Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

stone cold posted:

im glad that we dismiss everything eff says even tho eff is right 99% of the time because

Well, now we can dismiss everything you say too.:toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

yeah, he didn't want me to denounce a transphobe, he wanted me to denounce bernie supporters as transphobes

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Condiv posted:

when does avshalom get off probation again? i like the pictures of her birbs

shell post when she feels like it. heres a bird

stone cold posted:

im glad that we dismiss everything eff says even tho eff is right 99% of the time because

he's emotional, and emotions are dumb bc im a cool detached goon

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

The Muppets On PCP posted:

nah he's what happens when you crossbreed a can of monster energy with a pair of jncos and a burned cd of mudvayne's greatest hits

it's always weird when you see someone's burned cd on the shelf at goodwill or something.

latest one i saw was one that was labeled as one half The Mamas and The Papas ad one half Smash Mouth

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

stone cold posted:

Tone argument.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Aves Maria! posted:

im a fair master

Oh, I wasn't talking about you. :smuggo:

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Majorian posted:

Well, now we can dismiss everything you say too.:toot:

eurgh

you have fun with your bigoted buddies then

like eurgh

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Condiv posted:

when does avshalom get off probation again? i like the pictures of her birbs

Avshalom is always free in here. *puts hand over heart*

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

avs still has her alt to post itt right?

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Condiv posted:

yeah, he didn't want me to denounce a transphobe, he wanted me to denounce bernie supporters as transphobes

im pretty sure eff wanted you to denounce the fact that you created a space where somebody felt safe posting something insanely transphobic actually but ok dear

whatever u say

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

stone cold posted:

Their trad games posts as of a few years ago were not correct

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

stone cold posted:

eurgh

you have fun with your bigoted buddies then

like eurgh

superpredators

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Aves Maria! posted:

hahaha what

Yeah it was lol

Aves Maria! posted:

racism isn't ok, vb

Why is a down syndrome joke about a person who happens to be asian racist when no one said or implied anything about race? It only is if you yourself think that all Asians look like they have down syndrome. But at least you have been racist tree'd into realizing that such views should not be espoused in public. Kudos. But for future reference, most people don't see that connection, because it's really stupid, so don't immediately assume they're hosed up like you.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

R. Mute posted:

avs still has her alt to post itt right?

yeah, she just posts when she wants to. generally late in the night if you're in the us

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Majorian posted:

superpredators

lol so we pretending bernie didn't do literally the same thing

like if you're gonna relitigate the primary that u lost could u at least bring something new and less tedious to the table

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

fishmech posted:

it's always weird when you see someone's burned cd on the shelf at goodwill or something.

latest one i saw was one that was labeled as one half The Mamas and The Papas ad one half Smash Mouth

loving my idott co-workers will still price those.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Volkerball posted:

Yeah it was lol

Why is a down syndrome joke about a person who happens to be asian racist when no one said or implied anything about race? It only is if you yourself think that all Asians look like they have down syndrome. But at least you have been racist tree'd into realizing that such views should not be espoused in public. Kudos. But for future reference, most people don't see that connection, because it's really stupid, so don't immediately assume they're hosed up like you.

post the quote

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

rodney the racehor still gallops free, my friends

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

stone cold posted:

Condiv posted:

Actually, this checks out.

I mean, I don't know if it comes from you not really being aware of what the hell has been happening in D&D in the past couple of years, but Effectronica/Braniac Five wildly misconstruing other people and going on the attack for even mild disagreements is a long-held pattern of his, he's earned the right not to be taken seriously.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Dadchat: the suck zone

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

stone cold posted:

post the quote

Click the quote

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Majorian posted:

superpredators

pretty interesting how you think that's bad, but the literal nazis aren't.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

stone cold posted:

im pretty sure eff wanted you to denounce the fact that you created a space where somebody felt safe posting something insanely transphobic actually but ok dear

whatever u say

how so? nothing about my thread is transphobic so how did i create a safe space thread for transphobes?

Aves Maria! posted:

shell post when she feels like it. heres a bird

that's a good birb, thank you. I like this version with it's beak visible too:

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Volkerball posted:

wow, you really hung onto that one, didn't you

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

fishmech posted:

pretty interesting how you think that's bad, but the literal nazis aren't.

Christ I've missed something

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Condiv posted:

how so? nothing about my thread is transphobic so how did i create a safe space thread for transphobes?

🤔

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

loving my idott co-workers will still price those.

yeah its kinda weird to see them make it to the shelves. sometimes i think they just assumed it was another blank cd-r or something, even though they clearly had like labels and poo poo on

i guess it's hard to tell around here though, as there are a lot of lovely little college bands who put out cds as burned discs with hastily applied labels or writing, and it just looks a whole lot like someone's mix cd for their car.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Aves Maria! posted:

wow, you really hung onto that one, didn't you

I was going through my rap sheet the other day and I got a good belly laugh out of that one. All the people outing themselves while tripping over each other to show how progressive they are is peak dadchat.

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
Seriously I'm about to go ham on this irritated gum with one of those floss picks

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Actually, this checks out.

I mean, I don't know if it comes from you not really being aware of what the hell has been happening in D&D in the past couple of years, but Effectronica/Braniac Five wildly misconstruing other people and going on the attack for even mild disagreements is a long-held pattern of his, he's earned the right not to be taken seriously.

eff is a good poster so

did he like say something mean about dudes in ponytails or something

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

stone cold posted:

eff is a good poster so

Stone cold: pro cyber bullying. Noted.

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
Why

Why do people say Bernie is terrible and cite his loss in the primary...

...when we know DWS fixed the primary for Clinton because of the leaked DNC emails?

idgi?

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Volkerball posted:

I was going through my rap sheet the other day and I got a good belly laugh out of that one. All the people outing themselves while tripping over each other to show how progressive they are is peak dadchat.

yes, you're quite clever vb

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Do you folks understand that the OP of a thread only has the power to edit the original post (not even the title) and close and open the thread? Mods and IK's are the ones with the power and the responsibility to remove disruptive individuals and/or set the tone of threads, and unsurprisingly the tankie IK isn't enough of a supplement to Fans and mostly absent Brown Moses. (Plus, IK's can't read reports)

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Christ I've missed something

eugenej is continuing to post in cspam, despite the fact he got banned back about a year ago for blatantly trying to doxx me and other people from nazi off sites (which happened to be massively wrong to boot). he also frequently decried how much influence black people have in the modern democratic party.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

stone cold posted:

eff is a good poster so

did he like say something mean about dudes in ponytails or something

:stare:

That's almost objectively the opposite of correct.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Absurd Alhazred posted:

:stare:

That's almost objectively the opposite of correct.

so he deffo yanked your old ponytail huh

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

did he dip it in ink or something

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
there isn't a good poster in this thread and thats ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

fishmech posted:

eugenej is continuing to post in cspam, despite the fact he got banned back about a year ago for blatantly trying to doxx me and other people from nazi off sites (which happened to be massively wrong to boot). he also frequently decried how much influence black people have in the modern democratic party.

And zoux got banned for probbing him right? Lol

• Locked thread