Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

beejay posted:

The Bears have drafted WRs, yes, I dunno about "investing" in them. I certainly don't think they are set at the position.

Cam Meridth is the future. gently caress a Alshon Jeffery.

:smith: Alshon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beejay
Apr 7, 2002

At least we have a new name for people to misspell. Keep seeing "Trubinsky" mentioned.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I don't know that Kevin White actually exists

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

His name is trubinsky now

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/people/status/857927407931707392

:smith: Have fun the best QB of my Bears fandom.

May your kids not die of easily preventable diseases.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

the bears are tanking fofor the number 1 pick next season

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

R.D. Mangles posted:

the bears are tanking fofor the number 1 pick next season

They'll then trade down for two 2nds and a cheese sandwich.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i could've handled trubis, but why take the loving project TE when you literally have no starting safeties

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Lol remember when the Bears overpaid a mediocre TE in free agency

Starting to notice a pattern

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Chicago Bears.

https://twitter.com/adamshaheen3/status/233705078438100993

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
hashtag white greatness from the new bears te
https://twitter.com/adamshaheen3/status/293133384258043904

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

what the gently caress

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
I'm not even going to bother showing that to my Bears fan friend because he's already been through enough the past two days, the poor bastard.

edit: I will however be showing it to all my other friends because :lol: bears

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

So, I called the Packers picking a db first.

Just not in the second round.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

The Lions have gone Florida-mad.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

I didn't see what the big deal was until I realized the Obama/Chicago connection. That's hilarious.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Deki posted:

I didn't see what the big deal was until I realized the Obama/Chicago connection. That's hilarious.

He also hates the bulls! And apparently people of color!

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
The bears are trying to take the whitest team in the nfc mantle from the packers, but like everything in this miserable rivalry, the bears are going to lose

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

are we sure those high school basketball highlights weren't clips from american history x

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Hot Diggity! posted:

It's okay, he's apparently a fan of Fall Out Boy. Also Chipotle.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Reddit comment about Kevin King:

quote:

He has the best SPARQ (Speed, Power, Agility, Reaction and Quickness) of any corner in the draft. It's a metric of athleticism developed by Nike. Pete Carroll was one of the first to rely on it heavily and TT seems to have been using it in recent years.

King ranks in the 99th percentile for overall athleticism at corner. Not among prospects, but among all NFL corners. That's CRAZY. Although in this draft there are 11 prospects ranked in the 90th percentile of the NFL, which is one of the reasons this draft has been hyped as a gold mine of talent at corner.

https://3sigmaathlete.com/rankings/cb/

99th percentile hell yeah

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Hot Diggity! posted:

I mean I can bond with him over hating the Bulls

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

lol

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Bears continue to entertain me this offseason.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lol chicago just booed the absolute poo poo out of the trubis at a bulls game, not knowing he was there

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

The the Cubs winning a WS take up all of the joy I'm allowed for the rest of my life.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

R.D. Mangles posted:

lol chicago just booed the absolute poo poo out of the trubis at a bulls game, not knowing he was there

No way

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

R.D. Mangles posted:

His name is trubinsky now

it always has been and I refuse to change

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

R.D. Mangles posted:

God bless this city

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2017/4/28/15477666/mitchell-trubisky-bulls-game-boo-bears-draft-2017

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Hot Diggity! posted:

God bless this city

https://twitter.com/ChicagoBears/status/858110556154339328

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

I love Chicago more and more each day.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Gotta hand it to the kid, he's taking it extremely well.

Seems like a monkey's paw situation - "I wish to be one of the top 2 picks in the NFL draft!" *Gets drafted by Chicago, a city that loves to hate their QBs.*

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

got to admit i did nazi this coming

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

LabyaMynora posted:

Gotta hand it to the kid, he's taking it extremely well.

Seems like a monkey's paw situation - "I wish to be one of the top 2 picks in the NFL draft!" *Gets drafted by Chicago, a city that loves to hate their QBs.*

Usually everyone loves rhe backups.

loving People loved Caleb Goddamn Hanie.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

...and deleted.

Hopefully someone saved it.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Isn't it nice to know that the top two players in the future of the Chicago Bears are massive loving cowards who can't even stand beside their tweets?

OSheaman
May 27, 2004

Heavy Fucking Metal
Fun Shoe
hey mitch

speaking as a former resident

there are *great* tittiess in chicago

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

SKULL.GIF posted:

Isn't it nice to know that the top two players in the future of the Chicago Bears are massive loving cowards who can't even stand beside their tweets?

If Trubinsky has renounced his love of titties, so help me..... :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beejay
Apr 7, 2002

What was the tweet

• Locked thread