Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dizz posted:

Maybe let the fat turds suffer or eat the healthy food then

Liberal: the best way to distribute welfare dollars is to give recipients cash with no restrictions

Liberal: all drugs should be legal, or at the very minimum marijuana, what's the big loving deal anyway?

Liberal: women should be able to get an abortion at any time for any reason

Liberal: gently caress THEIR CHOICE, THEY CAN EITHER EAT HEALTHY OR STARVE!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
CassandraZara:

A spoiled brat when faced with a plate of veggies will literally starve to death because of evil liberals

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

CassandraZara posted:

Liberal: the best way to distribute welfare dollars is to give recipients cash with no restrictions

Liberal: all drugs should be legal, or at the very minimum marijuana, what's the big loving deal anyway?

I see nothing wrong with any of the above unironically.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Dizz posted:

Maybe let the fat turds suffer or eat the healthy food then, and have teachers be held accountable for allowing kids to sell candy and junk food in school instead of you know... teaching them.

I hope you don't find a flaw in this post to justify your immaculate justification for supporting trump

Ahaha, the poor kids get to eat saltless quinoa slop and the rich kids eat whatever they want, :patriot:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Ahaha, the poor kids get to eat saltless quinoa slop and the rich kids eat whatever they want, :patriot:

Seems unfair, we should force them all to eat the slop

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Add nutrition to the list of things Spunky doesn't understand.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Add nutrition to the list of things Spunky doesn't understand.

The kids just chucked the fruit in the garbage and bought black market candy

I find it funny that goons would be lecturing kids on how to eat

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Only in America would you feel not being able to eat hamburgers at school as a serious attack on your rights

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mordor She Wrote posted:

I see nothing wrong with any of the above unironically.

yeah three out of the four are fine...

but which three?

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

CassandraZara posted:

yeah three out of the four are fine...

but which three?

I mean if you're only making me pick three, then

1. Kids eating real food
2. Welfare
3. Abortions for everyone

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

gay abortions

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Mordor She Wrote posted:

1. Kids eating real food
2. Welfare

Giving out welfare as cash only is a very good way to encourage addicts to stay addicted.

ditty bout my clitty fucked around with this message at 15:21 on May 1, 2017

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mordor She Wrote posted:

1. Kids eating real food
2. Welfare

you're priorities are hilariously out of whack, your worse than hitler, wait til the twitterverse hears about this, etc

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Trump eats garbage and the man became president. Just goes to show

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

ditty bout my clitty posted:

Giving out welfare as cash only is a very good way to encourage addicts to stay addicted.

i feel like this is an unfair assessment of the kind of person who receives welfare, but reducing the amount of cash handed out in lieu of "federally-fulfilled rent voucher and you slumlords better accept this otherwise we'll just repossess your poo poo," "gas voucher," etc. yeah i could get behind that

reducing liquid cash to nothing isn't the way to go about it, but of course this is the extreme end and you aren't even suggesting that--your wording sounds like what i'm talking about. imo we need stimulation on an evolutionary level and luxuries (and the freedom to partake in the luxuries of our choice) are really important for a mentally-healthy human being

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
who gives a poo poo if someone's life is so garbage that they're on welfare let them do crack if it's what they need for things to not suck

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

if you give a rich person money, they'll stick it in a bank account where it does nothing but gather interest. if you give a poor person money, they're gonna spend it buying things - if they had spare money to save they wouldn't be poor! - and that money eventually flows back up to all the rich people who own the means of production anyway, except a poor person managed to experience slight joy in the meantime. QED trickle-down economics is the only way, kill the poor

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Robo Reagan posted:

who gives a poo poo if someone's life is so garbage that they're on welfare let them do crack if it's what they need for things to not suck

Do you really think this is a legitimate statement

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
I like how the implicit definition of a life sucking is "no access to fulfilling work with the ability to improve one's life"

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Do you really think this is a legitimate statement

eat poo poo

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Agag posted:

Its a brilliant insult. It has the clear implication of racism without being explicit, and references a group that is marginalized to the point that nobody cares anyway. And Trump triangulated it instinctively like a dog catching a tennis ball. A born poster.

Actually you idiot it's explicitly racist. Holy gently caress you are dumb.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
ok. loving Hot Cheetos a Snickers, and a 20oz coke for schools lunches but we're paying for it with YOUR TAXES and even super poor kids are entitled to it.

that should be the bipartisan solution that helps everyone feel good.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Actually you idiot it's explicitly racist. Holy gently caress you are dumb.

It's more racist for a white person to claim minority status for their own personal gain, exploiting benefits put in place to help underprivileged classes.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

It's more racist for a white person to claim minority status for their own personal gain, exploiting benefits put in place to help underprivileged classes.

Keep your kinks out of the Trump thread (yea right).

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

CassandraZara posted:

When you're poor you don't have much choice but to eat what you can get, At least we're actually giving them food.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Dizz posted:

When you're poor you don't have much choice but to eat what you can get, At least we're actually giving them food.

You fail to understand what happened. Michelle Obama instituted a program that makes school lunches "Healthy" by removing anything anyone would actually want to eat. The roll back does nothing except allow things like pizza to come back to cafeterias

I'm happy you think it's a good strategy to have poor people so desperate that they'd eat anything you throw at them to survive.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
In liberal hellscape LA they still have lovely pizza as a school lunch. same with nachos and all the other lovely school foods. they just reduced sodium and made the kids take a piece of fruit with the lunch. sucks that some idiot districts are too stupid to figure out how to serve the same stuff they always have without as much salt in it. but yeah it's defo Michelle Obummers fault they couldn't figure it out.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

bag em and tag em posted:

In liberal hellscape LA they still have lovely pizza as a school lunch. same with nachos and all the other lovely school foods. they just reduced sodium and made the kids take a piece of fruit with the lunch. sucks that some idiot districts are too stupid to figure out how to serve the same stuff they always have without as much salt in it. but yeah it's defo Michelle Obummers fault they couldn't figure it out.

So "Trump is starving poor kids outta lunch" is a more legitimate take on the situation, and not "Michelle Obama forced kids to choke down kale"

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
As a non American I'm pretty OK with their kids being fed unhealthy poo poo, salted or not.

Less competition for my own kids in the future on the job market, and more customers for our ever growing biopharma industry.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
You can basically eat anything you want if you get enough exercise. Calories are more important than nutrients. And for kids that are growing they need those calories first and foremost

It would be a better plan to increase the amount of time in gym

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You can basically eat anything you want if you get enough exercise.

This is true. Please take note American goons. You can eat whatever you want as long as you count calories. Diabetes, cancer and deficiencies are hoax invented by the liberals and big pharma

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Bholder posted:

Only in America would you feel not being able to eat hamburgers at school as a serious attack on your rights

when the uk introduced healthier meals for schoolchildren some parents got extremely mad and would buy hundreds of mcdonalds burgers and pass them through the bars

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Maya Fey posted:

when the uk introduced healthier meals for schoolchildren some parents got extremely mad and would buy hundreds of mcdonalds burgers and pass them through the bars

The first news from England I've heard in months that gives me even a glimmer of respect for them

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

The first news from England I've heard in months that gives me even a glimmer of respect for them

personally my favorite is when people in glasgow started getting scurvy because their diet was so bad

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

This is true. Please take note American goons. You can eat whatever you want as long as you count calories. Diabetes, cancer and deficiencies are hoax invented by the liberals and big pharma

Sedentary lifestyles lead to many diseases. The risk of Diabetes is raised by lack of exercise, because when you work out your body is regulating your blood sugar levels by releasing stored energy in the cells

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, clavinet, piano, keytar, lap steel guitar, slide bass guitar, mandolin, violin, and FRESH POTS.

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You can basically eat anything you want if you get enough exercise. Calories are more important than nutrients. And for kids that are growing they need those calories first and foremost

It would be a better plan to increase the amount of time in gym

They won't eat carrots but they'll love doing laps!

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

dont worry about nutrients just feed your kids sugar from a bag and save big

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.
This lady has some strong opinions on racist salads.
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/04/27/opinion/sunday/why-is-asian-salad-still-on-the-menu.html
As a Hispanic man, I am probably gonna start sending Applebee's HQ threatening emails over the Mexi-ranch.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Krustic posted:

This lady has some strong opinions on racist salads.
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/04/27/opinion/sunday/why-is-asian-salad-still-on-the-menu.html
As a Hispanic man, I am probably gonna start sending Applebee's HQ threatening emails over the Mexi-ranch.

I honestly wonder how much insufferable liberal whining contributed to the situation we are in now sometimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Don't even get me started on Russian dressing.

• Locked thread