Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

Who What Now posted:

They make a funnel so women can also piss freely.

Then I guess only the first and last statements of my post apply!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

The internet screams about "relaxing the anus" 

quote:

sex

Please help me get off via [prostate stimulation]

u/throwawaymnbvvbnm

I'm incredibly frustrated. I've been trying on and off for months now to get off by playing with my rear end, and I can't do it.

I'm running into two major problems, that I suspect are closely related.

First, it really hurts, even with just a single finger. I can't seem to relax my anus. I'll sit there for ten minutes with my finger inside my anus, and it won't relax. I focus on relaxing it, and I can get it to open up for an instant, and then it re-tightens. It hurts to move my fingers around at all. The internet screams about "relaxing the anus" but there aren't any instructions on the exact steps to take to relax it, or if there are, I've already taken them, within reason. I'm not going to use laxatives or take muscle relaxers.

Second, I get a little bit of pleasure, and then it quickly fades. It feels really good. Really really good. This feeling does not last long. Sometimes it almost seems like my prostate "deflates" and stops feeling good.

Die to certain factors, I can only use fingers and lube. No toys.

Can anyone please help me? I'm so loving frustrated that I can't get this to work even though I've been trying for so loving long.

Greedo :dance:

quote:

sex

Does anyone use things to get off that are not meant to be sex [toys] in front of their partner?

u/cucumbersandwitches

My (24f) fwb (31m) wants to be the first guy to make me cum. One of the only ways I can orgasm (so far) is on my own with a vibrating back massager. He asked how I climax on my own and I told him the truth. Now next time I see him he wants me to bring the back massager so we can use it during sex and hopefully make me cum for the first time with another person.

I feel like a lot of people probably masturbate with things that aren't actually meant to be used for sex but does anyone else use them with their partner? If so what is it? Does anyone think this is weird?

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Apr 30, 2017

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

I have never cum, whether with my partner or alone

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Really?

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Apr 30, 2017

Barudak
May 7, 2007

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Just staring at a .gif.for two days.

Around the fourth day, his rooomate comes in to check on him, worried for his health. The room is dark, but for the illumination from a computer monitor. On it, a .gif of three men loving loops endlessly.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Barudak posted:

Around the fourth day, his rooomate comes in to check on him, worried for his health. The room is dark, but for the illumination from a computer monitor. On it, a .gif of three men loving loops endlessly.

:allears:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Seriously. Have you guys actually seen Torrid models? Most of them as hot as hell and in much better shape than 90% of this thread's posters.

goons: *recoil at unacceptable woman!!!* reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Would

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
the bigger they are the less visible they become to me.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

oh gently caress off

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

Unironically

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
The Something Awful Forums > Main > GBS: Girl Boss Sentral > /r/relationships: pick is triggered itt

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
the key to all human relationships is it's easier to make other people happy than it is yourself. Economics of scale. Me and the wife could be trapped in a box & still happy cuz we laugh when we fart and then the box fills with gas and we die giggling

edit- haahahahahah hjoylk gently caress i just remembered two of my exes both modeled for torrid at one point. they didn't know each other until after things with the later woman ended up, the first overheard the latter complaining about "some hobbit-looking lunatic with crazy-mad pussy game" and recognized me from the descriptions

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Sheen Sheen posted:

Unironically

Who was being ironic? She's hot as hell and I bet she's really smart and nice.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
My wife has that exact swimsuit, too.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Who What Now posted:

My wife has that exact swimsuit, too.

but you'd still gently caress this woman because your wife is worth so little to you that you'd throw it all away over a chance to get your dick wet in a barely-legal

you're a piece of poo poo

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

Who What Now posted:

Who was being ironic? She's hot as hell and I bet she's really smart and nice.

I think Pick thought you were, I 100% agree with you on all counts. Hell, I think most "goons" (except for possibly Pick) would too.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Pick posted:

but you'd still gently caress this woman because your wife is worth so little to you that you'd throw it all away over a chance to get your dick wet in a barely-legal

Barely-legal?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
She's outta my league, that's for sure.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Honestly I feel like interrupting by posting Reddit things right now.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
ok just a heads up to all the het dudes legit confused why "i would gently caress her" is not a compliment: male sex appeal is not a metric that women are concerned about. "social acceptance" and "not being shamed 24/7" are."
these concepts are not interchangable, even if they might seem so from your perspective

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
and why "I would not gently caress you, Pick" is not an insult

sit on my Facebook
Jun 20, 2007

ASS GAS OR GRASS
No One Rides for FREE
In the Trumplord Holy Land

Pick posted:

Ok look let's be reasonable here

She looks at least 25 that's not "barely legal"

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
:gas:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

gently caress you, we're not gassing this 1000+ post thread. It has survived much greater than this.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Pick posted:

and why "I would not gently caress you, Pick" is not an insult

It is pretty creepy, though.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
men: *pedophiles*

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

ok just a heads up to all the het dudes legit confused why "i would gently caress her" is not a compliment: male sex appeal is not a metric that women are concerned about. "social acceptance" and "not being shamed 24/7" are."
these concepts are not interchangable, even if they might seem so from your perspective

I understand that. Her life, her existence, and all her accomplishments, just like anyone else's, has worth in and of itself that has nothing to do with how I or any other person, man or woman, gay or straight, perceives her.

That said, in a vacuum, Would :)

EDIT: The Torrid lady, so some numbnuts doesn't get any ideas

Sheen Sheen fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Apr 30, 2017

Dick Valentine
Nov 4, 2009

my penis is a gift and you are poorer for its absence.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Actually it's pronounced eph-*smothered by pillow*

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9irH7ruetdo

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014
Don't get the thread gassed you ding dongs, it is a pure and innocent thing, unconcerned with goons' peepees and hoohas.

I [27/M] Proposed to My [23/F] GF and She Said Yes, But a Month Later She Is With a New Guy and Falling in Love.

quote:

submitted 6 hours ago * by ObviousThrowAway1237

I know I'm perhaps a bit weak, and perhaps all is unfixable, but I at least wanted to share my experience and get some feedback before I decide once and for all what it is I should do.

My girlfriend and I were together for about two years when I realized in the worst way possible we were no longer on the same page. In the months leading up to the day things changed I was nervous and excited at the prospect that I would soon be proposing to the girl I truly felt and still feel was the love of my life. I could go on and on in great length the things I love about this girl and the ways she's made me feel loved an comforted in these years. She knew I was going to propose and she often teased and pushed me about it, wanting the date to come sooner. So her birthday comes around and I propose. She says yes! It's late at night, but she still calls her mom to wake her up and tell her and she tells me how beautiful she thinks the ring is. All seems well until only just the next night when everything falls apart.

She reveals to me some deep unhappiness she has. She talks to me about how she is worried we are not right for each other. She is more spontaneous and doesn't like to stay in the same place, I'm safe and comforting, but perhaps too familiar. I tell her I know we have our difference, but I truly do feel we are still right for each other, I tell her I want her to be able to feel like she doesn't have to do everything with me, that she can make friends and travel alone sometimes. She's personable and somewhat free spirited, and I've always understood that. Her personality gave me anxieties early in the relationship because I was always worried a day might come like this one where she would lose interest, but in the last year I let those anxieties go and trusted my heart with her and she returned the favor with more openness. Not everything was always perfect, she had other periods of feeling "trapped" she has her own personal issues, but on top of that she has a soon-to-be 5 year old daughter from another guy before me that I have helped raised like my own daughter (her daughter does not remember a time in her life where I was not around). She feels trapped because she wants to do all these things like travel and be free, but she has legal obligations to share her child with this guy which prohibits her from taking long trips or moving to better areas.

Back to the day after the engagement and she is basically telling she is having doubts that she can only be with one guy for the rest of her life. This, of course, crushes me but I try to recognize that she is a bit younger than me and I'm well aware how trapped she feels some times. The whole idea upset me, but I love her to death and I care about her so I allow myself to begin to try and rationalize if I could ever be capable of the idea of being in an open-relationship. While I had no thoughts or plans to find new girlfriends, I pondered if I could ever stand to see her be able to find other boyfriends. I wonder if I could be okay with it because after the time we have been in our relationship I've learned what is most important to me is the security of our relationship, our family, and the friendship bond that we share. There is certainly still passion, but perhaps I could share that, and if she and can do it the right way, maybe it would make our relationship better...

Well the problem was, I don't think she ever wanted that. That wasn't what she was trying to say. She admits to me, after I mention a hunch I had, that she does kind of like a guy she recently started working with. Being foolish and unaware of my true feelings, I put my trust in her to pursue this, but in a way that we can be open and careful about it. We even made rules.

Unfortunately, things have just gone downhill from after that. I found I wasn't good at waiting to see how things were going to go. I begin to get kind of pushy with her, doubting her love for me, and constantly wanting to talk about this new and sudden crisis our relationship seemed to be in. She assertaines and continues to do so til this day that she loves me as much as she did before this all began. I ask her general things about this guy and whether they've hung out or done anything and she begins to be a little more shady about how things are progressing. She eventually reveals one night that he had kissed her once and she had wanted him to and they had revealed they liked each other. However, both were dealing with their own home issues. Her with me and him with the mother of his children and another girl who is is to have a baby with in a few months. She says she feels that things won't go anywhere with this guy, but she likes him. He gives her the feeling of excitement, that feeling of liking someone new again.

This conversation makes me feel a bit better. I feel better that things were possibly going no where and feel good that she seemed honest about things. We talk and she tells me she doesn't want to have sex with him and assures me I'll be told if the idea or thought ever comes up. Fast forward a few nights and she is stressed at home and I, my silly self, suggest she go on a drive to clear her mind. So she does, and she is gone for 4-5 hours. I text her a few times throughout the night and she eventually tells me she just drove and drove and even stopped and cried a few times. I was worried for her and comforted her when she came home. I could tell something was wrong because things felt too good in that moment, she seemed eager to let me know she loved me. The next morning she is acting a little weird. She makes an impromptu trip to Starbucks and even volunteers to get me something and is gone for quite some time before returning. Her, her daughter and I go somewhere fun that day, but tensions are bad. She spends a lot of the time that day texting the guy from work and I feel ignored and concerned something more serious is going on. I try to get answers, but she gets frustrated and tells me I'm being to invasive.

I'm not proud of it, but that night I took some matters into my own hands. I decided to search through her phone after she went to bed. She had deleted all of her texts with him, but I managed to find that she had an old messanger app that she didn't use that still had everything she has ever received from this guy. I read everything they have ever sent. The worst part when reading it was when I learned that she had completely lied about going on that drive. She had instead went over to the guys house and he had pressured her into having unprotected sex and let's just say he didn't make the smart choice on how to finish. The impromptu trip to Starbucks was actually because he was meeting her to get her Plan B. I was crushed when I read this and woke her up and we fought. I wonder sometimes how things didn't end that night, but she emphasized to me over and over that she did still love me and that she didn't love him and was upset with him because he knew she wasn't interested in sex yet, but it still happened. I was beat up nonethess and well aware she could have stopped him if she truly truly wanted to. This incident sparks nothing but constant arguments that went around in circles and soon she thinks It's best we separate until she figures out her feelings. She still wants me around, though because I'm pretty much her daughter's father and she sees me as her best friend. She still loves me and says she still loves to be around me, but wants to find out if space will allow her to sort out her new feelings. She wonders if given space she'll just realize how much she would miss me if she doesn't have me. I tell her we can try this because l know that if we try to force things to be the way they were before, then it'll just fall apart. Fast forward and that is where we are now. She still sees this guy, and assures me that while she really likes him she sees no future with him forever because he's probably moving. I can tell she is in love with him, but is only not allowing herself to voice it because she's afraid of hurting herself. They have sex regularly and even once in my bed, which is beyond F'd up. They still talk pretty much constantly, which is what kills me the most, knowing I could have been replaced emotionally just like that. I know I probably need to get out of this situation. You read other people's problems and you wonder, "Why would they put themselves through this?" When it happens to you you realize that for some people It's just not easy to walk away from something you worked hard to build. I truly feel like I invested everything into this and worry I'll struggle to trust anyone again because so many things she's lied to me about even from the very beginning has come to light. It compels me to trust my gut feelings in the future, which I know is going to make it hard to trust new people. I clearly have my own issues, and know I've made the mistake of letting one person be so important to my happiness and need go get back to making myself happy, but dealing with this is tough. I know things with her are done. I could never trust her again, but how do I learn to manage this hurt? What can I do to clear my head and focus on my life so work and my other friendships and relationships don't suffer?

tl;dr: I proposed to gf, and she said yes. Days later she gets cold feet and now a month later she is with another guys and falling in love, but I still live with her...

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!
If men valued women on intelligence and kindness over a prepubescent looking mons pubis then the world would be a better place.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

quote:

tl;dr: I proposed to gf, and she said yes. Days later she gets cold feet and now a month later she is with another guys and falling in love, but I still live with her...

Hmm what to do

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Why do people think opening the relationship is the answer to anything? If they decide they want to be with other people and you break up, at least they're not loving in your bed

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Sheen Sheen posted:

I understand that. Her life, her existence, and all her accomplishments, just like anyone else's, has worth in and of itself that has nothing to do with how I or any other person, man or woman, gay or straight, perceives her.

i mean yeah in this case it's an odd choice for a point to make when the subject was a model designed to physically appeal to sex drives but capitalism does weird things to human interaction

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Loving that airbrushed out double chin

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Bubblyblubber posted:

Don't get the thread gassed you ding dongs, it is a pure and innocent thing, unconcerned with goons' peepees and hoohas.

I [27/M] Proposed to My [23/F] GF and She Said Yes, But a Month Later She Is With a New Guy and Falling in Love.

Im glad hes akwardly stumbling towards the right things to do at this point, but really dude if you dont feel like youre on the same page with your long term SO the correct step is to break up, not propose marriage.

Also cant stop laughing at the tucked away in the middle of the story like you wouldnt notice it child she has that isnt his.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
A five-year-old child, where she is 23