Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Norns posted:

Would Redbull Audi be the most insufferable F1 team of all time?

Imagine they're the assholes in A5s on the highway.

Full Collapse fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Apr 29, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

The beef stroganoff is now in process. Slow cooker for 5 hours.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Wirth1000 posted:

The beef stroganoff is now in process. Slow cooker for 5 hours.

Truly the worst thread.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

1500quidporsche posted:

I'm trying to think of the last truly insufferable team to win a championship before Red Bull and the closest I can get is Ferrari when they pulled that tire protest horseshit.

Williams

Also

DoctorGonzo fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Apr 29, 2017

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

DoctorGonzo posted:

Williams

Also

:qq:

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

1500quidporsche posted:

There's like zero scenarios I could see Piech signing off on being in F1. It was just rumors by Red Bull for the usual political gain.

Audi apparently had an aborted F1 project around 1985; details are really scarce (I think it never went past the drawing board) but a Turbo I5 was reportedly going to be used.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Never heard of the Audi F1 thing but it's believable, VAG is kinda weird with stuff like that and it would've been a logical step for that brand. They do seem to actively investigate stuff and do research going into different series but the whole Volkswagen conglomerate only seems interested in actually entering high level series they can come in and dominate relatively quickly. They have a functional prototype for some mid-engined bubble car thing to succeed the Quattro for the scrapped Group S rules but when it went to Group A they had no interest in joining other than fielding a GTI for a couple of years and went to IMSA instead. I think alot of that was down to Piech, maybe they'll change now

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

1500quidporsche posted:

Never heard of the Audi F1 thing but it's believable, VAG is kinda weird with stuff like that and it would've been a logical step for that brand. They do seem to actively investigate stuff and do research going into different series but the whole Volkswagen conglomerate only seems interested in actually entering high level series they can come in and dominate relatively quickly. They have a functional prototype for some mid-engined bubble car thing to succeed the Quattro for the scrapped Group S rules but when it went to Group A they had no interest in joining other than fielding a GTI for a couple of years and went to IMSA instead. I think alot of that was down to Piech, maybe they'll change now

Im an Audi guy through and through, thinking about the Motorsport budget they would have spent across both F1 and LMP1 makes my brain hurt. :psypop:

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

GramCracker posted:

Im an Audi guy through and through, thinking about the Motorsport budget they would have spent across both F1 and LMP1 makes my brain hurt. :psypop:

They wouldn't have, F1 would've replaced LMP1 (in a sense).

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

I'm so loving excited for Vettle to win and Kimi to take fourth again

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Norns posted:

I'm so loving excited for Vettle to win and Kimi to take fourth again

Kimi is cool again. Please sleep

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Nope. Waking up at 0600 to watch this poo poo live

Haven't had a Ferrari front row lock out since 2008.

Edit: poo poo actually 0500. Need time for shower coffee/food/:420:

Norns fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Apr 30, 2017

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

I'm a dummy

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Norns posted:

I'm a dummy

We know.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

I own it at least. gently caress it

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001
10pm race time here, aww yeah let's go Scud Studs.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Russian Grand Prix Stroganoff is done and it doesn;t look like much but holy poo poo it's loving delicious!

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wirth1000 posted:

Russian Grand Prix Stroganoff is done and it doesn;t look like much but holy poo poo it's loving delicious!

aequalis
Aug 11, 2010

Fernando is smugger than you. Can you confirm you understand that message?

Wirth1000 posted:

It doesn't look as creamy as it should. Also, it's disappointing to see that you skipped on the mushrooms.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Wirth1000 posted:

Looks like my cat yacked on some pasta.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

aequalis posted:

It doesn't look as creamy as it should. Also, it's disappointing to see that you skipped on the mushrooms.

I dunno, it seemed very creamy and yeah I read that mushrooms is a big part of it. If I make this again I'll do mushrooms next time.

aequalis
Aug 11, 2010

Fernando is smugger than you. Can you confirm you understand that message?
I guess I'll only know for sure if I try it, send some to me in Adelaide please.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

Wirth1000 posted:

this is a level beyond puke

you can call it puke 2

Cactrot
Jan 11, 2001

Go Go Cactus Galactus

Dunno what you guys are talking about, stroganoff is good and that looks good.

DapperDraculaDeer
Aug 4, 2007

Shut up, Nick! You're not Twilight.
Can you really call it a stroganoff if it doesnt have mushrooms?

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Do Americans not do comfort food because that looks like it could be delicious.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

GramCracker posted:

Im an Audi guy too, thats why I own one and I must say I was really looking forward to their entry into F1 but well poo poo happened I guess.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

Wirth1000 posted:

Holy poo poo where is herbs and seasoning? No mushrooms either? No loving mushrooms? I cannot believe their is no mushrooms, that's a travesty. Other than that, the picture does look yummy and made me want food.

Are we making themed foods for each country we go to now? I like that idea
*puts on his chefs hat and robes*

Cactrot
Jan 11, 2001

Go Go Cactus Galactus

I will make teriyaki or curry for Japan, because those are pretty much the only non boring things I can make.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

Holy poo poo where is herbs and seasoning? No mushrooms either? No loving mushrooms? I cannot believe their is no mushrooms, that's a travesty. Other than that, the picture does look yummy and made me want food.

Are we making themed foods for each country we go to now? I like that idea
*puts on his chefs hat and robes*

I'm enjoying this GWS mixed into The Worst Thread idea, and gently caress yes the Spanish GP is up next. Good food awaits.

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001
Nice Av!

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.
ill make a burrito for spain

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

What are you all going to do for monaco? Refuse to pay tax on the ingredients?

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Honda are officially powering sauber next year. Dear god that car is going to be stone dead last in every session.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

The rumor that accompanied that was Mercedes engines in the Mclarens in Canada.

I can't imagine Mclaren will be too happen about about being the test mule for Sauber. Is the money worth being a broken down laughing stock?

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Wirth1000 posted:

It's just the word "poo poo" a thousand times isn't it

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sauber Honda ? Oh boy....

Also Lol if Mclaren goes back to Mercedes

DoctorGonzo fucked around with this message at 10:13 on Apr 30, 2017

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Naw it's cool sky, wouldn't want the F1 channel to work on now tv on a race weekend now would we?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

learnincurve posted:

Naw it's cool sky, wouldn't want the F1 channel to work on now tv on a race weekend now would we?

I wish there was a paid solution better than the "ace" solution, but alas no one wants my money.
Liberty need to get on that poo poo hard when contracts expire.

• Locked thread