my wife?"

"N-n-no sir!"

Also, this happened awhile back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

was there seriously an ad for a loving podcast about los feliz on the latest ep