Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Jel Shaker posted:

Trump sounds to me like a conman who just got his hands on the keys to a millionaires house

wasn't that a tv show with Eddie Izzard?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

haljordan posted:

"Oh also we're cutting PE to 20 minutes a week."

edit: My high school actually offered bowling, lol. It was a good time.

Bowling is a life skill

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Burt Sexual posted:

Bowling golfing is a life skill

:smugdon:

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/Haleaziz/status/858003547098456064

Jesus Christ I'm half expecting ICE to start adopting brown uniforms

Neurion posted:

My friends and I convinced the gym teacher to let us not participate in whatever was planned so long as we were actually moving around. So we built forts out of gymnastics mats and laid siege to each other with dodgeballs.

Hell yeah my gym teacher did the same thing. We'd build mazes out of wrestling mats, turn off all the lights in the gym, and play tag. He later got in trouble for not making us do dumb bullshit like walking in circles for hours.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

ROFL Octopus posted:

What kind of a jackass do you have to be to want kids to eat shittier food.

Oh wait this is the same administration that cut funding for meals on wheels

They can eat at the commissary, just like the other miners. loving snowflakes think children can't stand in line.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Paused posted:

You know on reading the first line there, I had to do a double take on the word 'badly', to confirm to myself that, it is actually English. And basic English at that.

The bastard, who is the current POTUS, lies and makes things up so much at every level, including his own 'bigly' language, he has me questioning that a five letter word I've known for over two decades, as part of my native, and only, language, is a real thing or not.

I don't know if I feel stupid or scared.... or lol-ing.

I also googled "badly" and then checked in the 30 real paper volumes of Encyclopædia Britannica my parents are throwing away There are two massive books containing the 70's Oxford Dictionary.

Checks out to be a real word.

Most bigly.

Post some pix of US cafeteria meals. I need another lol.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
wait how did you guys not know badly was a word lol

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

Tacky-rear end Rococco posted:

Even supposing the republic survives, our country is never going to live any of this down.

No doubt post Trump there will be some kind of meme that is basically "Remember that Trump existed" used as a funny response in an argument.

Sadly, it can only be used by non-americans.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Onkel Hedwig posted:

No doubt post Trump there will be some kind of meme that is basically "Remember that Trump existed" used as a funny response in an argument.

Sadly, it can only be used by non-americans.

Much like with the bread helmet meme, people will be able to say 'Donald. J. Trump was your elected president, your argument is invalid'

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
i wonder if old jefferson beauregard fried chicken mama's peach tea the south will rise again sessions thinks that duterte is a swell guy

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Blow posted:

I also googled "badly" and then checked in the 30 real paper volumes of Encyclopædia Britannica my parents are throwing away There are two massive books containing the 70's Oxford Dictionary.

Checks out to be a real word.

Most bigly.

Post some pix of US cafeteria meals. I need another lol.
I think the issue is that "badly" is an adverb, which modifies the meaning of the verb instead of completing the predicate
i.e. the president meant to express sympathy for michael flynn, but actually said that he's qualitatively poor at the act of feeling for michael flynn

it's a small and technical lol, but it checks out

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Gobblecoque posted:

wait how did you guys not know badly was a word lol

But they were wrong. "It's a word," says Fiona McPherson, a senior editor with the Oxford English Dictionary.

"Bigly" can mean "with great force", she says. Thomas Hardy uses it in Far From the Madding Crowd to mean "proudly, haughtily, pompously," McPherson adds.

The OED lists an adjectival definition: "Habitable, fit to dwell in; (hence) pleasant."

The US reference book company Merriam-Webster agrees that "bigly" is a word.

E: :lol: Easy D

E:#2. Bigly

Blow fucked around with this message at 07:59 on Apr 29, 2017

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
what if he's been saying big league this entire time

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

Cubone posted:

what if he's been saying big league this entire time

then it's wrong because big league is not an adjective, or something like that.

Mickey Mental
May 18, 2008

Egbert Souse posted:

You won't be able to afford basic healthcare on your own, but at least them illegals won't be stealin' your jobs

Ever visited a doctor? Ate a strawberry? Ate a tomato? Ate a steak?

gently caress that poo poo! We will build a wall and set up travel bans!

And by the time Trump's through, Mexico will pay for the wall, because they'll be trying keep us out.

lol

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Onkel Hedwig posted:

then it's wrong because big league is not an adjective, or something like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmDheMx_bGA

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

That reminds me I found this in berlin, couldnt believe someone else found it funny enough to spray but I'm happy about it.

Mickey Mental
May 18, 2008

Son of Rodney posted:

That reminds me I found this in berlin, couldnt believe someone else found it funny enough to spray but I'm happy about it.

:trumppop:

Tingfinder
Oct 21, 2013
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/331189-milo-yiannopoulos-announces-formation-of-new-media-company-with

Milo Yiannopoulos announces $12M in funds for new media company

How is this real? This is the world we live in now. It is also relevant to this thread, because these propaganda lords helped Trump get elected.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tingfinder posted:

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/331189-milo-yiannopoulos-announces-formation-of-new-media-company-with

Milo Yiannopoulos announces $12M in funds for new media company

How is this real? This is the world we live in now. It is also relevant to this thread, because these propaganda lords helped Trump get elected.

To be fair, milo is a decent entertainer and $12 million has been spent on worst things as an investment in the past. I wish him good luck and god speed in his quest of triggering people.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Snatch Duster posted:

To be fair, milo is a decent entertainer and $12 million has been spent on worst things as an investment in the past. I wish him good luck and god speed in his quest of triggering people.

OVER 850 GOONS AGREE: PUT THIS PISSBITCH ON IGNORE

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
It's over a thousand now. Why haven't you joined them you idiot bitch nerd?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Just been to the psot office and someone collected a car wheel and I thought of Isaac

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7JjviHJodw

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Snatch Duster posted:

I never put anyone on ignore oval office.

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
Checking the BBC in Blighty this morning and lol:

quote:

US President Donald Trump has been talking about his previous life and how surprised he is that his new job at the White House is not less taxing.
He "loved" his old lifestyle because he "had so many things going", the former property mogul told Reuters news agency from his desk in the Oval Office.
"This is more work than in my previous life," he said. "I thought it would be easier."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39743712

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

Snatch Duster posted:

how badly are we being owned in r/the_donald right now

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

lol day 100 and trumps most influential days are over

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Wait, is it day hundo?

Gonna be so many lols.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

revisiting some early lols

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol he is skipping the WH correspondents dinner to have another rally with ppl who won't be mean to him

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

oop there it go again

lol

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
alt right is abandoning easy d as we speak and are now trying to act as though they knew THEY KNEW that donald was "teh cuck" and that this was all part of their brilliant masterplan to make it just a little more okay to run out in public and scream about how much transgendered people suck

you just wait until 2020!!!!!! that is when they will have their day

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
new day, new lol,

On the eve of the much-anticipated climate march in Washington, D.C., the Trump administration removed the Environmental Protection Agency's primary climate change web page, and replaced it with a notice that indicates the page is being updated. A press release from EPA issued late Friday evening said the pages were being reviewed because they were associated with the previous administration and "outdated," and that they were being reviewed to “reflect the agency’s new direction under President Donald Trump and Administrator Scott Pruitt.” The notice did include a link to an archived version of the page from January 19, 2017.

http://www.ucsusa.org/press/2017/trump-epa-web-page-removal-doesnt-change-climate-reality#.WQQ1bLVHbYU

This page is being updated.

Thank you for your interest in this topic. We are currently updating our website to reflect EPA's priorities under the leadership of President Trump and Administrator Pruitt. If you're looking for an archived version of this page, you can find it on the January 19 snapshot.

https://www.epa.gov/sites/production/files/signpost/cc.html

lol

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

Lime Tonics posted:

Thank you for your interest in this topic.

how very kind of you to thank me! such a nice web page. i will return later, when you are full of facts, and truth, and have a graphic of a loving oil will sticking straight out of the top of Washington's head at Rushmore

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

it'll probably have a picture of that electoral map

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lime Tonics posted:

new day, new lol,

On the eve of the much-anticipated climate march in Washington, D.C., the Trump administration removed the Environmental Protection Agency's primary climate change web page, and replaced it with a notice that indicates the page is being updated. A press release from EPA issued late Friday evening said the pages were being reviewed because they were associated with the previous administration and "outdated," and that they were being reviewed to “reflect the agency’s new direction under President Donald Trump and Administrator Scott Pruitt.” The notice did include a link to an archived version of the page from January 19, 2017.

http://www.ucsusa.org/press/2017/trump-epa-web-page-removal-doesnt-change-climate-reality#.WQQ1bLVHbYU

Thank you for your interest in this topic. We are currently updating our website to reflect EPA's priorities under the leadership of President Trump and Administrator Pruitt. If you're looking for an archived version of this page, you can find it on the January 19 snapshot.

lol

lol it is

https://search.epa.gov/epasearch/epasearch?querytext=%22climate+change%22&typeofsearch=epa&doctype=all

https://www.epa.gov/climate-change-science/overview-climate-change-science

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Son of Rodney posted:

I can't believe nobody else noticed that the lady from the Grimm poster is standing behind her own poster.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Lime Tonics posted:

new day, new lol,

lol

I really enjoyed the head, or one of the heads, of a power utility corporation conference having a speech a while ago saying that nothing Trump does in terms of climate policy will get them to go back to coal or stop investing in renewables.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary
i love the idea that these businesses are going to magically think that coal will last forever, and won't invest in renewable energy anymore

the ship has sailed; elon musk will put them all out of business unless they beat him at his own game.

sad!