Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

NecroMonster posted:

i spooked my horse rolling a boulder down a hill and the horse ran off of a cliff and got trapped in a pond at the bottom of the cliff and i couldn't get the horse out i had to shoot the horse

i had to shoot my horse D:

Why didn't you make him think about ants?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

a real chump posted:

i think that font issue caused zdr physical pain and hes deead now rip

why was there threads about fonts i didnt see no font change

ofc it all look like yob to me

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
oh, and trump is going to speak to putin over the telephone tomorrow

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
i dont read trump transcripts anymore because they are literally all identical

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

why was there threads about fonts i didnt see no font change

ofc it all look like yob to me

google somehow introduced a bug in a font that only affected windows so retards on macs didnt notice

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

a real chump posted:

i dont read trump transcripts anymore because they are literally all identical

if you catch him at the right moment, you'll get to hear about his landslide victory!!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Omg

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/859209801175269376

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i had to kill it so i could resurrect it and the horse god gave me a hard time about killing my horse

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Lmao what in the gently caress

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Hahahahahahahahahahahah

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

TRUMP

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

yes

yes

yessssss

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

lol this is so loving dumb for so many reasons

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

NecroMonster posted:

i had to kill it so i could resurrect it and the horse god gave me a hard time about killing my horse

:yossame:

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

Khorne posted:

Can you explain how I am borderline blind for preferring a font with smaller lowercase letters and finding a larger one difficult to read?

The changed font slows down reading speed significantly and looks like garbage. The lowercase letters are too large relative to the uppercase. A font with poor readability is not a good choice for a forum, a place where people read and write things. No, it is not difficult to make out words if you look at them with the changed font. The problem is when reading at a decent pace, like 500-800wpm, it's very difficult to parse.

It looks okay on my laptop, practically identical to the old font, but that's 1920x1080 on a 14" screen. At 1920x1080 on a 21-23" screen they look clowny as heck and like you're zoomed in on only lowercase letters. To the point that I'm wondering why it renders so differently on my desktop. I even forced refresh thinking I still had the old font loading while editing this.

Actually, here is the comparison: http://i.imgur.com/8xy2UvX.png (laptop top, desktop bottom) compare to old font. How it looks on the laptop is acceptable and equally as good as the old font, but how the new font looks on the desktop is awful mostly due to letters being sized wrong or something. I get the impression people who don't notice or dislike it probably don't have the font looking like the bottom part of the first image.
Nah? Change is fine. I had no problem when the font changed in the first place. This font update is very bad for some desktop users.

lmao goons are cool

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

That's a horrible thing. I really can't imagine that level of disregard for human life; I don't care what your politics are.

The Jack Chop Guy
Mar 31, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lol she's caremad cause her old boss Kellyanne got paid

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

oh, and trump is going to speak to putin over the telephone tomorrow

Wait phone sex lines are still a thing?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

a real chump posted:

google somehow introduced a bug in a font that only affected windows so retards on macs didnt notice

im not sure whats funnier, you thinking ableism is o k or you thinkin i can afford a mac

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

hahah you loving idiots made this man president

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

lol someone explained the difference between stonewall and ol' hickory

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
You live by the Trump, you die by the Trump. The Trump Doctrine.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

say what you will, but he never backs down from anything, up to and including the physically impossible

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

:eyepop:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

So somebody, probably Ivanka or Barron, actually educated him on Jackson.

gregday
May 23, 2003

hahahahahahahahahahahahah someone told him AJ
died 16 years before hahahahahahaha

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Gengis Khan + Charlemagne would have licked those southern dastards IMO.

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
someone needs to ask him if hes "considering investigating the flat earth theory"

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
"Andrew Jackson would have totally made sure we had slavery forever, the best president." Trump

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

lmao what the gently caress happened that got him so fired up about Andrew Jackson today????

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Best tweet ever. :perfect:

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

To give due to the devil I'm pretty sure everybody in the nation knew the Civil War was coming eventually, even back to the founding fathers

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

total end of the nite crew as we know it. done. best jazerus

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

GobiasIndustries posted:

lmao what the gently caress happened that got him so fired up about Andrew Jackson today????

AJs ghost haunts the white house and had a little chat with Mr President

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
someone this dumb would be run out of GBS yet because hes loaded you guys made him president

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
President Trump confirms he's 'looking at' breaking up big banks

😍

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

lmao I love idiot moron president very much

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
- Democrats supported slavery and the KKK and Abraham Lincoln was a Republican, so CHECKMATE, libtard!
- The Civil War was never primarily about slavery anyway.
- There's nothing wrong with flying the confederate flag, either on private or public property because it's not a symbol of hate, but "heritage".
- The Voting Rights Act was a great piece of legislation that most Democrats voted against, but it's actually great the the Supreme Court gutted it cause we don't need it anyway and it kind of sucks.
- Republicans haven't supported any Civil Rights legislation in the past 50 years because there's no need for such things anymore.
- There's no such thing as systemic racism.
- *posts some statistics about the percentage of black people living on welfare*
- Redlining, the War on Drugs, and voter suppression have zero effect on Black people but welfare does.
- * posts statistics on black people committing crimes*
- White people are the new slaves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Uh okay.

• Locked thread