Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Agrajag posted:

how is this legal?

:piaa: you identified the catch!! It isn't legal at all!!

E: just like the benghazi that pewzident piss baby donald did, killing an 8 year old american girl. Illegal! Sad!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Agrajag posted:

how is this legal?

TRUMP!

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Agrajag posted:

how is this legal?

Louisiana is... special

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
you've heard me say my name is "donald trump", right? well i've never said that. i've never said my name is donald trump. i said my name is (inaudible). it's fake news.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
the south loves guns because they know how lovely they are and need to compensate

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

:worship:

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Like... how in the flying gently caress does an idiot orange moron who tweets about Andrew Jackson stopping the Civil War if he hadn't prophesied it and gotten mad and died... become President of the United States of America?

I'm dreaming and having the weirdest loving nightmare ever.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Samurai Sanders posted:

All the news I read acted like AHCA or anything like it was hosed forever and Trump had lost his one chance to replace Obamacare. Is that not the case?

once a potus has exhausted the new car smell honeymoon and congress is starting to think about the midterms its kinda tough to get the ball rollin on landmark legacy defining legislation thats already in one form failed spectacularly and is popular w precisely 2 people and 1 of those people is congressional bottom paul ryan

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Apraxin posted:

Louisiana DA's office comes up with novel way to increase conviction rate - run a reign of terror over public defenders, charging them with bizarre, trumped up felonies, dragging the cases out for years, withdrawing charges when it looked like they might lose the case but reserving the right to reinstate them at any time, all kinds of fun stuff:
https://twitter.com/GuardianUS/status/858993704744439808

this all seems cool and good and not at all monstrous

:killing:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Bethamphetamine posted:

Now, just -- and by the way you’ve been to plenty of my speeches. I would always say, “We will renegotiate NAFTA or terminate it, right?” I never said, “We’ll terminate it.” I said we’ll (inaudible) it.

wtf

It's his go-to move for walking poo poo back. Toss out a hardline stance at first, float some trial balloons every once in a while with some doubt sprinkled in, then go full backpedal when he knows his bullshit won't hold up.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

D1E posted:

Like... how in the flying gently caress does an idiot orange moron who tweets about Andrew Jackson stopping the Civil War if he hadn't prophesied it and gotten mad and died... become President of the United States of America?

white people were a mistake

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

hobbesmaster posted:

Louisiana is... special

lol just the other month my sister in law went to testify at court that she saw a neighbor punch his wife in the face in their front yard (once, hard, fell to the ground) since the wife wouldn't testify. The court canceled the case saying there were no witnesses.

South Carolina btw

The Jack Chop Guy
Mar 31, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

"Lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress yum fish lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress"

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

D1E posted:

Bad (or sick) guy

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

a real chump posted:

someone needs to ask him if hes "considering investigating the flat earth theory"

I'd rather someone give him a carefully-worded leading question so he says stupid/absurd things at maximum ludicrosity.

Like... make him say that sodium hydroxide violates the seventh amendment, claim credit for inventing the 419 scam, double down on his claims that the Voyager Space Probe was an Australian hoax, and he'll sue loverslab for taking down BBW Ivanka models.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The democrats failed again at full communism

Shameful

This is unironic and ironic

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

hey everybody let's (inaudible) it

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Apraxin posted:

Louisiana DA's office comes up with novel way to increase conviction rate - run a reign of terror over public defenders, charging them with bizarre, trumped up felonies, dragging the cases out for years, withdrawing charges when it looked like they might lose the case but reserving the right to reinstate them at any time, all kinds of fun stuff:

Jesus loving Christ.

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Ahhhhh, only 1,360 more days of this poo poo left; enjoy it while you can.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

lmaop

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Jazerus posted:

hey everybody let's (inaudible) it

i dont' know anything about football

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Solarin posted:

Bad (or sick) guy

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

13.6 x 100 days more

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

The Jack Chop Guy posted:

"Lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress yum fish lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress lets gently caress"

Okay finally I laughed at something. What can I say, it's been a long Monday but today but I got primary custody of my kids.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mdemone posted:

Okay finally I laughed at something. What can I say, it's been a long Monday but today but I got primary custody of my kids.

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

mdemone posted:

You're Kelly Jones?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Apraxin posted:

justice is blind and also her arms and legs got cut off and julian sands keeps her in a box under his bed

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

mdemone posted:

Jesus loving Christ.

the deep south is a waste, the deep south is a big fat mess

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

mdemone posted:

chili

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

D1E posted:

You're Kelly Jones?

I think my life might be better if I was, and I say that with full knowledge of the implications.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Apraxin posted:

Louisiana corrupt, so what?

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

NMS that fuckin thing god drat

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

mdemone posted:

ah, the little demons outside you

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

is this photoshopped?

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
Seems like due to Trump being stupid and Obama being black, the us legislature is realising that the president actually doesn't matter.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
does hannity have a show tonight? this is extremely important

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Sorry for skipping ahead, hours later I'm still lolling @ everyone thinking nothing at Fox mattered and everyone especially Hannity and Especially Bill would be fiiiiiiiiine

• Locked thread