Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQoEsnMAuZo

the important thing this video shows is that one of Joker's head gear options is Bat-Mite's mask. its real good

edit:

Sea Lily fucked around with this message at 03:39 on Apr 29, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Kelp Plankton posted:

it would be weird if someone only recently learned Batman's identity, since Superman revealed it on twitter before Injustice 1

maybe scarecrow doesnt have a smartphone

Maybe he's a character who was put in a coma before/during the events of year 1 and only recently recovered.

Hmm.... I'll add it to the wall.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

KungFu Grip posted:

Richard Epcar from the last one

He's alright but still, that's a drat shame.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Epcar rules

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Sure but it would have been cool if it was Hamill this time around.

NikkolasKing
Apr 3, 2010

Jimmy Hats posted:

Epcar rules

He's a very unexpected choice for Joker. His voice is so deep and resonant, not what I associate with Joker at all.

I don't mind it 'cuz he is awesome but it's very different from the norm.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Epcar's Joker sounds a bit more mean and hateful than a lot of other takes, which trend a little more playful. Hamill's modern Joker is actually pretty close to Epcar in my opinion, but Hamill's 90s era Joker is more the fun and playful sort of maniac in terms of tone. I'm always down for more Hamill but Epcar's been NRS's Joker since MK vs DC and it'd be weird for that to change now. He fits their take pretty well.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

AndyElusive posted:

Sure but it would have been cool if it was Hamill this time around.

I rather not have Hamill destroy his voice again

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

NikkolasKing posted:

He's a very unexpected choice for Joker. His voice is so deep and resonant, not what I associate with Joker at all.

I don't mind it 'cuz he is awesome but it's very different from the norm.

with this Joker looking very different from the last one to a radical degree, I actually feel that Epcar is probably best for this

Evil Canadian posted:

So my minor observations with joker is

-Trait is now you just do animation, get the speed boost. Counter part completely removed thus making it infinitely more usable in a real match.
-Can now MB gunshot for a launcher
-MB gas canisters seem to come out much faster, so more like erron black now.
-Can combo after super like Green arrow used to in igau
-Crowbar now full screen move, ex for armour it seems?

Just due to the fact his trait is actually usable now, has probably saved him from worst character status. Now as for who new worst character is will remain to be seen.

I really like his new popup gift bomb and that joybuzzer counter, gives him a lot of utility options even if his trait is basically "not as good as Flash but will help you combo more."

My pick for worst character now would be Blue Beetle given how much trouble people had getting damage out of him in the beta but things might have changed.

DLC Inc fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Apr 29, 2017

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
straight up I could do without any more mark hamill joker/kevin conroy batman for the rest of forever

I'm good thanks

NikkolasKing
Apr 3, 2010

Is there anyone in the world as good at being Batman as Conroy?

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Ben Affleck

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

NikkolasKing posted:

Is there anyone in the world as good at being Batman as Conroy?

conroy at his peak? nah

conroy now? I'd take like any other Batman voice actor except the bad one in DC's current animated movies

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

I was watching some trailers and wow did this game look awful when they announced it. Supergirl's face is weird, her hair is bad and everything is too dark. It looked more like 360 game than a Xbone game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQYfc1kjVRQ

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
IGN put up a small collection of intro conversations, really only notable because it features Hal calling Ollie an SJW.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Supersonic Shine posted:

IGN put up a small collection of intro conversations, really only notable because it features Hal calling Ollie an SJW.

hal's a stupid jerk so this checks out.

NikkolasKing
Apr 3, 2010

Supersonic Shine posted:

why did I read the comments

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

Kurtofan posted:

hal's a stupid jerk so this checks out.
Adam Baldwin really was the perfect voice actor for him.

Supersonic Shine fucked around with this message at 07:11 on Apr 29, 2017

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Supersonic Shine posted:

Just makes John Stewart an even better option.

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
Does Damian know that Superman sent Zsasz to kill Alfred? I would imagine t finding that out would cause him to come after Superman...

That would be loving awesome actually. Superman vs some who is Batman levels of capable but with the willingness to kill (i am ignoring Superman v Batman)

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

He thinks its a possiblity hut hes more pissed Batman didn't do anything about it to care

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaHVtlmfHbw

KOMI
Sep 21, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcMYkiJS2aA

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Each punch should be accompanied by a ZLONK! or POW! or a BLAP!

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

What's the lore behind Cyborg's super sending the enemy to Apokolips?

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
I'm disappointed that Hal doesn't just smack people with his lantern.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

fadam posted:

His tech was reverse engineered from a mother box, I think?

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

fadam posted:

Cyborg can shoot boom tubes, which basically just form teleportation portals to anywhere. Boom tubes are typically associated with the New Gods who live on New Genesis and Apokolips. So he sends em to Apokolips, because that's what boom tubes are known for.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I just thought of something... what if scarecrow is the joker?

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

NikkolasKing posted:

Okay this sounds kinda mean to poor Bizarro. I've only ever really seen him in the DCAU but he sounds similar enough here. He is Luthor's creation and mentally challenged. But Luthor just gets him killed because reasons.

The game made Luthor sound like a stand-up hero.

Luthor always will be Luthor.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Kelp Plankton posted:

His tech was reverse engineered from a mother box, I think?

Correct, in the new 52 reboot Cyborg has mother box and other New Gods tech and he can open boom tubes, which have a small chance of going to Apokolips instead of the intended destination. Of course he can always go there on purpose.

Rirse posted:

Luthor always will be Luthor.

Right, at that point he's reasonably sure he can take Superman down with Robo-Doomsday while Bizarro runs interference, but he's absolutely sure that if it doesn't work his rear end is grass. And unlike the moment of his death in the game things hadn't yet gotten desperate enough that he's willing to take that risk, so he looks out for #1 first.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

I laughed out loud when Kara breathes on him and then gets socked. Real stand-up guy, that batman.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Kurtofan posted:

I just thought of something... what if scarecrow is the joker?

I was thinking the same thing when I saw their exchange about stealing fear gas or something. but then why would joker argue with himself about stealing gas.

NikkolasKing
Apr 3, 2010

All Batman Intros

All Superman Intros

I like:
Superman: Wanna hear a joke?
Harley: Oh gee, this ought a be something...
Supermen: "Harley Quinn vs. Superman".

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

NikkolasKing posted:

All Batman Intros

All Superman Intros

I like:

lovely Sassy Superman is maybe my favorite part of Injustice. Just this smug rear end in a top hat with god power being all 'hey...I'm gonna gently caress you up real bad, dude'.

Liar Lyre posted:

I was watching some trailers and wow did this game look awful when they announced it. Supergirl's face is weird, her hair is bad and everything is too dark. It looked more like 360 game than a Xbone game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQYfc1kjVRQ

when it was announced I was 100% sure I'd not be getting it or waiting for a hefty sale, and now here I am preordered like a goddamn clown.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

I did quite like the

Robin: You don't have to hold back
Supes: Everyone says that the first time.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

NikkolasKing posted:

All Batman Intros

All Superman Intros

I like:

:lol:

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

sexpig by night posted:

lovely Sassy Superman is maybe my favorite part of Injustice. Just this smug rear end in a top hat with god power being all 'hey...I'm gonna gently caress you up real bad, dude'.

when it was announced I was 100% sure I'd not be getting it or waiting for a hefty sale, and now here I am preordered like a goddamn clown.

The wait for Steam is gonna be pretty brutal.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

I really like how he's still the consummate authoritarian, but is no longer crazed about it. He's just this cool, self-assured dictator now; it's a neat personality for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

NikkolasKing posted:

All Batman Intros

All Superman Intros

I like:

"A better father would have made time!"
"A better son would have deserved it"

Goddamn, bruce

• Locked thread