Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Haha, nope! Great prediction, you old bastard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Pants Donkey posted:

Obama will enslave your pure, white children.

Keep on truckin'

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

MokBa posted:

I love these comics.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Looking at the reader mouthing "sad and crusty chicken fillet"

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Kinda NWS I guess? http://imgur.com/9bzgt4q

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

hell, same

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment
Is this what humor looks like in countries unburdened by a history of puritans?

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Observer:

"Theresa May: the fruits of Brexit - Chris Riddell on what the Tories are really thinking"

Sunday Telegraph:

EU leaders agree on tough stance at special Brexit summit

Independent on Sunday:

Sunday Times:

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

literally me

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.
I love the way that Theresa May, no matter what the cartoonist's view of her, is always wearing leopard-print shoes.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Finally, a comic that I :siren: a millennial :siren: can relate to!

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Fair's fair.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Garrison posted:

This cartoon is based on the ancient Greek legend of Pandora. She opened the box (actually it was a large jar) out of innocent curiosity and hope. Instead of hope, evil was released and it had long-lasting effect. That about sums up the current situation with Big Pharma with their endless vaccinations and concoctions designed to make them ever-more money.

I’m not anti-science and vaccinations have been a great benefit to mankind. (Yeah, I know that last word is not PC—too bad). Inoculations have prevented a lot of death and suffering. Like anything, though, it can be and has been abused. Babies are now treated as pin cushions. They receive up to nearly a dozen vaccinations well before their own immune systems can develop. Autism has gone up astronomically as a result. A search engine query produced this:

If you follow the CDC's recommended vaccination schedule, your child will receive 49 doses of 14 vaccines by the time he/she is 6 years of age. And by the age of 18, the CDC recommends that children should have gotten 69 doses of 16 vaccines.

Big Pharma employs lobbyists and operatives to make sure doctors push new drugs in return for kickbacks. Recently South Korea fine Novartis $50 million for such practices. (Novartis denies that it's their policy). It boils down to money. Pushing drugs is profitable for big Pharma. They are tied in with the globalists. Therefore, natural cures are suppressed. Now they want to ‘control and regulate’ supplements.

It’s all about money and science can be greedy. In Japan, we saw what happens when greed and science combine. We got the Fukushima nuclear facility—stupidly built on a tsunami-prone coast and on an earthquake zone. Spent fuel rod pools were constructed atop reactors to save time and money. Dangerous short cuts were taken because it increased profit margins.

We see the same greed with ‘climate change.’ Scientists are told to provide data to prove global warming, and they are well-plied with globalist money to do it. The greedy huckster Al Gore recently stated he wanted $15 trillion to stop global warming. Scientists who question the climate change narrative and paid data lose their jobs and reputations. Science is not immune to corruption and human frailty. They can be bought out as easily as politicians.
All authority needs to be questioned. It includes questioning scientific and medical authorities. Your child’s life may depend on it.

—Ben Garrison

21 Muns
Dec 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

A Cartoon I Wish Would Happen

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
gently caress you, Garrison.

gently caress you and every uniformed poo poo sack that lowers herd immunity rates.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

please tell me this is ten years old

"I’m not anti-science and vaccinations have been a great benefit to mankind. (Yeah, I know that last word is not PC—too bad)."

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

usenet celeb 1992
Jun 1, 2000

he thought quoting borges would make him popular
I heard Al "Honorary Jew" Gore demanded -- DEMANDED -- 15 trillion dollars. 15. Trillion. Dollars. can you believe that. no I'm not going to look up the quote

anyway, always be skeptical of what "THEY" tell you, sheeple

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
They're all children, it's uncanny. Just like trump, they're so loving proud of themselves when they make the adults upset by saying naughty words.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Sir Tonk posted:

They're all children, it's uncanny. Just like trump, they're so loving proud of themselves when they make the adults upset by saying naughty words.

Which they then fall all over each other with praise at how brave they are to say the words, like it's some defiant act against tyranny rather than just low-tier bigotry.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

my nigga have u tried lsd

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Mods please change my name to Fontenorgasmer

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Hey guys before you judge remember that Garrison made a search on the Internet about this.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Johnny Walker posted:

Hey guys before you judge remember that Garrison made a search on the Internet about this.

What I hate about this type of fear-mongering is that it is targeted at parents who are desperate to do whatever they can for their children.

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

Ok I'm hooked, Zelda is officially good. Keep posting them, it's nice to have a break from :tinsley: and friends.

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Hunt11 posted:

What I hate about this type of fear-mongering is that it is targeted at parents who are desperate to do whatever they can for their children.

When my kid was a baby, weird hormones caused me to be really risk-averse in a way that was probably a bit crazy (cutting blueberries in half, buying organic milk etc.) This dropped off after about a year, but probably explains why the anti-vaccine meme is so powerful; parents of kids that age are not entirely in their right minds.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

the people who were complaining about this are loving idiots, this is great

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Crazycryodude posted:

Ok I'm hooked, Zelda is officially good. Keep posting them, it's nice to have a break from :tinsley: and friends.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Keep it up, we need to counter all the white old republican comics.

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

The more I see, the more convinced I become that Zelda is my spirit animal.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

These Zelda comics are fantastic, please keep posting them.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Crazycryodude posted:

The more I see, the more convinced I become that Zelda is my spirit animal.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Sinners Sandwich posted:

Looking at the reader mouthing "sad and crusty chicken fillet"

don't kinkshame me

Burt Buckle
Sep 1, 2011

Can't tell if you guys are being serious or not because this Zelda comic sucks out loud. The art sucks and the jokes are Penny Arcade levels of snarky 'humor.'

Thoughtless
Feb 1, 2007

Doesn't think, just types.

Burt Buckle posted:

Can't tell if you guys are being serious or not because this Zelda comic sucks out loud. The art sucks and the jokes are Penny Arcade levels of snarky 'humor.'

After a year in this thread you'll be thinking of it as high art too.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
It's cool but it doesn't seem like it belongs in a political cartoons thread

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Thoughtless posted:

After a year in this thread you'll be thinking of it as high art too.

Vapid. Juvenile. Commercial hack work. "Low' art.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I'm the autism snake.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Fister Roboto posted:

I'm the autism snake.

Yeah, but what are you in the cartoon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Trogdos! posted:

It’s all about money and science can be greedy. In Japan, we saw what happens when greed and science combine. We got the Fukushima nuclear facility—stupidly built on a tsunami-prone coast and on an earthquake zone. Spent fuel rod pools were constructed atop reactors to save time and money. Dangerous short cuts were taken because it increased profit margins.
Gee Garrison, it's almost like you're saying we should have some sort of regulations that can prevent people from endangering people just to make profits.
As if free market capitalism will exploit and hurt people just to save a few bucks.
Almost makes you think. Almost.

e: loving seriously though, how can he write this and not even for a second consider the ultimate conclusion here?

• Locked thread