Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

They free range and the rooster is huge and takes shits as big as my dog's. Legit thought the dog was making GBS threads by the door outside before we caught that fat cock in the act.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
PLZ CHANGE MY NAME TO CHICKEN SHOES

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

Oh my god doing a google image search for "chicken shoes" is amazing

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

The Rat posted:

Wow

Does not disappoint

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug

The Rat posted:

They free range and the rooster is huge and takes shits as big as my dog's. Legit thought the dog was making GBS threads by the door outside before we caught that fat cock in the act.

Much to appreciate in this post.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

The Rat posted:

Well what would that ev.. oh. OH :stare:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Second LIfe

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

i think that might be a shop

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Is it racist that chicken feet guy happens to be black?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Is it racist that chicken feet guy happens to be black?

No but it's racist that you thought it might be.

She's a fickle devil that ole racism.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

It just looks really uncomfortable the way his head is clearly beneath hers e.g. closer to the pillow and her face has a relaxed expression but obviously she would need to be making good use of her neck muscles to life off the pillow enough for him to have room to fit his mouth in such a fashion beneath her cranium

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Rad Lieutenant posted:

No but it's racist that you thought it might be.

She's a fickle devil that ole racism.

I'm not racist, I hate all non-avian orifices equally.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Is "fat cock caught in the act" too many characters for a name change 🤔

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Lmao miss beanie is on the account again

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Rad Lieutenant posted:

25 or less

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Thank you so much for actually posting the loving link.

Holy :lol: that entire page.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
I really don't know how anybody can seriously look at North Korea and feel sympathy for their failure of a government. "Bullying" wouldn't be even remotely accurate. As anyone with an eighth grade knowledge of 20th century history well knows, the United States fought a war with them that they started with a sucker punch, and instead of shutting the gently caress up afterward, Kim Il-sung, his shitbird offspring, and their cronies spent the next six decades prancing about, yelling "death to the capitalist pigs, hail beloved leader!" rather than play nice with the rest of the world. The only reason they even still exist instead of immediately getting smeared across the canvas in under four months was that China and the Soviets essentially fought the entire war for them. I'm amazed that we haven't wiped Pyongyang off the face of the Earth by now. We'd be doing the Korean people (the whole peninsula, mind you) and the world a tremendous favor.

Nuke the Norks, QTIYD.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Naked Bear posted:

Nuke the sNorks, QTIYD.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Naked Bear posted:

Nuke the world, QTIYD.

Water777
Mar 19, 2015

The Rat posted:

I live on 2 acres with 26-ish chickens and a dog, so you bet your rear end people are gonna take their shoes off before coming inside.

Good eggs?

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Naked Bear posted:

Nuke the World, and the moon for good measure, QTIYD.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Hulk Hogan Chicken Shoes

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

CHICKEN SHOES posted:

PLZ CHANGE MY NAME TO CHICKEN SHOES

RIP hct welcome CHICKEN SHOES

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
holy poo poo

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

:lol:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

CHICKEN SHOES posted:

holy poo poo

Heh

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

Water777 posted:

Good eggs?

The best goddamn eggs you've ever had.

CHICKEN SHOES posted:

holy poo poo

TODAY HE ARISES IN GLORY

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
so my dog wakes me up at like 515 to go outside, annoying but whatever good dog go potty. I was getting some good sleep though it was nice.

Then I just now found where the cat puked....with the heel of my foot.

and my name is CHICKEN SHOES

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

CHICKEN SHOES posted:

so my dog wakes me up at like 515 to go outside, annoying but whatever good dog go potty. I was getting some good sleep though it was nice.

Then I just now found where the cat puked....with the heel of my foot.

and my name is CHICKEN SHOES

Just like the old gypsy lady said :monocle:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Rad Lieutenant posted:

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Rad Lieutenant posted:

lol

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Frank wakes me up early for walks too. Usually 5:30ish. I switched his feeding around, so now he gets a little less than half for breakfast and the rest at dinner. Much more stable poops.

Dog talk: out of curiosity, what do you guys feed your dogs. I'm using Purina Pro-Plan now because Blue makes Frank a poo poo soft serve machine.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
nutro dry food from petco and his evening meal I half as much dry food mixed with a spoonful or two of some ~fancy~ wet food, I don't remember the brand. Nature's best or some petco poo poo

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

My dogs get taste of the wild. They do great on it. If Dakota eats other stuff he'll get the shits.

Hector gets a can of wet food in the morning and dry food later on.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Taste of the wild is good stuff. I just can't trust my neighbors to have it left at my door all day if I order it from amazon, or find a local place that carries it.

I switched to Purina mostly because I came to the resolution that they likely have spent untold millions more on dietary research than small companies. Turns out my cousin agrees, but is actually a veterinarian and hears about the Blue squirts all the time. Not all dogs can go on high protein diets, most probably shouldn't. Something has to hold all that poo poo together and turns out corn is really, really good at it.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

There's a pet supermarket around the corner that carries taste of the wild for $5 more than amazon and I get every 11th bag free so the price equals out in the long run.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Isn't Blue the one that has an issue every couple of years of a few dozen dogs being poisoned by their food?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I get the Kirkland brand poo poo from Costco.

• Locked thread