Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KrolleBolle
Oct 26, 2005

Hello, Is this dog?

I genuinely think that trump is going to get out of bed one morning and go "I don't wanna be president anymore." and just gently caress off into the sunset.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

KrolleBolle posted:

I genuinely think that trump is going to get out of bed one morning and go "I don't wanna be president anymore." and just gently caress off into the sunset.

i remember reading that a good chunk of the republican echelon think he won't last the term and will just resign

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Trumpy's declared May 1st as Loyalty Day. Can't have those shits unionizing and becoming commies. I know it's been a thing since Eisenhower but did Obama pull this poo poo?
Either way, Loyalty Day is lol in itself.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/28/trump-proclaims-may-1-as-loyalty-day.html

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Cthulu Carl posted:

Lol my dad ripped on Trump constantly now he's in the "He works so hard, the man deserves to play golf every weekend" school of thought.

He also added a wrinkle to the argument about how much this costs the taxpayer: "That's fine, it'll get offset with the savings from not hiring so much staff!"

Neurion posted:

My dad is slowly starting to support Trump after hating him so vehemently during the elections!

:lol:

lol better hope you didn't inherit your parent's retard gene.

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
everyone told me theres NO path to 270 and we get 306 just tremendous, no one saw it coming

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.

King Vidiot posted:

I can't believe nobody else noticed that the lady from the Grimm poster is standing behind her own poster.

lol

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

"I truly believe that the first 100 days of my Administration has been just about the most successful in our country's history," Trump says in his weekly address, released Friday, a day ahead of the milestone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7oOmkXYznU

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

lolling bigly

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Plavski posted:

i love the idea that these businesses are going to magically think that coal will last forever, and won't invest in renewable energy anymore

the ship has sailed; elon musk will put them all out of business unless they beat him at his own game.

sad!

Coal's been in decline for a loving century. Turns out natural gas, which is way more plentiful, AND CAN ALSO BE PIPED DIRECTLY INTO YOUR HOME is a better option.

Fasdar
Sep 1, 2001

Everybody loves dancing!
It's funny that America basically voted for an avatar of the collective id of every shrimp-dicked internet alpha Dad. Just as with the rest of the nostalgia addicted, his entire strategy for life seems to be an inflamed terror management response.

Fasdar
Sep 1, 2001

Everybody loves dancing!
Like when he eventually grows ill from his life of sloth he'll be all tubed up in the hospital bed yelling "I'VE NEVER FELT BETTER; THE HEALTHIEST!! FANTASTIC!!!!"

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

lol I just got a video ad on my words with friends game saying all of the amazing things trump has done in the first 100 days lmao

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

"I truly believe that the first 100 days of my Administration has been just about the most successful in our country's history," Trump says in his weekly address, released Friday, a day ahead of the milestone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7oOmkXYznU

Well he's not lying.

Tiny Lowtax posted:

lol I just got a video ad on my words with friends game saying all of the amazing things trump has done in the first 100 days lmao

I even saw a Trump supporter defend his golfing vacations yesterday. He works hard enough to deserve it, he doesn't always golf when he's at his resorts (implying money savings? IDK!), and he often golfs while getting business done with people, unlike that lazy rear end in a top hat Obama whom was always uselessly golfing with his cronies.
I am not joking.

TotalLossBrain fucked around with this message at 15:43 on Apr 29, 2017

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Peckerhead isn't used enough as an insult if you ask me.

Tiny Lowtax posted:

This is a lol because Trump would be terrible at words with friends

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

What the gently caress do you mean 'bigly' is not a word? See you in court, Zynga!

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, clavinet, piano, keytar, lap steel guitar, slide bass guitar, mandolin, violin, and FRESH POTS.
You might say he would play words with friends... badly???

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
Every time I see Trump's signature on anything, I immediately view it as fraudulent.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

Every time I see Trump's signature on anything, I immediately view it as fraudulent.

it looks like a seismograph reading

lol

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/858343980823703553

Big crowd, big energy

bhabhi

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Fyre Festival 2.0 looking good

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

haljordan posted:

Coal's been in decline for a loving century. Turns out natural gas, which is way more plentiful, AND CAN ALSO BE PIPED DIRECTLY INTO YOUR HOME is a better option.

You're right.

Obviously the correct course of action is to put it out of business even faster, promise the workers job training that never materializes for jobs that aren't anywhere near where they live and which they can't afford to move to now.

Then tell them they're a bunch of racist sexist homophobes with white privilege.

It's almost as if alienating rural white people and then stereotyping them to frighten minorities and suburbanites into voting for Democrats is intentional.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Kiryen posted:

You're right.

Obviously the correct course of action is to put it out of business even faster, promise the workers job training that never materializes for jobs that aren't anywhere near where they live and which they can't afford to move to now.

Then tell them they're a bunch of racist sexist homophobes with white privilege.

It's almost as if alienating rural white people and then stereotyping them to frighten minorities and suburbanites into voting for Democrats is intentional.

No lols to be found here!

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I love it when kiryen Kramers into the thread and (tries) to rile people up

Scary! fucked around with this message at 17:19 on Apr 29, 2017

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Running a perpetual campaign would be an interesting thing to try for a president with an actual agenda, or any desire to do the job.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I was listening to right wing talk radio yesterday and heard these two declaratives:

"Trump: Doesn't make excuses."

"Trump: Role model."

MAGA :lol:

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Quick someone post the frowning MAGA guy drawing

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Kiryen posted:

You're right.

Lol

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

There are like 10x more people employed by the solar industry than coal, and it's one of, if not the, fastest growing industry in the US. So, why exactly is it important that we sacrifice this industry for 6,000 coal workers in Virginia?

Coral Reefer
Feb 19, 2005

I touched a clown and now I am going to jail. I hope they let me keep my beard.
Grimey Drawer

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Quick someone post the frowning MAGA guy drawing

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

turn off the TV posted:

There are like 10x more people employed by the solar industry than coal, and it's one of, if not the, fastest growing industry in the US. So, why exactly is it important that we sacrifice this industry for 6,000 coal workers in Virginia?

they're real americans. solar workers are all high-paid new york jews who run the media and government

Fasdar
Sep 1, 2001

Everybody loves dancing!

Kiryen posted:

You're right.

These people just need to embrace the free market they helped enthrone.

It's a shame they didn't all get liberal arts degrees, though, because then we could mock them without issue.

Sarah Problem
Sep 24, 2002

Because, if you confess with your mouth that Witten is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

turn off the TV posted:

China owns solar, trump doesn't want to piss of his friend Xi,

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

They're just angry you can't charge people for sunlight

or can you?

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Trump really is the host from Running Man. That or Smash TV.

Big crowd! Big Energy! I love it!

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

Oh god the two greatest threads in GBS history are intertwining. I don't know if I've loved SA more than this. Thank you thank you thank you GOD

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Richard Dawson is 1000000000000000x more smooth than Trump could ever hope to be

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

I was listening to right wing talk radio yesterday and heard these two declaratives:

"Trump: Doesn't make excuses."

"Trump: Role model."

MAGA :lol:

LOL how? I mean...how could someone? WHAT????

Was the purpose of that statement to come up with the one defining character trait of Trump we've all observed very publicly in the past few months?

KrolleBolle
Oct 26, 2005

Hello, Is this dog?

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Scary! posted:

I love it when kiryen Kramers into the thread and (tries) to rile people up

I don't think he's trolling. He has coal in his avatar.