Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

coronaball posted:

Within the next week or so? Probably not. At some point? Probably yes. Feliz has only blown one save. But part of the reason for that is because he's had so few save opportunities over the past few weeks.

Cool, I have a bench spot open and have Feliz so I was thinking of grabbing him for insurance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

dude in my league:

We are willing to trade top Giants prospect Arroyo ($5 keeper potential) for a mid-level (let's say consensus #25-35 ranked give or take and up for debate) pitcher. Someone that won't be kept but can help us a little this year. We'll send a couple offers out as well, first one to accept can have him, and we'll field offers and accept the best one we get as well.

me:

ha, i too would love to trade a slap-singles hitter with zero speed for a top 35 pitcher. good luck with that.

in related news, bogaerts is still available.

dude:

In other news, Casey lives in 11th place with Bogaerts who has 0 HRs in 1 month of action vs. Arroyo the slap singles hitter who has 1 HR in 3 games. And Bogaerts will cost $30 next year. Wasn't even worth $15 for this year. Good job, good effort. If you don't like him fine, maybe another owner can spot talent where you seem to be having a little trouble this year. Move up in the standings, then talk.

e: i've won the league 4 out of the last 6 years

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

It's a problem you think we need to explain ourselves.
Article from Andy Behrens
I am here to tell you that Rizzo will almost certainly achieve second base status by July. You can track his progress by going to the “Players” tab in your fantasy league, then scrolling to “Position Eligibility.”
Yahoo obviously doesn’t make independent determinations about defensive appearances, and we are not going to dispute MLB’s official record of events. Also, we aren’t about to make a mid-year change to longstanding game rules.
If you’re a fantasy owner with Rizzo on your roster, rejoice. This is kind of ridiculous, but also awesome. You shouldn’t need an expert to tell you that Rizzo is a top-tier fantasy second baseman.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
As a Rizzo owner I'm your av but it says (1B,2B) instead of 401(k)

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

I am desperately trying to trade for him and trying to rid myself of PEDee Gordon

Related, before he pulls the offer, do I trade Altuve, Scherzer, and Raisel Iglesias for Rizzo, Blackmon, and Matt Moore Roster Spot

C: Castillo
1B: Edwing
2B: Altuve
3B: Gallo
SS: Correa
OF: Cruz, Souza, Judge
UT: Santana, Reynolds
DL: Haniger

SP: Kershaw, Scherzer, Severino, Pineda
RP: Iglesias, Bush, Feliz, Norris,
DL: Gray

I built a solid lead in pitching and I'm far behind in hitting, so I have to do this right?

vv praying 4u

Moneyball fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Apr 28, 2017

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hey guys I'm starting Kenta Maeda and Kevin Gausman today. Join me in hell as we watch the weekly ERA/WHIP double.

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Rand alPaul posted:

Hey guys I'm starting Kenta Maeda and Kevin Gausman today. Join me in hell as we watch the weekly ERA/WHIP double.

I'm streaming maeda because I punted on era,whip,K/BB. Our scoring is so stupid. Who needs SP when there are three counting stats for sp, no transactional limits and I only drafted bats leading me to be 1 in all 7 hitting categories a month into the season

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Bogaerts and Mccutchen for Donaldosn.

Which side do you want.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Darude - Adam Sandstorm posted:

Bogaerts and Mccutchen for Donaldosn.

Which side do you want.

tough. Bogarts and Donaldson are pretty even.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

think of that as donaldson + extra roster spot

easy choice to me

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Gary Sanchez should be back in about a week. :hellyeah:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Cespedes, Eaton, Miggy, Aaron Sanchez, Koda Glover, and now Steven Souza.

This team is loving cursed.

edit: oh, and Marte.

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
Looks like Abreu just needed to pull his hammy hip flexor to get going....

(Good thing he was on my bench in two leagues today.)

SouthShoreSamurai fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Apr 29, 2017

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
MIchael Conforto :swoon:

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
Oh cool, Eaton tore his ACL and is gonna miss the rest of the season. loving great. :suicide:

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hope no one is playing against a team that has Conforto and Matt Kemp this week.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Rand alPaul posted:

Hope no one is playing against a team that has Conforto and Matt Kemp this week.

Kemp and Judge have dragged me back to a tie in one league from being down like, 1-9-6. I also somehow didn't save my lineup with Judge in on Friday, which sucks.

Edit: welp, Wacha getting his start pushed means I lose this week unless my team steals 5+ bags today.

Inspector_666 fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Apr 30, 2017

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
Bellinger hit 2 dingers and he should have OF eligibility tomorrow on Yahoo.

insideoutsider
Aug 31, 2003

You want a van? I get you a van.

insideoutsider posted:

He swings really hard.

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe

Schweinhund posted:

Bellinger hit 2 dingers and he should have OF eligibility tomorrow on Yahoo.

It's why he was on my bench yesterday. Plugging him in for CarGo today. :feelsgood:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Bellinger is playing for a spot. He's had a good showing but there's a distinct chance he's back at AAA when Joc is healthy.

Maybe try to move him for something

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
thor, i hate you. i hate the mets. i hate pitching. why did i draft a pitcher in the second round, what is wrong with me????

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
I don't know why I didn't sit him today. So dumb.

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
I also benched Rendon :barf:

Doghouse fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Apr 30, 2017

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Should I grab D'arnaud off waivers once he recovers when Gary Sanchez comes back? Right now the only catcher I have is Manny Pina and he doesn't play every day.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause

Doghouse posted:

thor, i hate you. i hate the mets. i hate pitching. why did i draft a pitcher in the second round, what is wrong with me????

The man who expires upon his own sword

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Should I grab D'arnaud off waivers once he recovers when Gary Sanchez comes back? Right now the only catcher I have is Manny Pina and he doesn't play every day.

who else is on waivers? Hedges is raking

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

pick up jc ramirez

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Alex Avila is one of the best fantasy catchers in TYOOL 2017.

spanky69
Nov 5, 2004
I THINK sba HAS LOST HIS MIND. WOOOOOO DOGGIES PUPPIES KITTENS CRAP TURDS, love sba
Fun Shoe
I have Rendon activated tomorrow. Lovely.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
I just barely remembered to bench Rendon at 9:59 AM. Good job me.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

Schweinhund posted:

The Nats go to Colorado tomorrow and I have Harper, Zimmerman and Wieters :awesome:

10 home runs this week :smugdog:

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

Schweinhund posted:

Ya plus Zimmerman and Wieters.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Schweinhund posted:

I got 17 this week. Feels good.

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Dong contest? 20, and missed a few on my bench including kemp's 3 dong night. :agesilaus:

10 man league

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

rest of season in an obp league: avila or wieters?

avila's hard hit rate and plate discipline have both improved dramatically. has something really changed with him? wieters looks pretty good too and will probably get more pa, though seems more likely to be injured.

IMB
Jan 8, 2005
How does an asshole like Bob get such a great kitchen?
17 dongs here too, it is nice

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
So....exactly how excited should I be about my Ryan Zimmerman?

also: Machado or Carrasco, points league.

bewbies fucked around with this message at 15:50 on May 1, 2017

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I had 10 dongs but my opponent was mightier with 13

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

obp replaces avg, add slg, add qs

who wins this trade:

pederson + pineda