Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I like to imagine the guys running the scam went through the motions of their seminar and called out the names like Ben Stein checking Bueller's attendance.

"You cum guzzling dickshitters.... you cum guzzling dickshitters... you cum guzzling dickshitters..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

TOOT BOOT posted:

Psychiatric drugs lowering your libido is a thing. That and weight gain.

Gaining 100 lbs and voluntary celibacy were made easy! Found stuff that didn't mess with either weight (at all, far as I can tell) or libido (much), eventually.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
My (26m) GF (33f) of 3.5 months just broke up with me. I would like to still hang out with her son (4m) but she says no. This isn't fair to him or I so how do I fix it?

quote:

I was dating Lisa since February. I thought things were great and amazing. She had just lost her house so she and her son moved into my apartment and we quickly became an awesome family. I was so happy and her son Jacob and I really bonded. I got him into karate at the school where I teach, I would make his breakfast and take him to school.

out of the clear blue she told me she's getting back with her ex (Jacobs father) and they are really going to make it work this time. I know this is BS because the father is a total scum bag dude who puts work over my GFs and Jacobs happiness. I'm so upset that I begged and begged her not to go but she said her mind was made up.

I asked how much I could still take Jacob and maybe he could even stay at my house a few nights a week and she said no that Jacob's family situation was already confusing enough for him and that her husband would never go for it. I asked what about karate and she said she'd think about it. Well Saturday came and they didn't show for Jacobs lesson. I texted and texted her but no reply so I don't think it was an accident.

What recourse do I have here? Jacob and I really loved each other and I miss them both. I'm a way better father figure for Jacob then his own dad because I actually give a crap about him. Lisa won't take my calls/textsbut I have to let her know how I feel. She left some things here like groceries and shampoo, razors and what not. Can I return these to her and use the opportunity to meet with her and explain my feelings?

tl;dr: I was just dumped by my GF who is getting back with her ex. I miss her a lot but even more I miss her son, she says I can't see him because it will be confusing but I just can't not have him in my life. What recourse do I have?

Seriously hoping this lady calls the police on him and SOON. Even Reddit is unanimously telling him he's a loving creep. Three and a half months.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
I have a nephew-in-law I've spent a cumulative two weeks with (at 14 weeks and then 14 months) and I would seriously murder for that kid, so I kind of understand where this guy is coming from.

This is the kind of risk you take dating someone who already has kids, though, and he just has to get over it.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I don't think he's a big weirdo or anything, its super easy to get attached to kids when you're playing father figure to them for a while. That said it's not his kid and he needs to get over it, because that's how these things work out 99% of the time. If I could re-do a couple old relationships I would probably not even meet the kid in the period of time I dated the mother, because kids don't need temporary father-figures in their life. Better to wait until things are completely stable.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
I [32M] think my wife [29F] of 4 years is lying about her pregnancy. Please read, because it's not what you think.

quote:

I'll keep this as short as possible and mark out the red flags I've noticed.

I met my wife when I was 25 and and she was 22. She and I both worked at the same hospital and after two years we got engaged and were married. She has always wanted children, but was told that her endometriosis would prevent her from having them. She was naturally devastated and has been in therapy ever since.

I've supported her throughout this and a year ago I suggested that we consider adoption. She said that adoption was not an option because she needed to have her children herself. She said that it wouldn't be the same. I told her that it was her decision and that if she ever changed her mind, all she had to do was say so. In the meantime, she and I would continue trying the natural way (but obviously with little chances of success.)

About six weeks ago, my wife started throwing up early in the mornings. She would lock the bathroom and insist that she needed privacy. This went on for about 10 days or so before she came to me with a positive pregnancy test. I was ecstatic and immediately started to celebrate with her. We went out that Saturday night and we both came home drunk (Red Flag #1). She was supposed to be the DD and claims that she forgot that you can't drink when you're pregnant.

The next Wednesday, she had scheduled a doctors appointment and was supposed to pick me up from work (I bike to work) so that I could go with her. I waited for an hour outside, but she never showed up. She claims she forgot to come get me. (Red Flag #2).

The next week, she said she was scheduling an ultrasound appointment. She promised to come get me from work, but again didn't show. I didn't wait around, but instead called a cab to take me to the doctor's office. The receptionist refused to let me into the exam room at the request of my wife. I didn't argue, but say down in the waiting room for her to finish up. She was supposed to show me the ultrasound, but when she left the back part of the office she didn't have anything but her purse. She said that she had 'forgotten' the picture and that she would just get a new one. I still have not seen an ultrasound or proof of the pregnancy in writing (Red Flag #3).

Two weeks ago, my wife started to clear out the spare bedroom for a nursery. She bought a pink bassinet and put up vinyl decals with Disney princesses on the walls. I told her that she should wait to find out the sex of the baby, but she told me that the doctor had already confirmed the sex of the baby (Red Flag #4, since she had not mentioned this beforehand).

This morning, I woke up earlier than usual and walked into the bathroom and caught my wife changing a tampon. She tried to hide it from me, but I found the wrapper (Red Flag #5).

Reddit, I am extremely worried about my wife's behavior. I have already contacted her therapist about this, but her therapist says that she can't tell me anything without violating the patient confidentiality. I've tried calling her doctors with the same result. I left a voicemail with her mom but I haven't heard back yet.

If my wife is pregnant, I would be absolutely ecstatic. Sadly, I think she has some mental issues going on, and I have no idea how to confront her.

tl:dr Wife has endometriosis, has always been told she any have kids. Claims she is now pregnant, has no proof of the pregnancy. I caught her changing a tampon. I'm scared she might be mentally unstable and I have no idea how to confront her.

Edit: I can't respond for a bit because I have to head back to work. I will be reading all your comments and thanks for all the advice!

quote:

Update: I went home to confront her. She had an ectopic pregnancy and refused medical treatment when the doctor told her so in her first appointment. I'm taking her to the hospital and will probably not update again.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Thats not entertaining, its just sad. :smith:

small ghost
Jan 30, 2013

Haifisch posted:

I [32M] think my wife [29F] of 4 years is lying about her pregnancy. Please read, because it's not what you think.

She'd been walking around with an ectopic pregnancy for that long?! That poor woman. Christ that's sad :smith:

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Me [00 M/F] with my ___ [00 M/F] duration, short-description

quote:

Me [23M] she [21F] dating [3years]

Currently at this moment my girlfriend is at club having a "girls out" night..they are 4 girls, i am 400Km (250miles) she's at small town where i dont recognize many people lucky i do know 2-3 guys and couple of girls.. my girlfriend grew up there and knows more people.. she's been drinking i know that because she texted me that and says she was done with 6 smirnoff ice ... i asked if she was drunk she said no, so i said well have fun, since i'm having chill at my friends house playing Battlefield 1, i know that 2 of those girls have boyfriends (her niece) and my GF doesnt know the other girls. 1 of those girl is single. but the problem is one of my girl friends which i rarely talk to havent talked to her since 2014, she lives there and knows i have GF she texted me on Facebook that my girlfriend and the girls where grinding some dudes there but not kissing them just very sexual dance, she touching him and vice versa, she wasnt sure if she kissed him on the mouth or neck at one point. She left before i could get her to send picture or video since me and my GF trust each other but i find dir** grinding not cool... i look at it as cheating. my girlfriends niece which has been dating for 5 years was kissing some random guy and touching him at his priva** area??? i mean common.. this is the 4th time she goes to club since we started dating i've never gone with her only 1x saw her when i was working as bouncer. i always think RED FLAG when girlfriend goes "girls night" with only single girl friends but when they are all taken but still sh like this happens?** How can i confront my girlfriend about this without hard evidence?

tl;dr: girlfriend flirt dancing

Buddy posted this two other times with the titles Girlfriend at club and Me [23] male she [21] female dancing, you're almost there man

Danaru fucked around with this message at 10:31 on May 1, 2017

putrid aidsman
Apr 13, 2017

by Lowtax
priva** area

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
I feel like I lost 5 IQ points reading that and I don't have that many to spare.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I [18/M] accidentally "asked out" a beautiful woman [20/F].

quote:

So I have been strategizing asking a girl I like out, however, I thought it was too premature to ask her out and it would have been better just to get her phone number. We have talked numerous times in the past, however, I thought it would be appropriate to get her number so we could schedule coffee or something in the future. When I asked her for her number to get coffee sometime to talk about mutual interests, etc., she said "i'm really busy and i'm actually kinda seeing someone". She said this under two conditions, 1) it is finals week coming up in two weeks 2) being single. So I have three questions.

1) Did she think I just asked her out? If so, was I just rejected outright? 2) Is their a point to trying again later with more context in the question or it's bullish to do so? 3) Did I act appropriately and she reject me? Is this for the better to not keep trying to chase something that is not attainable at least in her eyes?

tl;dr: Mandatory summary/question! Possibly asked a girl out without being intentional and may have hosed it up. Is their redemption or is the game done and over with?

Now I'm no expert, but it seems to me that "I'm seeing someone" doesn't imply that she's single, but in fact implies the exact opposite.

Bonus :females: in the comments

quote:

>i'm actually kinda seeing someone
This is female talk for I'm not interested. It's irrelevant whether it's true or not.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
i didn't send elsa the good stuff because i knew they would turn on me in this thread, like some kind of even less handsome Internet Judas. now Axqu is promoted to Best Friend, and only Axqu will read of wizard boners and boi pussies. ten thousadn blessings for Axqu

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
gas

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Danaru posted:

I [18/M] accidentally "asked out" a beautiful woman [20/F].

Now I'm no expert, but it seems to me that "I'm seeing someone" doesn't imply that she's single, but in fact implies the exact opposite.

Bonus :females: in the comments

Accurate advice from a person using "female talk", everybody drink

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Haifisch posted:

Have an essay about some nerd's trip to Disney World.

Me (28/M) with my girlfriend (29/F) of 11 months, we took a vacation together and she complained about everything and ruined the trip for me

UPDATE: Me (28/M) with my girlfriend (29/F) of 11 months, we took a vacation together and she complained about everything and ruined the trip for me

I love imagining his bad Photoshop smiles.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
On one hand, I can't stand the "type-A" "get up at 7 to catch the bus at 8 if we wanna see the museum by 9" style of vacation and would get sick of it pretty quickly if I only travelled with someone who was gonna grind their teeth when we weren't doing that. On the other hand, that's why I wouldn't pick disney world as my adults-only vacation spot and I wouldn't be surprised by lines existing and dinner reservations if I did go.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Barudak posted:

Dude is getting sued over the Ship of Theseus.

Also, Im pretty sure the HOA is going to change their tune in an instant when he threatens to leave the burned husk on the property sbd publish that communities records online to crater the home value. All you gotta do is hint youll drop property values and doors open.

You're right that he should leave the burned out husk there.

Then he should wait until the HOA gets so pissed off they try to knock it down themselves, then he can freely shoot them all to death because that's a thing you can do in the US.

Then, he can get the new HOA members to give him the blueprints like he loving asked for in the first place goddammit!

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

On one hand, I can't stand the "type-A" "get up at 7 to catch the bus at 8 if we wanna see the museum by 9" style of vacation and would get sick of it pretty quickly if I only travelled with someone who was gonna grind their teeth when we weren't doing that. On the other hand, that's why I wouldn't pick disney world as my adults-only vacation spot and I wouldn't be surprised by lines existing and dinner reservations if I did go.

Yeah I'm not big on regimented vacations at all but it's kind of needed when you're talking Disney.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Gorilla Salad posted:

You're right that he should leave the burned out husk there.

Then he should wait until the HOA gets so pissed off they try to knock it down themselves, then he can freely shoot them all to death because that's a thing you can do in the US.

Then, he can get the new HOA members to give him the blueprints like he loving asked for in the first place goddammit!

Harsh, but fair.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Ouhei posted:

Yeah I'm not big on regimented vacations at all but it's kind of needed when you're talking Disney.
I went a few years ago, and we played it by ear and it was fine. They have a ticket system where you get a time slot, so you can walk around and see stuff (aka, spend money) without having to wait in line long at all.

Dunning Krugerrand
Dec 23, 2015

purestrain pyrite

Accused my [20M] Boyfriend of 3 months of cheating on me [19F] with his cross dressing friend [19M]

quote:

I screwed up, but I don't know if I should eat crow or break up. Or even if my feelings are valid anymore.

I love my boyfriend to bits. I personally think he's out of my league in terms of personality and looks, but he reassures me he loves me.

Over the course of our three month relationship, I have noticed that my Boyfriend's best friend Jamie was always around. At first, I didn't care for Jamie because she was his childhood friend, but the more they hung out, the more jealous I got.

To describe Jamie: She was tall, skinny with blue eyes and long blonde hair. She didn't have much of a bust and her face was very feminine. Of course she wore make up and nice clothing, so I thought she was legit...

I also felt a ping of jealousy because of Jamie's appearance. Jamie was what I wasn't and what I wanted to be. I didn't like that she was hanging around my boyfriend so much. I deemed her competition.

Last week, I voiced my concern about Jamie. It was in reply to Jamie being invited to "Guy's night" while I wasn't. My boyfriend's friends chipped in that "Jamie was different" and "one of the guys".

I got pissed off and vented to my boyfriend, telling him I wasn't comfortable with him being around Jamie. He assured me that he never thought of Jamie that way and that Jamie was "one of the guys" so it'd be rude to stop inviting Jamie to their Guy's night tradition. I let it go and stewed for the night.

Yesterday, I found out my boyfriend was hanging out with Jamie alone. Apparently Jamie's boyfriend had dumped her and my boyfriend went to comfort her since they're best friends.

I was livid when my boyfriend told me he comforted Jamie. I accused him of cheating on me with Jamie because they were constantly texting and facebook messaging each other. My boyfriend insisted that he was just helping out a friend and stated again that he didn't think of Jamie romantically or sexually.

I told him that if he wanted to continue this relationship, he'd stop hanging out with Jamie. When he asked why, I explained that I didn't feel comfortable with him being close buddy buddy with a pretty, single girl.

Upon hearing this, he looked confused and whipped out his phone. I asked him who he was texting and he informed me that he was texting Jamie. Pissed that he would text her during our argument, I stormed into his room and started looking for my stuff.

As I looked for my stuff, he asked me if I would have a problem if Jamie was a man. I thought he was joking or just trying to switch the genders so I didn't have a reason to be pissed. I told him that I wouldn't find Jamie a threat if she was a man because I know my Boyfriend is straight and not interested in the male equipment.

He just silently nodded to himself before asking me to stay for a bit so everything could be explained.

We sat in silence until there was a knock on the door. It was Jamie and I was more pissed off. I was annoyed he called her.

Jamie came in and sat down next to me. Jamie explained that she was a he. He said that he was a cross dresser, not transgender. He just like the feminine appeal/clothing/make up.

I called bullshit.

Jamie said he thought I knew about him being a guy or that I didn't care. Jamie explained that there were several hints about his true gender. My boyfriend's group always referred to Jamie as "one of the guys" and "he" but I thought the latter was a crude inside joke.

Stubborn, I asked him to prove it. Jamie sighed and asked my boyfriend if this would really save our relationship. I said it would. Jamie flashed me and yup, he's a dude.

So now I'm embarrassed for being an idiot and paranoid. I thought that it was okay for me to ask my boyfriend to lessen his contact with a hot girl friend, but it's not just a guy who dresses like a girl. My boyfriend isn't attracted to Jamie at all and Jamie isn't attracted to my boyfriend.

I honestly don't know if my previous feelings are valid anymore because they applied to Jamie being a chick. I also feel bad for making Jamie expose himself to me due to my stupidity.

So my question is: Are my feelings still valid even though Jamie is a dude? I'm not really jealous of Jamie now, but I don't know. Should I eat crow and apologize or should I stand my ground with my original statement?

TL;DR: Was jealous of pretty girl best friend who hung around my boyfriend. I accused him of cheating with her and wanted him to go NC or we break up. Jamie is actually a guy and I was just oblivious. I don't know if my feelings are valid or if I should say sorry.

I don't believe she's a guy! Prove it! :dong:

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Dunning Krugerrand posted:

Accused my [20M] Boyfriend of 3 months of cheating on me [19F] with his cross dressing friend [19M]

:cumpolice:

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Finkle is Einhorn, Einhorn is Finkle

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
I know I said I would feel differently if Jamie were a guy, but now that I know Jamie is a guy, should I feel differently?

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Danaru posted:

Me[29M] dating a girl[28F] for a week and she shows up at my moms house unannounced

quote:

I met this woman about 2 weeks ago and we instantly hit it off. Like, totally love struck Hollywood type stuff. I have been driving 2 hours every weekend to spend time with my grandfather who is on hospice care for the last 5 weeks and is living at my mom's house. I found out that the in home care had been stealing from us. He went through my service records, stole my medals(purple heart and fleet marine force pins) and challenge coins that I had kept at my mom's house while I'm away at university. After figuring out all the things he's taken from us we called the police. After dealing with the police I get a text saying to come outside. The girl had driven all the way to "give me a hug" to an address that I had never given her. She shows up completely unannounced to do this. Instead of feeling elated to find out she was nearby I felt very very very violated. I had my personal space violated and I felt very vulnerable and here is this girl showing up out of the blue.

I believe this to be a massive abuse of privacy and I cannot believe this was an innocent attempt to comfort me. I honestly need validation as my friends were not very helpful. One of them thought it was cute. In my opinion this is reason enough to not continue dating this person but part of me still has those blinders on. So I'm asking you all for some insight.

I apologize for any ambiguity as I'm still trying to process everything. I can provide more details if need be. Thank you for time.

tl;dr girl I've been dating for two weeks shows up announced to my mom's house and I've never given her the address. Please help.

:redflag::redflag::redflag::redflag::redflag:
I dated a woman like this years ago. We had been dating for about two weeks and all my friends thought she was great, although she was starting to get a bit controlling and paranoid that I was cheating on her. I used to work at an office furniture store and we were delivering a customer's order to their office when she showed up there with cookies for me and the other guys. She said she was just in the neighborhood and thought we might like some cookies she had just baked.

Now, there was no way she was "just in the neighborhood". Her apartment and work were across the city and there was nothing conceivably in the area that she could have been there for, especially with recently baked cookies. Plus, at no point had I even talked with her about what I was going to be doing at work, much less where we'd be making a delivery. Turns out she called my work to ask for me and, when told I was out on a delivery, she got the location by saying that she had to talk to me immediately because there was a family emergency (there wasn't). This was in the early 90s before mobile phones were as ubiquitous as they are now.

Everyone thought she was really sweet to bring us cookies, but later on that night she accused me of flirting with the female office workers. I could see that she was crazy by this point and tried to break up with her. She threatened to kill herself and, being naive and never having encountered this before , I took her back. This happened a couple more times until I finally got tired of her poo poo and broke it off for good after we had been dating for about 3 months.

She grabbed a kitchen knife and threw it at me and then grabbed another one and tried to stab me, screaming in incoherent rage the whole time. Fortunately, my roommates were there and subdued her until she calmed down enough to leave and I never saw her again. 8 months later I got a package in the mail without a return address, but with a postmark from Philly (where she was originally from). I opened it up and there was a Tupperware box in there that contained a rotting fish.

Honestly, I wasn't worth all this drama. I was a broke-as-gently caress longhaired dipshit with a lousy job, lovely car, and idiot dreams of indie rock stardom.

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007
Private dick dicks.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I think Jamie should start doing youtube makeup and clothing tutorials because he is clearly on point.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Bored posted:

I love imagining his bad Photoshop smiles.

he LITERALLY turned those frowns upside down

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Danaru posted:

Me [00 M/F] with my ___ [00 M/F] duration, short-description

Buddy posted this two other times with the titles Girlfriend at club and Me [23] male she [21] female dancing, you're almost there man

Uhhh what's a dir**

Barudak
May 7, 2007

54 40 or gently caress posted:

Uhhh what's a dir**

Its another way to write the name of the Hebrew God.

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Uhhh what's a dir**
He might have been trying to list the contents of a directory.

What is "happens?**"

Axolotl fucked around with this message at 18:09 on May 1, 2017

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

I called bullshit. 

Jamie said he thought I knew about him being a guy or that I didn't care. Jamie explained that there were several hints about his true gender. My boyfriend's group always referred to Jamie as "one of the guys" and "he" but I thought the latter was a crude inside joke. 

Stubborn, I asked him to prove it. Jamie sighed and asked my boyfriend if this would really save our relationship. I said it would. Jamie flashed me and yup, he's a dude. 

The rest of the story she's in the wrong and paranoid, but this is the bit where she is a loving idiot rear end in a top hat and she's lucky the dude didn't just dump her on the spot. At that point she's suggesting, what, Jamie is loving her boyfriend and they are both willing to live their lives lying about her being a man in order to keep doing so?

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Also to reiterate an earlier theme her booty game must be on point if the dude is getting his crossdressing friend to expose himself in order to save a 3 month relationship with a loving moron.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Tender Bender posted:

Also to reiterate an earlier theme her booty game must be on point if the dude is getting his crossdressing friend to expose himself in order to save a 3 month relationship with a loving moron.

2/3 of the people in this story are actual teenagers, who lack life experience and habitually make bad decisions

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

I [21 M] wept in my girlfriend's mother's [50F] arms the last night. Feel closer than ever to her, but I feel sad that that moment will never be relived and don't know how to go from here.

quote:

I'll try and be as brief as I can. I've been dating my GF [20 F] for 4.5 years now. Her family is very close knit and I've gotten along great with all of them from the start. I've even been living with them for a few months now before my GF and I move across state to finish college.

Her family is a stark contrast from mine. My dad never gave much attention to me. My mom was, in my non-professional opinion, a narcissist that emotionally abused my sister and I. Over the last few years I've gotten to be particularly close to my GF's mom. I've gone to her with a lot of my problems and she has always been loving and kind. I like to think that I love her as if she were my own mom and a few days ago I decided to write a letter that didn't hold back on the feelings I had for her. The letter was a combination of telling her how I deeply I cared for her and how I was worrying about death of loved ones a lot lately. (I can post the letter in the comments if it would give a better idea of what was said)

I worked up the courage to give her the letter and I sat next to her as she read it. It brought her to tears and she hugged me as I started to break down. We had a lengthy talk about the letter. In short it was a very special moment in my life. I'd seen her cry a few times before but never like this. She showed so much compassion towards me, and I knew that I'd made her happy in telling her I thought of her as a mother. I'd never felt so close to her.

I guess what my worry is that it was a one time thing. I'm a pretty emotional guy and I have a tendency to feel detached from others. My GF and I have a very strong relationship and I'm comfortable going to her whenever I need to talk but it was different kind of thing with her mom. It was the kind of mother son thing I never got to have as a kid.

It's only been a day and I already want to go back to that moment when she read the letter and started sobbing as she told me how much she was sorry my childhood was so rough and that how incredibly touched by my affection and familial love for her. I'd tell her the things I said in the letter every day if I could, but I worry she'd get sick of hearing it or it would eventually lose meaning.

How frequent is too frequent to tell someone that I love them? If somebody says that I can always go to them when I want to talk, what is the etiquette if I feel like "talking" everyday? Am I foolishly chasing a 'high' that can't be relived?

gotta get dat sweet sweet mom-arm

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 18:33 on May 1, 2017

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

Uhhh what's a dir**

1987 film about the seductive dangers of the mam**, starring Patr** Sway** and Jennif** Gr**

Barudak
May 7, 2007

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

[b]I [21 M] wept in my girlfriend's mother's [50F] arms the last night. Feel closer than ever to her, but I feel sad that that moment will never be relived and don't know how to go from here./b]

gotta get dat sweet sweet mom-arm

Dude just write books about your imaginary and disatrous childhood, its what regular people do to chase that high.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I wonder how much "Hey, that chick you aspire to be? she's a dude. Like, not even in a 'I don't understand transgender' sense. Nope, he's just a dude to loves girl clothes and make-up" affects the self-confidence of a chick with the OP's problems.

Are there updates where the BF breaks up with her anyway and continues to bro out with Jamie while she stews outside the window, waiting for the Make-out session that is definitely going to happen tonight, she swears?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Where's the update where that op says "actually none of that happened at all lol"