Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

the bit with crying felix, god drat

right in the feels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I support anyone who shits on Mike Rowe

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

https://twitter.com/TheMattWilstein/status/857953230093004800
Tony does the trump vs Bernie shows with James Adomian

sexpig by night posted:

I support anyone who shits on Mike Rowe

Talk about a "dirty" job! Who is he, sly Stallone?

Sushi in Yiddish fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Apr 28, 2017

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
https://twitter.com/patprobably/status/858059676864450560

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Hahahaha, the Matt zonked out meme is the best one.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Lol at Gorka following all those knife companies. I guess it makes sense that Gorka would be the kind of a guy to have a replica sword collection.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

uber_stoat posted:

Lol at Gorka following all those knife companies. I guess it makes sense that Gorka would be the kind of a guy to have a replica sword collection.

He strikes me as more of a mall ninja edc guy.

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

THC posted:

the bit with crying felix, god drat

right in the feels

Wait, i watched this and didn't see that. Timestamp?

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

uber_stoat posted:

Its him announcing he's gonna work with Gabe Newell at valve

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I want a show thats exactly what the dollop is, except its drunk Matt and high Amber.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

Sushi in Yiddish posted:

Its him announcing he's gonna work with Gabe Newell at valve

HL3 you'll actually get to drag jews and dissidents out of their beds in a gorgeously realized eastern european city

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

uber_stoat posted:

benchmade is actually really good. they provide high quality pocket knives that are ambidextrous and made in oregon

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
And they trade off

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Kunster posted:

Wait, i watched this and didn't see that. Timestamp?
Obviously his years of working out and nootropic stacking enable him to maintain emotional control, so he doesn't fully cry, but you can see the tears welling up in his eyes after like 9:30

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
I'm going back and listening to all the episode before I found Chapo (about episode 20). Currently on episode 3 and it's so weird listening to them knowing what will happen in the election.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/grgdwyr/status/847559109738196992

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011

Digital Jedi posted:

I'm going back and listening to all the episode before I found Chapo (about episode 20). Currently on episode 3 and it's so weird listening to them knowing what will happen in the election.

It's painful to think of re-listening to their stuff from this time last year. The episodes right before the conventions especially would probably kill me.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Stolen Valor Felix really reminded me of Gerard Butler for some reason. Handsome, but in a distinctly lumpy kind of way.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

How long until rehab for this dweeb? The clips in the replies are pretty cringey. He's just drunk on stage blathering.

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Chakan posted:

It's painful to think of re-listening to their stuff from this time last year. The episodes right before the conventions especially would probably kill me.
The immediately post-conventions episode with Dan O'Sullivan is seriously one of my favourites. Not coincidentally, it's probably the one where the inadequacies of the Clinton campaign and its messaging are best highlighted and the Dry Boys come the closest to realizing what's about to happen.

Tim Burns Effect
Apr 1, 2011

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

I want a show thats exactly what the dollop is, except its drunk Matt and high Amber.

Isn't that every Chapo episode?

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

:lol:

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
I just started listening to this and want to know what shows I should go back and listen to that aren't paid shows. Also I'm guessing since these guys are 'weird twitter' people that they were FYAD posters. Were they FYAD posters?

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Apr 29, 2017

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Felix makes too many refs to SA in-jokes to have not been here at some point.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

I just started listening to this and want to know what shows I should go back and listen to that aren't paid shows.

There's a list of recommended episodes in the OP

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this
Uber for Ubermensch is loving hysterical. that's the one where Elizabeth Holmes calls in and they jack her off, right? they voice they do when she cums is amazing

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

I just started listening to this and want to know what shows I should go back and listen to that aren't paid shows. Also I'm guessing since these guys are 'weird twitter' people that they were FYAD posters. Were they FYAD posters?

Probably just lurked. Felix would have been welcomed though, FYAD stands with the lion al-Assad

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
one of them said tane and plape once

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

I always recommend the movie reviews and any one with James Adomian on it if you're getting started. The one with bro pair (who I found out was a goon who posted in the Samadhi island thread) is fascinating in retrospect when paired with the post-election ep.

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/858444582060781570

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

The post-convention episode with Dan O'Sullivan is, like I said, one of my favourites. Episode 65, No Future, is their most-listened-to episode; definitely check that one out. Any episode with Derek Davidson is great. The Ross Douthat episodes (3 and 30) are essential to the Chapo canon, as is the first appearance of Virgil, Love That Ron.

But really, all of the free stuff is worth listening to except maybe the first couple episodes and the bonus Trad Cath interview.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

all SA in-jokes are also weird twitter in-jokes

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

scary ghost dog posted:

one of them said tane and plape once

gently caress yes

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
SA is responsible for a lot of culture stuff on the internet, or at least being the progenitor

like nevermind some of the weirder poo poo, just something relatively mundane and safe like let's plays? i can totally see someone asking a question in 2007-2008, "in 10 years time do you think there will be a handful of assholes who make this their extremely lucrative career, tens of thousands of people will do this as their career? and the biggest one is going to caught out to be a nazi sympathizer after he partnered up with disney?" you'd get loving laughed out of the forum and probably probated for a month for being a weirdo douchebag.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
jon hendren came up with teh egg challenge

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
david thorpe made pitbull go to kodiak alaska

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

@leyawn I seem to recall from the forums and Ed Zitron confirmed he's a goon. A number of twitter Communists I follow are from that weird LF offshoot The Rhizzone

What I'm saying is someday there'll be a senator that will be comparing something about politics to The Zybourne Clock or Doobie's Dog Haus using Democrat voice.

Sushi in Yiddish fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Apr 30, 2017

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
This, Mr. President is a bill, but it is no ordinary bill.... imagine four balls on the edge of a cliff. This bill works the same way.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Leyawn recently appeared on the Waypoint stream. Weird to see people from my different interests showing up in different places.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

Joementum posted:

This, Mr. President is a bill, but it is no ordinary bill.... imagine four balls on the edge of a cliff. This bill works the same way.

I MAY not be the PUSHER ROBOT but I can guarantee there will be STAIRS in the WHITE HOUSE