Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
ugh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
what are you ughing aboot?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
UGH

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

this is the future trump promised you

this is what winning looks like

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Heaven Spacey posted:

As hilarious as that is I really hope this does not end with a bunch of teenage boys getting molested by that greasy creep :ohdear:

Not a bunch. Maybe a couple will be groomed as his "specials."

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Wear the hat Baloogan

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Seriously who the gently caress gave $12 million to that British pederast

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 01:59 on Apr 29, 2017

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://mobile.twitter.com/hrtablaze/status/856576688498499584

https://mobile.twitter.com/AmbatDelaso/status/853063560951476224

https://mobile.twitter.com/AmbatDelaso/status/853244066938712064

https://twitter.com/AmbatDelaso/status/849213509795753989

https://twitter.com/AmbatDelaso/status/855048096702754816

https://mobile.twitter.com/AmbatDelaso/status/855118801939177472

BornAPoorBlkChild has issued a correction as of 02:15 on Apr 29, 2017

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

lol you act like the Alt-Right cares about what happens to children.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

palmer luckey probably

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Palmer Luckey, The Mercers, Peter Theil...

This whole MILO'S TEEN TROLL ACADEMY with his shadowy money and connections to known creeps is giving me a DEN vibe...

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/WashTimes/status/857609319671631872

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Montasque posted:

Palmer Luckey, The Mercers, Peter Theil...

This whole MILO'S TEEN TROLL ACADEMY with his shadowy money and connections to known creeps is giving me a DEN vibe...

Why don't we go after the Peter Thiels instead of the Milos? I know they aren't as publicly loathed, but punching the poo poo out of them would make more of a difference.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

MizPiz posted:

Why don't we go after the Peter Thiels instead of the Milos? I know they aren't as publicly loathed, but punching the poo poo out of them would make more of a difference.

Now you're talking!

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
surely thiel has blackwater on retainer by now, hes got NZ citizenship so he knows which way the wind is blowing

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Of course, this is what rightwing america is now, unabashed child fuckers. gently caress all of them.

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
unlike the gulf monarchies which are free of sexual exploitation

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

apokaladle posted:

I mean this place is legitimately a cool local spot. It's a good place with good people. I'm really on edge right now, so I may have been unnecessarily snappy there, apologies.

But seriously though, these people can be laughable dipshits and legitimate threats at the same time. They have a lot of real advantages on their side, and one of them is being underestimated and laughed off. That is what they want, make no mistake. They want the attention of street fights as well, but only because they do not truly fear losing yet.

Theres this expectation that when the real riots start Antifa and friends are going to be on the winning side, and I'm not certain how anyone is coming to that conclusion. Right doesn't equal might. If wokes believe that racism and white nationalism are baked into the core of America, why would anyone possibly think the MAGA chuds would lose? Surely the deep seated racism every woke must battle on a daily basis would ultimately hand the fight to the alt-right? Or is racesexism a paper tiger with no real power that will fall before a bunch of valiant black masked LARPers?

Is this one of those 'terrible enemy poised to strike at any moment, but so laughable weak any resistance will crumple them' propaganda things?

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

i hope the Reagan Battalion can spring into action once again to save our boys

woke kaczynski
Jan 23, 2015

How do you do, fellow antifa?

Fun Shoe

Not a Step posted:

Theres this expectation that when the real riots start Antifa and friends are going to be on the winning side, and I'm not certain how anyone is coming to that conclusion. Right doesn't equal might. If wokes believe that racism and white nationalism are baked into the core of America, why would anyone possibly think the MAGA chuds would lose? Surely the deep seated racism every woke must battle on a daily basis would ultimately hand the fight to the alt-right? Or is racesexism a paper tiger with no real power that will fall before a bunch of valiant black masked LARPers?

Is this one of those 'terrible enemy poised to strike at any moment, but so laughable weak any resistance will crumple them' propaganda things?

I definitely don't assume that antifa will be on the winning side by default. I said that there is enough ingrained white supremacy that they have many advantages. I'm just saying that there's this line of thinking that you just have to ignore them, that they are harmless just because they are laughable, and that's really dangerous. At best, it's naive. At worst, it's a rather sophisticated excuse to minimize the very real fascism in our communities and justify inaction.

I mean, even apart from street battles and whatever, look at that dude who got a machete and decided to attack liberals. Cartoonish, absurd, but he still hospitalized people. He's not some lone wolf. We've had an epidemic of far right terrorism in this country for ages, we have evidence that white supremacists have infiltrated police and the military, we have pretty much everything about the current administration. This is what happens when we ignore and downplay these people.

Things are bad, and they're going to get worse before they get better. However, throughout history, there have always been "wokes" fighting for what is right in far more oppressive conditions than this. You've got some time to decide where you stand, but there's not going to be even the facade of a neutral, above it all position for much longer.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Not a Step posted:

if we get actual no poo poo for really real riots because of poo poo getting bad the political landscape in that scenario will be more different from today than today is from 2008

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Skeleton American Ann Coulter and probably pedophile Milo Yannopolis aren't noticeably worse than organized religion, and we give them tax breaks. Let people gather to hear whatever dumb poo poo they find interesting and reserve the street vigilantism for the actual riots.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

apokaladle posted:

Things are bad, and they're going to get worse before they get better. However, throughout history, there have always been "wokes" fighting for what is right in far more oppressive conditions than this. You've got some time to decide where you stand, but there's not going to be even the facade of a neutral, above it all position for much longer.

This.

at least just take few and think about what your boundaries are, and what realistically you would do were those boundaries completely violated. Some people legit do nothing and will just watch, then indignant twitter about it.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Not a Step posted:

Skeleton American Ann Coulter and probably pedophile Milo Yannopolis aren't noticeably worse than organized religion, and we give them tax breaks. Let people gather to hear whatever dumb poo poo they find interesting and reserve the street vigilantism for the actual riots.

Dumb poo poo like which students at their school are trans and/or undocumented immigrants.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

I'm the biker dad in the Pepe shirt.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Montasque posted:

wtf at biker peeps flashing pepe gang symbols

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Not a Step posted:

because if there are real riots it wont just be white kids rioting

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i just got an image of the alt right demonstrating in watts and got an erection

woke kaczynski
Jan 23, 2015

How do you do, fellow antifa?

Fun Shoe

Montasque posted:

I still feel so bad for Matt Furie. Dude's gonna go down in the history books for this. Is he still trying to counter this with "nice pepes" or whatever, or has he just given up?

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Conservative thinkfluencers can only fail upwards. The Kochs of the world will sponsor anyone who says the right things.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

These are your people Baloogan, no one else will have you. Enjoy your tribe.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Al! posted:

because if there are real riots it wont just be white kids rioting

If anything, non-white kids have always come out ahead after major riots! I mean historically when you look at riots in America, its the white people who really suffer

Stan Taylor
Oct 13, 2013

Touched Fuzzy, Got Dizzy
http://www.courier-journal.com/stor...kend/307468001/

This is happening near me. It's a small town and they are actually urging folks to just not go downtown that day. Some businesses aren't even going to open. I'm sure locals are gonna love it when Nazis are bussed in to halt the local economy. :allears:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Not a Step posted:

If anything, non-white kids have always come out ahead after major riots! I mean historically when you look at riots in America, its the white people who really suffer

youre right may fascism reign forever :q:

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
http://www.blacklivesmatter.bz/

Theres an advertisement for this BLM debunk video on this site

ok, between this and the one alt-right douche advertising on the site, im convinced a few are on this site

does Lowtax even moderate who can advertise on the forums?

https://twitter.com/ydsuga/status/858335708888662016

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
There's a thread in QCS that is actively monitored by a guy from the company that does SA's ads.

I'm more than sure there are alt-right Nazis on SA but luckily for us they self-purged for other reasons years ago and now occupy their own very :chloe: offsite

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

https://twitter.com/annamerlan/status/858373422061158402

Don't they know that opposing white supremacists just plays into their hands and the smart thing to do is to let them terrorize and shut down a town?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I like their style.

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

i am from the alt right and i just wanna say we are keeping an eye on all of u so watch out also can someone lend me a belt i lost mine and my pants keep falling down and people can see my big rear end

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alienwarehouse
Apr 1, 2017

Relevant Tangent posted:

Conservative thinkfluencers can only fail upwards. The Kochs of the world will sponsor anyone who says the right things.

It's funny how Milo won't reveal who his "investors" are when it's quite obvious the Koch Bros and the Mercer family are the ones writing the checks. IIRC Breitbart is entirely funded by the Mercers ever since those 200 advertisers pulled their stuff from the site since the 2016 election.