Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Weirdo posted:

Have any cartoonists focused on a Trump as Zeus angle? Pervy head honcho of weird family, with kids who like to kill animals? I feel like it writes itself.

Too complimentary for his enemies, too obscure for his followers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Weirdo posted:

Have any cartoonists focused on a Trump as Zeus angle? Pervy head honcho of weird family, with kids who like to kill animals? I feel like it writes itself.

Wouldn't that require one of them be Athena?

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

Fulchrum posted:

Wouldn't that require one of them be Athena?

She can play crying Lady liberty

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis
I know I'm late to the party but Zelda is my ideal transition goal

RodShaft
Jul 31, 2003
Like an evil horny Santa Claus.

Trump is Zeus seeing what it's like to live a mortal life.

Also my wife didn't get the paper today because there was no good coupons. I'll see if we got one at work.(to take a picture of drunk duck in the funnies)

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

I really like this guy's art, something about the expressions is fantastic

Jigsaw
Aug 14, 2008

Conservative views are evil. AGC

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

"Opposing views" is just polite-Hitlering their speeches.

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

Yeah the whole thing gets a little muddy when actual neo-nazis are involved. Funny how these die hard free speachers didn't seem bothered when blm was getting attacked by riot police.

Duckbox fucked around with this message at 03:43 on May 1, 2017

Edible Hat
Jul 23, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Occupy protestors were being maced for sitting in a public area on a UC campus (I forgot which one). "But those kids have no legal right to be on public property." Yeah, neither does Ann Coulter.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Duckbag posted:

Yeah the whole thing gets a little muddy when actual neo-nazis are involved. Funny how these die hard free speachers didn't seem bothered when blm was getting attacked by riot police.

Even better, liberals finger wagging BLM that they were being protested wrong are now defending the right of actual Nazis to assemble and spread hate. Really goes to show who they're really afraid of.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

Taintrunner posted:

Even better, liberals finger wagging BLM that they were being protested wrong are now defending the right of actual Nazis to assemble and spread hate. Really goes to show who they're really afraid of.

The only finger wagging at BLM for "protecting wrong" that I recall came overwhelmingly from the right.

:same:

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.

River Crab
May 12, 2005

Perhaps a careful review of your options is in order.

Edible Hat posted:

Occupy protestors were being maced for sitting in a public area on a UC campus (I forgot which one). "But those kids have no legal right to be on public property." Yeah, neither does Ann Coulter.

UC Davis.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
From two pages ago, but I'll never tire of Rogers' Republican elephant with the deranged look in its eyes.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

Worry not, Stantis, we'll try to do something about that.

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

Ummm... what?

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Don't you mean this?

(Not the same day, genius)

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Kurtofan posted:

two people quoting the forbidden one, is this the end times

Bring back DBD.

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

Wow, bemoaning the downfall of May Day. Is it possible the prickly city is actually about a shrunken, senile octagenarian woman and her jaundiced live in caregiver and we've just been misinterpreting it this whole time?

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009

Mantis42 posted:

Bring back DBD.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Bruce Tinsley profile:
http://imgur.com/a/hFGWV

If you feel like contributing something (particularly "low-information voters" and the contrast between "minimum wage employees are morons" and "liberals are so out of touch with the working class"), go ahead. Anything will be welcome though, more parodies included.

Next step - some old Gorrell art. All I've got is the cover of a book with his 1990's cartoons, but none of the content.

Xander77 fucked around with this message at 09:26 on May 1, 2017

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

Huh. Wouldn't have thought I'd find a Zootopia reference in a political cartoon.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Zivilyn Bane posted:

Huh. Wouldn't have thought I'd find a Zootopia reference in a political cartoon.

After we got a Fire Emblem reference in one, I figure all bets are off.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Yep.

Playstation 4
Apr 25, 2014
Unlockable Ben

Jonas Albrecht posted:

After we got a Fire Emblem reference in one, I figure all bets are off.

How did I miss this?

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Playstation 4 posted:

How did I miss this?

It was back in 20156. Someone used a very off model Lucina.

EDIT:

Jonas Albrecht fucked around with this message at 10:28 on May 1, 2017

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Alhazred fucked around with this message at 10:47 on May 1, 2017

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

First Dog on the Moon:

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Taintrunner posted:

Was this before or after the billionaire globalist lizard people who control republicans and democrats gave them the orders?

In my loving experience, it's leftists saying that using physical violence against the right is improper. You need to engage in non-violent resistance or some hippy bullshit.

Oh wait, much like the way the right used the word, "liberal" just means "other people who I blame everything on."

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Bonfire Lit
Jul 9, 2008

If you're one of the sinners who caused this please unfriend me now.

German cartoonists have thoughts about Trump
3 ignore the duck's bill, he's trying to make that a thing.

And then there is this story:
4 German interior minister speaks out in favor of 'Leitkultur' for immigrants, May Day protests kick off in Berlin

Bonfire Lit fucked around with this message at 12:50 on May 1, 2017

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

I wonder if any of the usual suspects will come out with fresh "Jimmy Carter: History's Greatest Monster" takes -- Trump reportedly pressured the Argentine government into not giving Carter an award. (The story doesn't seem to have made the main CNN site, but it's on CNN Espanol.)

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

someone from like 10 pages ago posted:

Do more of these

Yeah ok. I don't value my life anyway.
But I did mean it when I said I hate drawing. It's boring and I get mad. So for the second attempt I added a layer of abstraction and made the characters tube people, as it's easier to draw. I added colour to make it seem like an effort was made. I'm starting to get the hang of this. Look out Gorrell, I'm-a comin'!

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

Trapezium Dave posted:

First Dog on the Moon:

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Debate & Discussion > Political Cartoons 2017: Your horror and disgust is a healthy and normal response

:britain:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Theresa May and Tory pledges – May all but confirms she will drop pledge not to raise three key taxes, as she rules out higher VAT but declines to make similar promise not to hike income tax and national insurance"

Telegraph:

Pope urges North Korea-US mediation as Trump hedges on military action
https://twitter.com/Adamstoon1/status/858782978150891524

Independent:

Times:

Jean-Claude Juncker calls Theresa May 'deluded' after disastrous Brexit talks

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Starving Wolf posted:

Yeah ok. I don't value my life anyway.
But I did mean it when I said I hate drawing. It's boring and I get mad. So for the second attempt I added a layer of abstraction and made the characters tube people, as it's easier to draw. I added colour to make it seem like an effort was made. I'm starting to get the hang of this. Look out Gorrell, I'm-a comin'!

Another slave to the four-panel setup, like Rall and Bors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Cloud Potato posted:

Independent:

I think soundbites are a completely legitimate way to increase your political strength.

• Locked thread