Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

namaste friends
Sep 18, 2004

by Smythe
You all deserve clark.

That anyone this corrupt could still poll this high, just loving lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funkdreamer
Jul 15, 2005

It'll be a blast
Ontario 2018 election spoilers: Wynne will be re-elected with a gigantic majority

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe

namaste faggots posted:

You all deserve clark.

That anyone this corrupt could still poll this high, just loving lol

You post as if you aren't also getting Clark.

Or have you finally clued in to the fact that Vancouver is a lost cause and are getting out while the getting's good?

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

EvilJoven posted:

You post as if you aren't also getting Clark.

Or have you finally clued in to the fact that Vancouver is a lost cause and are getting out while the getting's good?

i wish i could say 'you must be new here' but

James Baud
May 24, 2015

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

James Baud fucked around with this message at 12:52 on Aug 26, 2018

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe

THC posted:

i wish i could say 'you must be new here' but

Oh I know but I never want to pass up the opportunity to remind him that by staying in a city where he'll literally never be able to afford to live anywhere but a lame rental apartment unless he burdens himself to hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars of debt that he is no smarter than the rest of us.

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord
Which party in BC is committed to crashing the bc real estate economy?

namaste friends
Sep 18, 2004

by Smythe
None of them

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

James Baud posted:

Probably 60% of BC's population are "anyone but NDP" voters more strident than the worst of the STOP HARPERs... it's hard to overcome that no matter how terrible the current government is.

It's absurd what Glen Clark's new deck cost the province of British Columbia.

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos

Risky Bisquick posted:

Which party in BC is committed to crashing the bc real estate economy?

You can't have crashes without bubbles so I guess the BCLP.

namaste friends
Sep 18, 2004

by Smythe

ahahaha

eat poo poo you guys

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
That would be the most hilarious election result

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord
I like how the conservatives are relegated to the other category

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Risky Bisquick posted:

The BC Liberal party is our conservative party. The party called the "BC Conservatives" is some weird nutjob alt-right party that doesn't really exist here.

Also there is a socred candidate running in New Westminster lmao

namaste friends
Sep 18, 2004

by Smythe
How is it that the NDP can't capitalize on an opponent that unequivocally states that there is no problem with unlimited political donations from corporations and foreigners?

Oh that's right, THC tells us that corruption is ok as long as your MP does good work.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

jenny released her tax returns ok

namaste friends
Sep 18, 2004

by Smythe
How many loving legistlative sessions did christy cancel? And race is still close. smh

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

for a man who doesn't care about politics you sure do care about politics

ocrumsprug
Sep 23, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

namaste faggots posted:

How many loving legistlative sessions did christy cancel? And race is still close. smh

Hey! They passed at least one piece of legislation since the last election, so they at least sat for that one day. (probably)

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

A BCLP minority would be funny because they'd have to actually do sittings and table legislation and the Green Party will vote for all of it

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
I wish I had seen the socred guy's sign earlier because I would have voted for him. Oh well, maybe next week.

MikeSevigny
Aug 6, 2002

Habs 2006: Cristobal Persuasion
Christy on Facebook live update: the NDP may not have said the things I said they said, but that just proves they're flip floppers who'll say anything. Then I turned it back off

Funkdreamer
Jul 15, 2005

It'll be a blast

MikeSevigny posted:

Christy on Facebook live update: the NDP may not have said the things I said they said, but that just proves they're flip floppers who'll say anything. Then I turned it back off
*Liberals surge 10 points*

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
lol that anyone would take Eric Grenier's "projections" even remotely seriously

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

how many are "undecided"? because those are 99% Liberals

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

vyelkin posted:

lol that anyone would take Eric Grenier's "projections" even remotely seriously

Ah, yes, Eric "I projected anywhere between a CPC minority to an OLP minority, so this OLP majority means I had 92% accuracy" Grenier.

Metaphorically missed the broad side of the barn, calls it a bullseye

infernal machines fucked around with this message at 22:49 on May 1, 2017

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I know next to nothing about the BC election and I can also predict with 95% confidence that the NDP will win somewhere between 19 and 61 seats.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
I thought Grenier was done trying to project elections

Kafka Esq.
Jan 1, 2005

"If you ever even think about calling me anything but 'The Crab' I will go so fucking crab on your ass you won't even see what crab'd your crab" -The Crab(TM)
Welp, Scotia Plaza just popped.

edit: I'm fine.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
Looks like maybe a transformer went in the underground vault.

At least the subway is still running.

*E: Oh poo poo, maybe that's the real estate bubble popping.

infernal machines fucked around with this message at 23:06 on May 1, 2017

the talent deficit
Dec 20, 2003

self-deprecation is a very british trait, and problems can arise when the british attempt to do so with a foreign culture

Risky Bisquick posted:

all the bc parties are the conservatives. the big-C conservatives run as independents for some reason, generally to the left of the bclp, bcndp and bcgp

Kafka Esq.
Jan 1, 2005

"If you ever even think about calling me anything but 'The Crab' I will go so fucking crab on your ass you won't even see what crab'd your crab" -The Crab(TM)
There is so much water surrounding the subway concrete, it's really just a matter of time before it finds a crack in a hydro vault.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

nice

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Kafka Esq. posted:

There is so much water surrounding the subway concrete, it's really just a matter of time before it finds a crack in a hydro vault.

CBC says it was indeed a blown hydro vault.

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord
The hydro vaults always catch fire this isn't newsworthy.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Risky Bisquick posted:

The hydro vaults always catch fire this isn't newsworthy.

I don't know about that. Watching TPS try to bring water up on economic terrorism charges should be pretty good.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Arivia posted:

I don't know about that. Watching TPS try to bring water up on economic terrorism charges should be pretty good.

Good thing for cops that water is so used to being kettled.

Lain Iwakura
Aug 5, 2004

The body exists only to verify one's own existence.

Taco Defender

4/20 is reppin a bit late this year

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
People who don't vote: poor people, renters.
People who do vote: rich people, home-owners.

I think the latter has the fear that the NDP will torch their paper real estate gains, so four more years of BCLP I guess it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Lobok posted:

Good thing for cops that water is so used to being kettled.

This is a well-constructed joke. :golfclap: