Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Ynglaur posted:

Even Dear Leader makes the occasional mistake of being merciful.

wait does this mean Angelique Duchemin is back in goonfleet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

orange juche posted:

ask mandozer

that was Ali "let me see dat pusi girl" Virgo

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

also phew angelique "poster child for stockhold syndrome" duchemin isn't in g00nfl33t so cool all is well

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Viva Miriya posted:

that was Ali "let me see dat pusi girl" Virgo

wasn't ali virgo that punk you ruthlessly owned so bad they stopped posting on gf dot com for a while too?

wait no ali virgo was the dude who had a forums meltdown kinda like chernobyl, either way you made it happen :getin:

orange juche fucked around with this message at 02:54 on May 1, 2017

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

orange juche posted:

wasn't ali virgo that punk you ruthlessly owned so bad they stopped posting on gf dot com for a while too?

wait no ali virgo was the dude who had a forums meltdown kinda like chernobyl, either way you made it happen :getin:

hows life treating you outside the navy bud, its been a while since i checked in with you

e: also whats your discord

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Viva Miriya posted:

hows life treating you outside the navy bud, its been a while since i checked in with you

e: also whats your discord

Got a good job in DC right now, living in a pretty swank apartment in downtown Baltimore. Beats the gently caress out of living in bumfuck nowhere GA.

I'm Orange Juche #4373 on Discord. My PC is still down in GA because I couldn't fit anything into a convertible (big truck was broken) and I'm basically having to start over rebuilding all my stuff up here. Right now I'm using a couple year old laptop and no mouse because I forgot to grab one before tossing the laptop bag in the car.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

orange juche posted:

Got a good job in DC right now, living in a pretty swank apartment in downtown Baltimore. Beats the gently caress out of living in bumfuck nowhere GA.

I'm Orange Juche #4373 on Discord. My PC is still down in GA because I couldn't fit anything into a convertible (big truck was broken) and I'm basically having to start over rebuilding all my stuff up here. Right now I'm using a couple year old laptop and no mouse because I forgot to grab one before tossing the laptop bag in the car.

Not working, add MANDOZERTHEGREAT #7283. Hit me up so i can pick your brain about some poo poo.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

orange juche posted:

you should have rented a truck big noob and burned the convertible to the ground because gently caress you they're bad

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

you should have rented a truck big noob and burned the convertible to the ground because gently caress you they're bad

It's brand new and I like it, it does slow car fast really well, which is good since this city is full of speed and red light cameras.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

What car?

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

orange juche posted:

It's brand new and I like it, it does slow car fast really well, which is good since this city is full of speed and red light cameras.

is it a miata

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER
100% of the male Miata owners I've known are in prison for pedophilia. Now I feel weird whenever I see middle aged men driving them.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Yeah why. Gonna talk poo poo about my chick car?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Baculus posted:

100% of the male Miata owners I've known are in prison for pedophilia. Now I feel weird whenever I see middle aged men driving them.

Sample size of 1 doesn't make it the most convincing study.

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

Viva Miriya posted:

wait does this mean Angelique Duchemin is back in goonfleet

Angelique is applying her behavioral disorder apptitude for logistics on behalf of our enemies.

Because she would rather work an honest space job than do any of the really obvious things that would have gotten her invited back, I guess.

orange juche posted:

Sample size of 1 doesn't make it the most convincing study.

One of them was my middle school English teacher. His horrifying mugshot and trial are on the internet somewhere. He diddled like 12 boys.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

orange juche posted:

There are no swank apartments in downtown Baltimore.

Also- LOL Miata, don't leave anything on the seats or it will get stolen, your roof will get slashed and some junkie will poo poo in your drivers seat.

Daktari
May 30, 2006

As men in rage strike those that wish them best,

Xolve posted:

Also- LOL Miata, don't leave anything on the seats or it will get stolen, your roof will get slashed and some junkie will poo poo in your drivers seat.

Sample size of one?
Please don't poo poo in other guys Miatas Xolve

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.
I thought Miata was the staple mid-life crisis car?

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

orange juche posted:

Yeah why. Gonna talk poo poo about my chick car?

no im gonna talk poo poo about your bad car

its bad

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
also yeah congrats having a cloth top in baltimore/dc area lmbo

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

FranktheBank posted:

I thought Miata was the staple mid-life crisis car?

for bottoms, yeah.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
the canonical mid life crisis cars are porsche boxsters

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

the canonical mid life crisis cars are porsche boxsters

corvettes and mustang cobras too.

necrotic
Aug 2, 2005
I owe my brother big time for this!

orange juche posted:

:hfive: got the gently caress out of GA, too. The highway mess this year made me very happy I got out of there.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Daktari posted:

Sample size of one?
Please don't poo poo in other guys Miatas Xolve

I haven't seen a Miata in at least 10 years; I honestly thought they stopped making them.

Having a soft-top in the DC/Baltimore metro area is not something you want to do.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Viva Miriya posted:

also phew angelique "poster child for stockhold syndrome" duchemin isn't in g00nfl33t so cool all is well

I think you worry too much about Angelique' standing, its not good for your health.

fuf
Sep 12, 2004

haha
yo I did the stuff on here https://wiki.goonfleet.com/Joining_GoonWaffe_101 and it says "Now you can log into the forums, though for the moment you will only have access to the Little Bees subforum" but when I sign in I just see "Eve Helldump" and nothing obvious for noobs. Do I just wait now or what?

Also is it a waste of time of time trying to join if I can't do voice chat?

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

fuf posted:

yo I did the stuff on here https://wiki.goonfleet.com/Joining_GoonWaffe_101 and it says "Now you can log into the forums, though for the moment you will only have access to the Little Bees subforum" but when I sign in I just see "Eve Helldump" and nothing obvious for noobs. Do I just wait now or what?

Also is it a waste of time of time trying to join if I can't do voice chat?

You have to wait until someone accepts you. Also is it a cant do voice chat? Or dont want to do voice chat? Eve is a very social game, and without the social element of jabber and mumble you wont really be getting as much out of the game.

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

L0cke17 posted:

Eve is a very social horrible game, and without the social element of jabber and mumble you wont really be getting as much out of the game risk accidentally enjoying yourself.

FTFY

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Rhymenoserous posted:

corvettes and mustang cobras too.

p sure corvettes are generally 3/4 life crisis cars, which is a shame because they're stupidly good

Kmillion
Oct 22, 2015
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this so let me know if I need to gently caress off elsewhere.

Old player looking to get back into EVE. Have a character with around 110m SP pure combat main and a perfect Nyx alt sitting in a Nyx collecting dust for the past couple of years while I've been away.

I was in Dirt Nap Squad when I first joined because I enjoyed the cloaky gameplay. Then switched to Test. Was there for the whole CFC vs HBC war. Life got complicated and I had to take a step back from hardcore gaming for a while. Attempted a comeback about a year after that but it fizzled out.

Anyway I am wondering if I might be able to apply to goons despite my lack of being active on SA. the SA thread about star citizen is what brought me to the community. Check it everyday but I mainly just observe to keep up with the poo poo show over at CGI. I was an early backer of that project with an Idris-M and hangar full of other ships. That whole ordeal has been disappointing to say the least.

Tl;dr would like to play with goons in EVE but I don't want to waste recruiters time if I'm ineligible to begin with.

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

Kmillion posted:

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this so let me know if I need to gently caress off elsewhere.

Old player looking to get back into EVE. Have a character with around 110m SP pure combat main and a perfect Nyx alt sitting in a Nyx collecting dust for the past couple of years while I've been away.

I was in Dirt Nap Squad when I first joined because I enjoyed the cloaky gameplay. Then switched to Test. Was there for the whole CFC vs HBC war. Life got complicated and I had to take a step back from hardcore gaming for a while. Attempted a comeback about a year after that but it fizzled out.

Anyway I am wondering if I might be able to apply to goons despite my lack of being active on SA. the SA thread about star citizen is what brought me to the community. Check it everyday but I mainly just observe to keep up with the poo poo show over at CGI. I was an early backer of that project with an Idris-M and hangar full of other ships. That whole ordeal has been disappointing to say the least.

Tl;dr would like to play with goons in EVE but I don't want to waste recruiters time if I'm ineligible to begin with.

:getout: Waffe only recruits active SA posters. The only hard and fast rule is :justpost: and dont make your first posts in the eve thread trying to join. Basically you check all of the boxes that make you ineligible.

L0cke17 fucked around with this message at 20:16 on May 1, 2017

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Xolve posted:

Hasnt happened yet so :toot:

I don't leave anything on the seats though and I don't park on the street.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

Kmillion posted:

hi I'd recommend talking to "ordo garr" ingame if you're interested in joining notable spaceguild Pandemic Legion (no troll)

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!

L0cke17 posted:

:getout: Waffe only recruits active SA posters. The only hard and fast rule is :justpost: and dont make your first posts in the eve thread trying to join. Basically you check all of the boxes that make you ineligible.

His first post was in a star citizen thread though!

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Kmillion posted:

Thank you for posting your EVE CV for our specialized recruiting staff to peruse. I advise you to go ahead and apply, especially since you have contributed to other Goon projects such as our secret plot to take over Star Citizen.

If you are refused entry, contact Pooki Bear in game (I think he is Reverand maynard on SA) he will get you hooked into the goon machine.

orange juche fucked around with this message at 20:22 on May 1, 2017

Kmillion
Oct 22, 2015
Well that went about as well as could be expected lol

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

L0cke17 posted:

:justpost: and apply. The worse that can happen is you get rejected. In any case, there is always karmafleet.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Landsknecht posted:

hi I'd recommend talking to "ordo garr" ingame if you're interested in joining notable spaceguild Pandemic Legion (no troll)

dont talk to Ordo GArr he is unstable af and will ask you to invest isk in a banking scheme

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

orange juche posted:

dont talk to Ordo GArr he is unstable af and will ask you to invest isk in a banking scheme

i have never once ran a spacebank

• Locked thread