Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
Is there any word if the ps4 version will be cross compatable with pc goons?
I know my account with every character up to 6 or so months ago at level 60 plus ungodly whaling won't migrate but i still haven't replaced my pc and wanna run with goons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It won't be.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Tiny Chalupa posted:

Is there any word if the ps4 version will be cross compatable with pc goons?
I know my account with every character up to 6 or so months ago at level 60 plus ungodly whaling won't migrate but i still haven't replaced my pc and wanna run with goons

They are entirely seperate games

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012

Kelp Plankton posted:

They are entirely seperate games

Well. poo poo

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Kheldarn posted:

Don't worry about Asros, guys. He's got this.

https://twitter.com/Asros/status/858476402349178881
lmao that thin skinned pile.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

Tiny Chalupa posted:

Well. poo poo

The PC version doesn't require a serious computer to run, so if you want to play with goons too bad because nobody plays this dead game anymore.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Logged in today. Was one of three logged in.

Amazing how the system update and all the changes couldn't hold the crowd. Even the Avengers Tower and other hubs looked barren.

Note to Mr. Gaz: Content. You need content. Things for us to do.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

open beta for ps4 starts in a little over two weeks, they wouldn't open marvel heroes OMEGA to the public without omega items and difficulty, right?

RIIIIIIIIGHT?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

You're too hung up on names. Your name is cams and I have never once watched you sensually eat a banana, so...

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Aphrodite posted:

You're too hung up on names. Your name is cams and I have never once watched you sensually eat a banana, so...
true. once the game is out and my semester is over i'll try to stream more for you

asros just said on his stream that they have no further patches for closed beta planned lol

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

cams posted:

true. once the game is out and my semester is over i'll try to stream more for you

asros just said on his stream that they have no further patches for closed beta planned lol

he actually meant theres no more patches planned for the game, either of them, ever

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

In three months time when they haven't put out anything for the open beta, Asros is going to ask on stream what about the beta isn't actually complete.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

TROLLS: youre worse at your job than ryolnir was
ME: if u cant say sumfin nice say nuffin at all
TROLLS: checkmate :(

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

TROLLS: you suck
ME: woah don't be mean
TROLLS: lmao you have thin skin
ME: tweets passive aggressive whine about being made fun of

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

TROLL: [to Donkey] WHY are you following me?
Donkey: Oh, I'll tell you why.
[starts to sing]
Donkey: 'Cause I'm all alone / There's no one here beside me / My problems have all gone / There's no one to deride me! / But ya gotta have friends...
TROLL: STOP SINGING! Well, it's no wonder you don't have any friends!
Donkey: Wow! Only a TRUE friend would be that cruelly honest!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

dear asros please dont hate the player, hate the game

signed.... booker t? or was it triple h

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

It's Booker T.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

imagine triple h saying the word "player" in such a fashion

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Kheldarn posted:

Don't worry about Asros, guys. He's got this.

https://twitter.com/Asros/status/858476402349178881

Dispassionate bystander: That seems unprofessional.

Bizarre Echo
Jul 1, 2011

"I am pleased that we have differences. May we together become greater than the sum of both of us."
Hey, I've been ignoring this game for months, why is it time to log in?

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

So is this new guy cool or?? It was ryolnir when I last played. Is anyone from the heyday dev team still working on the game?

I'm easy to please and just want to level people to 60 so this will be fun for a few weeks at least. Maybe more, you never know

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68
Guys, each and every sick passive aggressive tweet counts as content.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

asros is so thin skinned you can see the hotdogs in his veins

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

punchymcpunch posted:

asros is so thin skinned you can see the hotdogs in his veins
You might even say they're real near to his skin.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

big cummers ONLY posted:

So is this new guy cool or?? It was ryolnir when I last played. Is anyone from the heyday dev team still working on the game?

I'm easy to please and just want to level people to 60 so this will be fun for a few weeks at least. Maybe more, you never know

The Dink and Michael Mann are still there

thaaat's about it

asros is thinskinned and a trumpbot and a bad item designer so he's a triple threat

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Blockhouse posted:

*falls asleep on plane, manilla folder open to nic fury character design notes, a kid sees it and starts screaming*

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68
He looks kinda fat-skinned to me...

BabyFur Denny
Mar 18, 2003
https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/comment/4194179#Comment_4194179

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

carb bars if ur nasty

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

asros has one of those Bane venom injection rigs installed but it injects ranch dressing

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

big cummers ONLY posted:

He likes the alt right as much as Ryolnir likes hotdogs.

If you like leveling dudes to 60 then the new story content might be decent enough for you, I'm not sure what parts are super bugged at the moment though. There really isn't anything beyond that though.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Bizarre Echo posted:

Hey, I've been ignoring this game for months, why is it time to log in?

good joke

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

punchymcpunch posted:

asros has one of those Bane venom injection rigs installed but it injects ranch dressing
Haha holy poo poo, loling hard at this.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Blockhouse posted:

thaaat's about it

asros is thinskinned and a trumpbot and a bad item designer so he's a triple threat

Wow he's like the ICR of game developers.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Q: where does howard the duck buy his trash garbage food that he eats in his car while petrol fumes waft in

A: WaughWaugh

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Aphrodite posted:

I feel honored and I have no doubt that he does too!

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

Aphrodite posted:

So Asros is cool, good and highly motivational now? Or does he just have bad internet connection and a healthy collection of classic boardgames?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

ICR the guildmaster of game developers*

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i miss those days when icr would stream blank screens and pretend to be previewing the latest character

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

Grinning Goblin posted:

He likes the alt right as much as Ryolnir likes hotdogs.

Does he know what caused the civil war arc