Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Jonas Albrecht posted:

How do liberals look at poo poo like this and think anything other than "poo poo, our strategy was trash"?

did you just call what should have been the first female president trash?

Sexist much? :rolleyes:

:goonsay:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

maskenfreiheit posted:

did you just call what should have been the first female president trash?

Sexist much? :rolleyes:

:goonsay:

she's white trash from Arkansas

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Toadvine posted:

Hell-loving-yes she's had work done. Look at that mouth, and that neck. Her lower face ought to look like a can of hosed spam considering how many times she's unhinged her jaw to devour a paralyzed infant

allegedly

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

nah I'm pretty sure she had work done

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

VikingSkull posted:

Don't let that flawless natural southern sometimes accent fool you

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

paul_soccer10 posted:

Don't let that flawless natural southern sometimes accent fool you

yeah you're right she was actually built in an IBM factory some time in the early Cold War

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

VikingSkull posted:

yet you do not critisize the MALE white trash from Arkansas who preceded her?

LAME!

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
To be fair, I live in the south and most southerners weaken or strengthen their accent depending on the situation. It's not even a big secret.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

maskenfreiheit posted:

yet you do not critisize the MALE white trash from Arkansas who preceded her?

LAME!

Bill was actually likeable and knew how to win

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

VikingSkull posted:

He also knew how to make a deal.

The difference between Bill Clinton and current Democrats is that sometime between they started believing their own propaganda.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Also most if not all celebrities and the more famous politicians have had their teeth fixed

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Kiryen posted:

The difference between Bill Clinton and current Democrats is that sometime between they started believing their own propaganda.

This is the key to victory laying right in plain sight that the DNC's dumb frankenstein feet keep kicking farther away from their fumbling hands.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

Toadvine posted:

Also most if not all celebrities and the more famous politicians have had their teeth fixed

that would be like the first thing i did if i got some money to burn. i have bad teeth. straight, but bad.

i was looking at her cheekbone area it doesnt look right.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

phasmid posted:

This is the key to victory laying right in plain sight that the DNC's dumb frankenstein feet keep kicking farther away from their fumbling hands.

b-b-b-but Republicans!

Nazis!

RUUUUUUUUUUSSIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

Kiryen posted:

Bill also had James "It's the economy, stupid" Carville

Hillary went full bore social justice warrior. Social justice IS important but it's not what wins elections because for any given social issue a third of the population opposes you and a third doesn't care enough to get excited. Trump is almost like an accidental genius because by being so offensive to the left he made them focus on him and forget to sell their economic agenda. She should have been hammering some bold new program in a way that's easy for idiots to understand. She had no equivalent of "The Wall".

fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

Of course she didn't have a bold vision for anything, everything is just great and exactly how it should be in the mind of bad dems.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

bonerjam posted:

that would be like the first thing i did if i got some money to burn. i have bad teeth. straight, but bad.

i was looking at her cheekbone area it doesnt look right.

I had crooked teeth and got them fixed. Dentist confirmed that everyone you regularly see on tv with nice teeth has had a similar procedure

And Hillary is definitely botoxed up. You can tell by the stiff mouth and cheeks

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Amarcarts posted:

Bill also had James "It's the economy, stupid" Carville

Hillary went full bore social justice warrior. Social justice IS important but it's not what wins elections because for any given social issue a third of the population opposes you and a third doesn't care enough to get excited. Trump is almost like an accidental genius because by being so offensive to the left he made them focus on him and forget to sell their economic agenda. She should have been hammering some bold new program in a way that's easy for idiots to understand. She had no equivalent of "The Wall".

just a heads up, the DNC's economic message really isn't all that different from Trump's, the main exception is they are twice as in favor of free trade agreements that sell out the American worker and exploit workers in other countries

they have no bold new program, that's the loving problem

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

bonerjam posted:

she's just so goddamn smug. with her chin in the air looking like that she's like an old rich white lady arguing with a fast food cashier that she wants three ranch cups and she's not gonna pay for them.

also has she had work done on her face?

she's a 70 year old woman in politics what do you think

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

VikingSkull posted:

just a heads up, the DNC's economic message really isn't all that different from Trump's, the main exception is they are twice as in favor of free trade agreements that sell out the American worker and exploit workers in other countries

The important thing is that they didn't compromise on their values and win.

They held fast.

Inequality may be bad but the causes... are very good.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Toadvine posted:

I had crooked teeth and got them fixed. Dentist confirmed that everyone you regularly see on tv with nice teeth has had a similar procedure

And Hillary is definitely botoxed up. You can tell by the stiff mouth and cheeks

why do you think she smiles like this lol

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
her eyes are actually marbles, she sees in infrared via a sensory gland on her forehead

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

VikingSkull posted:

so when a WOMAN pushes neoliberal policies from 1998 she's not "likeable" got it chief

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

maskenfreiheit posted:

so when a WOMAN pushes neoliberal policies from 1998 she's not "likeable" got it chief

well not when she's a hideously evil person no

glad i could help

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

VikingSkull posted:

nah I'm pretty sure she had work done

Its just makeup and lighting :lol:

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

JB50 posted:

Its just makeup and lighting :lol:

actually, a lot of it is. she showed up at some event a week after losing the election and looked like a shriveled prune. and it was a sorta nice event so she was still wearing some make up.

for those big tv appearances during the campaign they probably had to heap makeup on by the shovel.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
If that's not surgery, I'll eat my hat.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Zo posted:

actually, a lot of it is. she showed up at some event a week after losing the election and looked like a shriveled prune. and it was a sorta nice event so she was still wearing some make up.

for those big tv appearances during the campaign they probably had to heap makeup on by the shovel.

Ya totally not botox, okay ya.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Zo posted:

Botox fades over time. It's a neurotoxin you don't do that poo poo every weekend

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
You literally described exactly what you would expect out of someone that was getting botox injections on the reg

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
i looked it up and botox doesn't fade in like a week

and you guys seem like you don't know what makeup can do, have you literally never seen a movie?

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Lol i just ran into the Wikipedia article for Fake News. It was created 11/16/16 and written, without comments, almost entirely by one account over the span of 2 months. The last edit by that account was about pizzagate

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
This will be Chelsea's unironic campaign anthem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cv-0mmVnxPA

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Zo posted:

Maybe the 1.4 billion dollars was just for makeup and Botox?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Too bad Hillary couldn't makeup a reason to vote for her!

Unrelated
https://twitter.com/TheDailyShow/status/858007470073147393

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Toadvine posted:

Unrelated

How is that a joke? I mean I guess Obamas ethics are the joke? :confused:

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
dude runs with "Change" as his slogan, does literally the same things every President in the modern era does, wonders why Americans voted for a reality TV idiot over a continuation of his policies

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

VikingSkull posted:

That's kind of what I was getting at.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Toadvine posted:

Unrelated

https://twitter.com/jesticide/status/858034267753938944

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

god the daily show is full of sniveling piece of poo poo neolib shills and they ll be the first against the wall under the berniebro caliphate

• Locked thread