Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

nvm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Andrei Dorkovsky posted:

i honestly believe trump just forgot about slavery

Jackson is basically his presidential Mary Sue at this point and trump was freestyling his next fanfic where he stops the civil war singlehandedly.

I don't mean this as a joke at all.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Baloogan posted:

trumps has a tremendous mastery of the english language

I like the extra s

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

I did a thing posted:

You know what could bring this admin down, is if he shared those codes with Ivanka or Jared. Because he totally shared those codes with Ivanka and Jared.

They change daily. Also, Ivanka and Jared are just rich trust fund scum whose only concern is defrauding and stealing everything they can. Hard to milk the government out of every last dollar if it's an irradiated hole in the ground. Bannon on the other hand would be seriously trouble. Luckily Trump's greed and family instinct outweigh his blood thirst and Bannon is on the outs.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
tormp bad

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Agrajag posted:

im pretty sure burlusconi attempted to pull a putin on italy only that he was too big of a giant horn dog with zero self control to pull it off, much like trump.

i doubt pulling it off was a problem for him

by which i mean he was always jerking off, its like a dual meaning thing

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Jackson is basically his presidential Mary Sue at this point and trump was freestyling his next fanfic where he stops the civil war singlehandedly.

I don't mean this as a joke at all.

he's going to start one just so he can stop it

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Brother Entropy posted:

actually trolling by just earnestly being yourself is the best troll of all

no that's what i do and it's called being an idiot

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

deathbysnusnu posted:

They change daily. Also, Ivanka and Jared are just rich trust fund scum whose only concern is defrauding and stealing everything they can. Hard to milk the government out of every last dollar if it's an irradiated hole in the ground. Bannon on the other hand would be seriously trouble. Luckily Trump's greed and family instinct outweigh his blood thirst and Bannon is on the outs.

Bannon's failure to bring Trump any kind of victory in his first 100 days has to be particularly galling to a fat pos who is used to getting his way by throwing money at the problem.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
Trump thread kinda froggy this morning

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Relevant Tangent posted:

he's going to start one just so he can stop it

he learned the lesson of 'you gotta get up to get down'

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I wonder if Trump can name a single piece of legislation. Ever.

(the answer is no)

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Andrei Dorkovsky posted:

i honestly believe trump just forgot about slavery

he ignored the holocaust after admiring hitler's "fantastic" campaign so this is possible

Serf
May 5, 2011

how are the maga chuds reacting to not getting the wall

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

I had this weird though the other day. Someone posted something and made me think: If you were really rich and taken care of your whole life would you understand that other people did work for you because they have to make a living or would you think that everyone who worked with you did so because they respect you bigly and want to be around you.

The latter, there's an article about maid staff in the UES in NYC (I think) that talked about what happens to those rich relatively sweet kids that then grow up. Just a cavalcade of entitlement. I remember reading about how proud Kushner is of his position, saying that he's good at business because he's doing business at such a high level. Just bullshit all they way up.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
trump is not a good president

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
as soon as you realize that everything that comes out of Trump's mouth is either a lie or just some bullshit he awkwardly made up on the spot to make himself look like he knows what's going on it gets a lot easier

That little voice in the back of your head wearing a bow tie and indignantly jamming its fists into its hips going "But he's the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES this is unprecedented what a disgrace waaarrrgghh!!!!"? Strangle it and throw it's tiny body in a tiny dumpster in your brain where unnecessary and unhelpful ideas and beliefs go to die

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Serf posted:

they're still pretty convinced they're getting the wall

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

lol people gotta chill
and enjoy president Donald J. TRUMP! :woop:

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

zegermans posted:

hahahahaha good one there would be one day of outrage, Fox News would say "yeah but Clinton sold our uranium to Russia!" and 49% of America would not give a poo poo because "fake news!"

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Augus posted:

(the answer is no)

"The Obamacare Act"

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Augus posted:

(the answer is OBAMACARE)

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Serf posted:

I'll make 3 guesses
1) complaining about jews
2) complaining about womz
3) complaining about the gayz
4) complaining about female jewish gay liberalz

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
ok then. glad we're all clear on that.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

eonwe posted:

tormp bad

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Donald Trump doing the impossible and making my opinion of the current congress go up

I still don't like them but hey at least they didn't agree to build the wall

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

lol Berlusconi and Putin

quote:

U.S. officials suspected the friendship went beyond innocent antics. An October 2009 cable from the U.S. embassy fretted that Berlusconi had recently skipped a state visit by Jordan’s King Abdullah, claiming illness the day before a planned three-day visit with Putin. U.S. ambassador David Thorne wrote that Berlusconi had “left the impression that … he was husbanding his flagging energies for a blow-out party at Putin’s dacha.”

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Monkey Fracas posted:

as soon as you realize that everything that comes out of Trump's mouth is either a lie or just some bullshit he awkwardly made up on the spot to make himself look like he knows what's going on it gets a lot easier

That little voice in the back of your head wearing a bow tie and indignantly jamming its fists into its hips going "But he's the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES this is unprecedented what a disgrace waaarrrgghh!!!!"? Strangle it and throw it's tiny body in a tiny dumpster in your brain where unnecessary and unhelpful ideas and beliefs go to die

there's another layer after this though, where trump immediately believes the compulsive lie he just told because narcissism

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
hey did anyone point out that Jeff Sesh also got loving dunked on today?

quote:

7. Democrats say they forced Republicans to withdraw more than 160 riders. These unrelated policy measures, which each could have been a poison pill, would have done things like get rid of the fiduciary rule and water down environmental regulations. On the other side of the ledger, this budget blocks the Justice Department from restricting the dispensing of medical marijuana in states where it has been legalized.

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/jimpjorps/status/859049960863563780

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Joementum posted:

maybe it's just my mindset that's changed but I feel like he's somehow been getting even worse with his word vomit

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Serf posted:

The news will take awhile to filter down to them. Plus, the news source that matters is the one that reports what Trump says and he'll say he got everything he wanted.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

quote:

Most memorably, perhaps, the two men paid a joint visit in September to Crimea — itself a political statement, given the landmass' disputed status. While touring a winery, the two men were shown several bottles of a dust-covered 1775 vintage wine imported during the reign of Catherine the Great.

Berlusconi asked whether it was possible to drink the wine; it was. Though it's unclear whether the men had more than "a taste," as the Italian later put it, some reports had them polishing off an entire bottle, priced at more than $100,000. Crimea's top prosecutor threatened criminal charges over what he called the violation of "the heritage of all Ukrainian people."

Just Besco and Putin, drinking million dollar wines on the road.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Admiral Ray posted:

Trump thread kinda froggy this morning

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

did the senate dems just republican republicans

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Augus posted:

maybe it's just my mindset that's changed but I feel like he's somehow been getting even worse with his word vomit

only mindset experts can truly understand his messages

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Joementum posted:

git gud bithc

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Joementum posted:

alrighty. on to the next topic

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Yinlock posted:

did the senate dems just republican republicans

i have no idea

it honestly looks like the congressional GOP just didnt even try

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i have been to italy and can confirm that it owns and the food is extremely cool and good

• Locked thread