Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

The colors, Duke, the colors!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
HAS ANYONE SAID FAGTORIO

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Gg dudes, pubg owns pretty hard

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

lmao hct teamkilled me and i heard him yelling 'because i hate him' over discord

goty

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
lol it was a love tap but I really cant understand why you couldn't hear me??? early access I guess

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
typical kiwi can't take a 12ga to the spine without crying about it

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

taking out someone's squad with a shotgun is dope as hell

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Sry whoever I accidentally ran over. :3:

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
https://twitter.com/PUBATTLEGROUNDS/status/857927966507978752

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
oh nice that poo poo was messing with me

these dudes seem on top of poo poo

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

tastefully arranged labia posted:

The colors, Duke, the colors!

Here is a non zoomed in picture of my Factory, what are you hiding EBB??????

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ElMaligno posted:

Here is a non zoomed in picture of my Factory, what are you hiding EBB??????

A science producing mess

And if you start complaining about my ratios you're forgetting the golden rule: the ideal ratio is always more

EBB fucked around with this message at 17:13 on Apr 28, 2017

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different
Started playing Stellaris, and ran into an asteroid that turned out to be a giant fossilized turd. GOTY.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

A science producing mess

And if you start complaining about my ratios you're forgetting the golden rule: the ideal ratio is always more

That some good poo poo my dude.

Protip: Bus gears, it is actually loving great.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ElMaligno posted:

Protip: Bus gears, it is actually loving great.

I've considered it. The thing is most end products that need gears also need plate as an intermediate product combined with gears or other things. So I make gears on-site and mix into a half gear/half plate line for production. If I'm short on belt space and don't need gears/plate I use the perpendicular underground belt trick to split two lane belts into one lane.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

I've considered it. The thing is most end products that need gears also need plate as an intermediate product combined with gears or other things. So I make gears on-site and mix into a half gear/half plate line for production. If I'm short on belt space and don't need gears/plate I use the perpendicular underground belt trick to split two lane belts into one lane.

This is why I bussed Iron gears since it takes two plated to make a gear it means a full belt of gears equals two full belts of iron plate. Bussing them puts less strain on your iron production, which in turn puts less stress on your green circuit production.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I'm out of space to re-tool the circuit part of my factory or add to the bus that far up the chain. When this place is stripped out I'll drive out to the middle of nowhere and make a new and improved factory. That or start a new map gen with train settings. I've never had a really spread out network before and want to try it.

all apologies
May 13, 2008

woah

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

oh nice that poo poo was messing with me

these dudes seem on top of poo poo

I think they realize what they have and dont want to gently caress up what 3 other companies di. (huge waves of people moving over to a survival game)

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ok, I bought PUBG. Looks fun as poo poo, H1Z1's Battle Royale was also good but this looks a lot better. I'll hop in Discord later tonight and play some rounds if anyone's into it.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

I'm out of space to re-tool the circuit part of my factory or add to the bus that far up the chain. When this place is stripped out I'll drive out to the middle of nowhere and make a new and improved factory. That or start a new map gen with train settings. I've never had a really spread out network before and want to try it.

My current world is train settings with enemy bases turned down a bit.

There is 14 million units of coal on the west. I got decent copper and stone deposits nearby, iron is a ways away and i got no use for uranium right now.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Uranium has turned out to be completely useless for me. I got a reactor and an enricher going, but the reactor only turns on for a short time every night to keep the accumulators from discharging. The rest of the time it's burning expensive fuel to keep the water hot and nothing else. I cut it out of the loop and went back to solar with maybe 50 boilers as backup. Peak load is 100 MW right now and the accumulators have 9 MJ in storage so I don't have any brownouts.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Rolling deep right now on Battlegrounds. HCT kept it real with a molotov on some assholes that wanted to bitch out and not fight him.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtFpGn_AZtQ

Uranium has turned out to be completely useless for me. I got a reactor and an enricher going, but the reactor only turns on for a short time every night to keep the accumulators from discharging. The rest of the time it's burning expensive fuel to keep the water hot and nothing else. I cut it out of the loop and went back to solar with maybe 50 boilers as backup. Peak load is 100 MW right now and the accumulators have 9 MJ in storage so I don't have any brownouts.

I will probably start dealing with nuclear once I get golden science automated and start making lvl 3 modules and beacons. Purple science was a pain in the dick.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Okay so first rocket launched 51 hours in. It netted me 1000 space science. I think I'm going to start over on a train map since that's what's fun for me right now and resources are too abundant on the current one.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
There's room for one to squad up for some Battlegrounds

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

The white circle was largely over water so our four man crew hopped in a boat and just drove around to make it hard to hit. This other crew sees us and hops in a boat to come brawl. What they didn't know was earlier I had looted a saw

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I want to give HCT a "Most Improved" award for Battlegrounds.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Pesticide20 posted:

That was fun as poo poo, great rolling around with you dudes.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Pesticide20 posted:

I'm getting there takes me a bit of time to get the hang of this kind of game

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

PUBG is good

I like the storm effects

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
also I'm not completely drunk atm

you missed some good poo poo after you left tho pesticide

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

also I'm not completely drunk atm

you missed some good poo poo after you left tho pesticide

I'm still upset that it loving crashed. I was ready to start murdering dudes with my suppressed m4

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
We were doing good then decided that in the really small circle with a dozen other players to start spinning around in the dunebuggy then I ran myself over :(

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

We were doing good then decided that in the really small circle with a dozen other players to start spinning around in the dunebuggy then I ran myself over :(

That's when you blast Welcome to the Jungle over global to let people know that they're gonna be brought down

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

So after HCT managed to run himself over, I revived him, then we ran to a nearby small shed only to find a dude who had probably laughed his head off the dune buggy drama. He straight up loving mowed us down after that.

GOTY

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

They were on either side of my empire. I submitted to one and was promptly smashed into a shitpile by the other. Thank for the 'help' space dicks. :argh:

Never allow 2 fallen empires to be unmolested in your game.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

I have fought and won a war on heaven as a neutral. Then again it was a xenophobe and a xenophile fighting it out...

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I'm laughing pretty drat hard at the KFC logo and the name.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
I spent two hours updating my Skyrim installs, another two hours fixing my Skyrim install and now I'm playing Skyrim

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:spergin: