Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
i have returned from parts abroad to bring you exotic new strains of allergy (i allergic to whatever happens whe. you have an en suite onsen)

Japan is more intense about toilet technology than i expected. also there was signage on every public toilet explaining in four languages how to not stand backwards on the seat and poop on it

thanks to this concentrated effort by our ally I think I'm finally housebroken

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

myDad posted:

I like y'all

hell, same

http://i.imgur.com/83430vY.mp4

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Manifisto

mailorder bees! posted:

i just built a model a wing. now i need to paint it but i dont have paint yet

oh for a second there I thought you were saying you met a model or were friends with one or something and decided to build a wing on your house for her/him, I guess maybe to impress them? but it's still bare drywall so the model has probably not moved in yet or if they have they are probably not as impressed as you'd like them to be. but I guess you weren't saying that after all haha. but hey, next time you meet a homeless model, this may be a good way to proceed?

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoZ2PvIkSvA

Impkins Patootie

that's dakine bro

Matoi Ryuko

Y wing 4 lyfe

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Yeah

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

King of the Beach posted:

but which would be best utilized for meeting hot wet single sirens in my area? :siren: :siren:
:shrug:
i have no clue how to meet women and have resigned myself to a life of lonely solitude

Robot Made of Meat

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

i have no clue how to meet women and have resigned myself to a life of lonely solitude

Aren't you the one with really long hair? I've found that's a way to meet women whether you want to or not.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Aren't you the one with really long hair? I've found that's a way to meet women whether you want to or not.

oh yeah gals love touching my hair

right before asking for my number cuz their gay bff/roomie/cousin or whoever and i would get along so well

Impkins Patootie

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

lotsa womenfolk up in the byob from what i can see

same w/ PYF tho i mostly just browse there (the threads that is not the womens)

otherwise good luck w/ ur solitude...unless ur into eastern philosophies then i guess that can be a virtuous way of life, otherwise i dont think it's very healthy - even if at times if it's inescapable u gotta still try ya kno?

byob historian

King of the Beach posted:

lotsa womenfolk up in the byob from what i can see

same w/ PYF tho i mostly just browse there (the threads that is not the womens)

otherwise good luck w/ ur solitude...unless ur into eastern philosophies then i guess that can be a virtuous way of life, otherwise i dont think it's very healthy - even if at times if it's inescapable u gotta still try ya kno?
form is emptiness; emptiness is form

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodai svaha ;)

Impkins Patootie

idk i cant werkout if im a epicureanist or a stoic, i tend to go back and cherry pickin the parts i like from each

Impkins Patootie

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

form is emptiness; emptiness is form

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodai svaha ;)

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Become an evil hermit and use the power of the Tao to pass through walls and commit petty larceny

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it is good to see people come back around

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

byob historian

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Become an evil hermit and use the power of the Tao to pass through walls and commit petty larceny

thanks for the tip but im tryna end my life of crime not work on a sequel

Robot Made of Meat

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

oh yeah gals love touching my hair

right before asking for my number cuz their gay bff/roomie/cousin or whoever and i would get along so well

You and I need to trade places. :(

Robot Made of Meat fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Apr 29, 2017

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Yobgoblin posted:

it is good to see people come back around

in byob is it illegal to take left turns

SHY NUDIST GRRL

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

thanks for the tip but im tryna end my life of crime not work on a sequel

Okay how about I be the hermit and you be the jiang shi. Then you aren't cognizant enough to be held liable and you can't be lonely anymore

byob historian

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Okay how about I be the hermit and you be the jiang shi. Then you aren't cognizant enough to be held liable and you can't be lonely anymore

eh i was thinking anout escaping samsara but o h w e l l w h a t t h e h e l l

nazca

Lord and Savior of KarmaFleet
You guys sure do have a lot of flashing black things in the add page.

Is this my new home?

Signature lovingly crafted by Jinh.

City of Glompton

you have a cute av so probably.

let's seal the deal: any cute pets, hobbies or crimes to share?

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

nazca

I totally have a cat that was so wonderfully cute. She was white with black ears and feet and just gorgeous. Then she turned into a salmon. Her name is Bright Eyes.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

nazca posted:

I totally have a cat that was so wonderfully cute. She was white with black ears and feet and just gorgeous. Then she turned into a salmon. Her name is Bright Eyes.

:wave:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Hello friend do you want a customary probation?

City of Glompton

nazca posted:

we're gonna need pics of this please

nazca

City of Glompton posted:

we're gonna need pics of this please

Sadly I cannot produce a picture of her earlier cuteness.

nazca

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Hello friend do you want a customary probation?

Only if it's apart of the initiation.

City of Glompton

A+ cat, even if she has lost her ability to turn into a salmon. well, you're in, welcome to your new home, I hope you like it here.

Bunni-kat

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

nazca posted:

Sadly I cannot produce a picture of her earlier cuteness.

That is a darn good cat. Welcome!

nazca

Thank you! I do feel more complete. Having added a cat picture to the internet.

SHY NUDIST GRRL

nazca posted:

Only if it's apart of the initiation.

It's not required. But I got a thread up if you want a spicy BYOB prob (when I remember to get back to the thread :negative: )

nazca

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

It's not required. But I got a thread up if you want a spicy BYOB prob (when I remember to get back to the thread :negative: )

Okay probably this one!

Impkins Patootie

im in the mood for some sax tonite

i will prowl the blvds looking for some hot sultry sax

:sax:

They Might Be

myDad posted:

I like y'all

:ftbrg:

edit: oh jeeze, i thought the thread ended at 801 and now it looks like I'm digging up your post and targeting you. you're actually cool and i like your sig.

They Might Be fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Apr 29, 2017

They Might Be

this folk music comedy sketch from 1963 tickled the heck out of me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn-eOvqWO7I&t

SHY NUDIST GRRL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWVFEVWJMz8

Brought to you by our sponsor, Al!

They Might Be

without hesitation, without thinking---

thats how you take it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impkins Patootie

how do i get a set of horns like u, my goodness im so jealous they are just so adorable and bad@ss simultaneously :radcat:

im willing do almost anything :regd10: