Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
literally
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/859143248803229697

quote:

Daniela Greene lied to the FBI about her whereabouts and warned her new husband, Denis Cuspert, about the investigation. Cuspert, who rapped under the name Deso Dogg, has been featured in videos for the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria holding severed human heads, CNN reports.

here is one of his songs i guess
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlEV5XyKJI4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003
That video has instruments and is very haram.
OG Nasheeds only please.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Was she hot? Her dude sure is

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i mean who here hasn't fallen in love with an ISIS ex-rapper they were assigned to investigate

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
She investigated his dilz and did not find it wanting in girth / length

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Do you think normally FBI spies gently caress the people they're investigating. That sounds p. sexy

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

this whole thread is hot as gently caress.

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

fbi hire me to investigate scarlet johansson

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Macasaurus posted:

YO! i gotta sleeper cell you can investigate right here!

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
so he's a black german who joined isis and uses pop culture to recruit for murder cults? multiculturalism is working overtime

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

extra stout posted:

so he's a black german who joined isis and uses pop culture to recruit for murder cults? multiculturalism is working overtime

holy poo poo - fox news won the powerball

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

He joined ISIS so he could rap and rape.

the panacea
May 10, 2008

:10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux:

extra stout posted:

Black German RAPPER joins ISIS and gains international fame. Allegedly killed 3(?) times and returns from the dead after seducing his FBI spy.

Coming 2018 in cinemas near you:

Every Daesh Dog has its day.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
well this explains why your average d&d'er loves those guys if an actual fbi agent can't resist

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
Still a better love story than twilight

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Macasaurus posted:

Assign me to Bailey Jay. She's got a suspect package that needs investigating.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

He joined ISIS so he could rap and rape.

Notorious I.E.D.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Count Freebasie posted:

Notorious I.E.D.

lmao

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

the panacea posted:

Black German RAPPER joins ISIS and gains international fame. Allegedly killed 3(?) times and returns from the dead after seducing his FBI spy.

Coming 2018 in cinemas near you:

Every Daesh Dog has its day.

Daesh Dogg

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
im glad shes ok, welcome back soldier

semper fbi

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Psycho Society posted:

Do you think normally FBI spies gently caress the people they're investigating. That sounds p. sexy

That one FBI agent tipped off Whitey Bulger for all those years and let him murder folks but I don't think they were loving

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Imprisoned by good dick again. Ladies, think with your smarts, not your parts.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/01/politics/investigates-fbi-syria-greene/

quote:

according to the MEMRI report on Cuspert. In a field covered with dead bodies, Cuspert "is seen for several seconds beating a corpse with a sandal," the report said.

Dude out there beating dead bodies with house slippers, do not test this man's gangster.

ruddiger fucked around with this message at 22:43 on May 1, 2017

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

ruddiger posted:

Dude out there beating dead bodies with house slippers, do not test this man's gangster.

I can see why she fell in love with him

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

ruddiger posted:

Trippin' on djinn and Jews.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
going to be an awkward family reunion

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Playa akbar

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
BREAKING: Women like bad boys, more at 11

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Lol she lasted like two weeks before she came running back to the states. Only got two years in jail.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
get me harlequin romance on the line, stat!

dsf
Jul 1, 2004

Count Freebasie posted:

rofl

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Count Freebasie posted:

Noice

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

ruddiger posted:

Arabs have a cultural foot fetish

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

haljordan posted:

Lol she lasted like two weeks before she came running back to the states. Only got two years in jail.

Who would have thought an elite FBI spy would fall for the crap isis makes up to sound cool before they revealed the rape dungeon

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

She was just a translator, sounds like the FBI gave her the assignment because everyone else was out sick that day

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Big Nipples, Big Life

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Count Freebasie posted:

Notorious I.E.D.

Count Freebasie posted:

:golfclap: Thread delivers.

-----

quote:

The man Greene married was no ordinary terrorist.

He was Denis Cuspert, a German rapper turned ISIS pitchman, whose growing influence as an online recruiter for violent jihadists had put him on the radar of counter-terrorism authorities on two continents.

In Germany, Cuspert went by the rap name Deso Dogg. In Syria, he was known as Abu Talha al-Almani. He praised Osama bin Laden in a song, threatened former President Barack Obama with a throat-cutting gesture and appeared in propaganda videos, including one in which he was holding a freshly severed human head.

Greene, who now works as a hostess in a hotel lounge, said in a brief interview with CNN that she was fearful of discussing the details of her case.

She attended college at Cameron University in Oklahoma where she was on the dean's list. She then went to graduate school at Clemson University where she earned a Master's Degree in history.

"I could see she was a really hard worker," said Clemson Professor Alan Grubb, who advised Greene on her thesis, which explored "racial motivations for French collaboration during the Second World War."

"She was one of our better graduate students, I thought," he said.

Wow. She was a grad student too. *stares at Pick*

quote:

Before Cuspert became a front man for jihadists, he was known as Deso Dogg in Germany. Tattoos on each hand spell out the image he cultivated in the mold of American gangsta rappers.

"STR8" was inked on one hand, "THUG" on the other.

One CD cover featured Cuspert with a menacing glare, holding a gun to his own head. His image was backed up by a real life rap sheet with a string of arrests. He had a lean, muscular physique and trained in various martial arts.

Cuspert never achieved star status in the music world, but he did enjoy some success: In 2006, he opened for popular US rapper DMX.

A near-death experience in a car accident prompted Cuspert to turn to religion, according to numerous press accounts. In 2010, he quit the rap world and converted to Islam. He traded his hard driving gangsta-style lyrics for Islamic devotional songs called Nasheeds, including one that praised bin Laden.

Helical Nightmares fucked around with this message at 23:13 on May 1, 2017

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7uWujuL9e8

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Count Freebasie posted:

:thurman:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Helical Nightmares posted:

Wow. She was a grad student too. *stares at Pick*

This story is 100% unsurprising because everyone in graduate school is either autistic or incredibly broken. I proudly consider myself the latter, thank you, thank you.

• Locked thread