Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

gender illusionist posted:

Darwin at work. Let it happen.

No, see, his life has already been saved, it's other people he wants to die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
ok this is my favourite trump related tweet yet since the press will absolutely let it happen for ratings

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/st...%3D5982%23pti24

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Jose posted:

ok this is my favourite trump related tweet yet since the press will absolutely let it happen for ratings

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/st...%3D5982%23pti24

Gee, if only there were some kind of position in the White House that has traditionally held strong contacts with the media and spoken to reporters about their stories before they publish them...

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
It was confirmed by the Obama administration that Slick Willy would have been "First Gentlemen" and the idea that the same man who was impeached for getting a hummer in the Oval Office from his assistant and cumming all over her dress 16 years ago would then not only be allowed back in the White House, but his official title being 'The First Gentlemen" is probably the biggest LoL we could have expected from Hilary.

Like I assume that's the same timeline as AIDS Vaccine, free Global hi-speed wifi and jet boots.

Approximately how many days has Melanie been in the same place as Trump?

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

Bust Rodd posted:

Approximately how many days has Melanie been in the same place as Trump?

Without cameras? @2 minutes. Source: Barron.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Eventually America will leave the 1990's.

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
Where are those superpredators when you need them?

edit: Illegal Alien vs Superpredator vs Trumpinator

Cobweb Heart fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Apr 30, 2017

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Yo guys it's my IRL birthday tomorrow and I would really love if someone could make me a medium speed avatar GIF of Trump's face morphing to human being dog, then briefly to the taco bowl, then back to his face. I put my faith in the lols

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
Remember when Republicans were furious that Obama tried to normalize relations with Cuba because the US shouldn't be extending favors to dictators?

because they're awful quiet now that Trump invited Duterte LOL

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

Skypie posted:

Remember when Republicans were furious that Obama tried to normalize relations with Cuba because the US shouldn't be extending favors to dictators?

because they're awful quiet now that Trump invited Duterte LOL

Yeah but that was a left wing dictatorship. Propping up right wing dictatorships is an American tradition.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Jel Shaker posted:

Eventually America will leave the 1990's.

Monkey's Paw result: We've gone back to the 80's

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

1redflag posted:

Monkey's Paw result: We've gone back to the 80's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDKA97GcGpM

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Reporters doing everything in their power to not lol immensely @ Trump's antics is almost as funny as Trump's antics.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
This is from cspam

a very large fish
Oct 18, 2012

Jedah posted:

girlfriend's parents are devout trump supporters, her dad loves telling me about george soros, and his vast criminal empire, etc.

this morning i heard him yell "gently caress!!!" very loudly, and i came to see what was wrong. turns out, he'd walked directly into the screen door while trying to go outside. (when you go into their backyard, there's a screen door, and a sliding glass door, both were shut.)

what followed was a sternly-worded 10 minute lecture, about how this was my fault, and how i need to make sure i ALWAYS LEAVE the screen door open, because otherwise, they'll walk into it. they were very pissed and it was tough not to break a smile.

in other words, there was zero personal responsibility taken on their end for walking into a screen door, something that is plainly visible from across the room. as i was being lectured, all i could think was "is the logic of trump supporters? lol"

Your FIL will never respect you until you laugh in his face while he's red in the face angry.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

If you can handle some graphic images, this article about the man Trump likes so much that he is coming to White House is stunning.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/12/07/world/asia/rodrigo-duterte-philippines-drugs-killings.html?ref=oembed&_r=0

Some excerpts

quote:

Some bodies were found on the streets with their heads wrapped in packing tape. Others were left with crude cardboard signs labeling victims as dealers or addicts. 

quote:

In poorer districts, the police grab teenage boys and men off the street, run background checks, make arrests and sometimes shoot to kill.

Government forces have gone door to door to more than 3.57 million residences, according to the police. More than 727,600 drug users and 56,500 pushers have surrendered so far, the police say, overcrowding prisons.

quote:

His niece said they found a cardboard sign saying “Pusher at Adik Wag Tularan” — “Don’t be a pusher and an addict like him” — as they were cleaning Mr. Cruz’s blood from the floor near the family’s altar,

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/Olivianuzzi/status/858455688779112449
This guy is wearing a skinhead shirt

https://twitter.com/Olivianuzzi/status/858454114459693056

Good rally tbh

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Those guys are the master race

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
master disgrace

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

the master race, roided up until your neck ruptures

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Bigly lols here since the second trump was elected he was like "weeeeellll maybe she shouldn't go to jail"

E: also three neck rolls, truly the master race

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

guys we're the superior race *clings to ideology and iconography of a group that got crushed by the rest of the world*

also hitler killed himself 72 years ago today lol

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
good riddance imho, he was a bit of a wanker

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

YOU CAN NOT BUST THE KRUST

dick wizard posted:

Your FIL will never respect you until you laugh in his face while he's red in the face angry.
Oh don't worry, he won't ever respect me, I'm a liberal millennial who listens to NPR, and he's a pissed-off baby boomer who loves conservative talk radio. lol

But honestly, how does an adult male walk into a screen door, and their first impulse is to IMMEDIATELY blame someone else? It's almost fascinating.

The sun was up, so the screen door was completely visible. There's no good explanation for it, unless, say, you're blind (he isn't), intellectually disabled in some capacity (possible, we're talking about a George Soros conspiracy theorist), or just flat-out not at all paying attention to what you're doing.

Or wait, no, it must have been my fault instead. :allears:

I truly didn't understand how his baby boomer brain jumped from "A to B to C" (cause and effect) without ever acknowledging any shred of personal responsibility whatsoever. And I couldn't help but draw a parallel to Trump, a person who loves to divert blame onto somebody else.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
If we install a screen door on the White House, maybe Trump will become confused by what he perceives as some kind of invisible barrier and give up being president and go home.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Jedah posted:

Oh don't worry, he won't ever respect me, I'm a liberal millennial who listens to NPR, and he's a pissed-off baby boomer who loves conservative talk radio. lol

But honestly, how does an adult male walk into a screen door, and their first impulse is to IMMEDIATELY blame someone else? It's almost fascinating.

The sun was up, so the screen door was completely visible. There's no good explanation for it, unless, say, you're blind (he isn't), intellectually disabled in some capacity (possible, we're talking about a George Soros conspiracy theorist), or just flat-out not at all paying attention to what you're doing.

I truly didn't understand how his baby boomer brain jumped from "A to B to C" (cause and effect) without ever acknowledging any shred of personal responsibility whatsoever. And I couldn't help but draw a parallel to Trump, a person who loves to divert blame onto somebody else.

Though it was not a lol at Trump's presidency per se, I did lol at your initial post. So thank you.

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

Shadow0 posted:

..Trump will.. give up being president and go home.

But we don't want that?

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

We must secure the existence of the three neckrolls and a future for our mom jeans.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Groovelord Neato posted:

guys we're the superior race *clings to ideology and iconography of a group that got crushed by the rest of the world*

also hitler killed himself 72 years ago today lol

He was also a incel, what's up with right wing weirdos being incels?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Jedah posted:

girlfriend's parents are devout trump supporters, her dad loves telling me about george soros, and his vast criminal empire, etc.

this morning i heard him yell "gently caress!!!" very loudly, and i came to see what was wrong. turns out, he'd walked directly into the screen door while trying to go outside. (when you go into their backyard, there's a screen door, and a sliding glass door, both were shut.)

what followed was a sternly-worded 10 minute lecture, about how this was my fault, and how i need to make sure i ALWAYS LEAVE the screen door open, because otherwise, they'll walk into it. they were very pissed and it was tough not to break a smile.

in other words, there was zero personal responsibility taken on their end for walking into a screen door, something that is plainly visible from across the room. as i was being lectured, all i could think was "is the logic of trump supporters? lol"

This is very funny haha

a very large fish
Oct 18, 2012

Jedah posted:

My 4 year old does this. In fact, my 4yo shares a lot of traits with boomers which tells me they've just have had it too loving easy their entire lives.
Sorry your FIL is such a dick. When mine does that poo poo I either get really over the top aggressive and send the energy level in the house thru the ceiling or I lie in a really obvious way like, "I left it open. I always leave it open. The only person I've ever seen close it is (mother in laws name) and you," as I close it infront of them.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/philippines-rodrigo-duterte-american-idiots-three-out-of-five-united-states-us-a7492941.html

“The problem with these white people,” Mr Duterte told an audience in mixed English and Tagalog on Thursday, “these American blockheads, is that for every five Americans, three out of five are idiots, and only two are in their right minds".

“You Americans should just shut up,”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/30/us/politics/trump-duterte.html

“By essentially endorsing Duterte’s murderous war on drugs, Trump is now morally complicit in future killings,” said John Sifton, the Asia director of Human Rights Watch. “Although the traits of his personality likely make it impossible, Trump should be ashamed of himself.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Jedah posted:

You seem obsessed over this. Move out of their house.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

The real lols will come when Duterte invites Trump over to Manila and he gets shot immediately for suspicion of taking drugs.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

murderous thug calls people calling him a murderous thug idiots. lol

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Groovelord Neato posted:

murderous thug calls people calling him a murderous thug idiots. lol

My favorite part are the comments that are going, 'yeah, he's right! americans are brutal thugs!' not realizing they're agreeing with a guy who is saying americans aren't violent enough

lol

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Just play the hits

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/858653541094879232

Almost four months in and our fat retard prez is still rallying. Doesn't seem like he realizes he should be in the "Making America Great Again" phase now.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/philippines-rodrigo-duterte-american-idiots-three-out-of-five-united-states-us-a7492941.html

“The problem with these white people,” Mr Duterte told an audience in mixed English and Tagalog on Thursday, “these American blockheads, is that for every five Americans, three out of five are idiots, and only two are in their right minds".

“You Americans should just shut up,”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/30/us/politics/trump-duterte.html

“By essentially endorsing Duterte’s murderous war on drugs, Trump is now morally complicit in future killings,” said John Sifton, the Asia director of Human Rights Watch. “Although the traits of his personality likely make it impossible, Trump should be ashamed of himself.

Bigly lol at that burn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Kim Jong-un should just give Trump a call and compliment him on his huge election victory and Trump would tweet out "North Korea just wants nuclear arms for protection, and believe me in this world you need them. Smart!"