Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Why don't Mike want the money?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

This loving miracle spring water ad...

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I worked at a Raising Cane's in the southwest, I honestly have no idea what the gently caress we'd have done in that situation.

Gus seems like a nice boss to have, so just keep your head down and pretend nothing incredibly loving dangerous happened

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

gret posted:

This loving miracle spring water ad...

I was just about to ask if anybody else saw that. That level of crime makes me way more angry than anything depicted in this show.

Looks like we probably won't get any Jimmy in this episode, but I think that makes sense...it gives them enough time to justify jumping into the trial in the next episode (hopefully) and all this gangster poo poo is doin it for me this week

lotus circle
Dec 25, 2012

Jushure Iburu
So don't worry
Holy poo poo Gus giving a 'MURIKA speech is amazing.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Gus owns :allears:

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

lotus circle posted:

Holy poo poo Gus giving a 'MURIKA speech is amazing.

Together we will prosper :911:

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Hell yeah Giselle

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Slippin' Kimmy

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Mike the repairman

lotus circle
Dec 25, 2012

Jushure Iburu
So don't worry
Oh man oh man, this is gonna be a classic.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

DarklyDreaming posted:

Mike the repairman
I can't wait for this poo poo

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
I specifically asked for no powertools :ohdear:

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I'm hootin and hollerin like a CIA agent.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Mike is just taunting the gently caress out of Chuck and I'm loving every second of it.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Mike is a little creepy.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

I love how Mike got Chuck to piss off strictly by running his drill

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Wer ist bereit zu tanzen?
Chuck's gonna be having nightmares about Mike Vorhees coming after him with a Power Machete

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Michael McKean's mannerisms as Chuck remind anyone else a little bit of Ian Holm as Bilbo in Fellowship of the Ring? When he's all eccentric and ring-addled.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Chuck is gonna get dragged through the mud and his sickness is going to become so well known and harm Hamlin too.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Ansel Adams of covert photography

lotus circle
Dec 25, 2012

Jushure Iburu
So don't worry
Haha Mike reading a Handyman magazine after talking to Jimmy. :allears:

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

"A bullet to the head would have been far too humane."

Dayum, Gustavo.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
A bullet to the head woulda been far too humane :doom:

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
It's almost hard to believe that, at one point, we rooted for Walt to kill Gus. Despite being, y'know, a drug distribution kingpin, he's coming off as SO drat likable here.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

timp posted:

It's almost hard to believe that, at one point, we rooted for Walt to kill Gus. Despite being, y'know, a drug distribution kingpin, he's coming off as SO drat likable here.
Meanwhile Walt became an even bigger monster than Gus ever was.

lotus circle
Dec 25, 2012

Jushure Iburu
So don't worry
Personally I was rooting for someone to kill Walt.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I rooted for Gus pretty much the whole time.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
$323.98 worth of destroyed property

lotus circle
Dec 25, 2012

Jushure Iburu
So don't worry
Slippin Jimmy and Kimmy are going to war :getin:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Ahh, Slippin' Kimmy :swoon:

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Kim is everything.

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

Hamlindigo Blueballed.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
So......

Is it possible that she recorded Chuck saying that just now? That he knew Jimmy would do that and set him up? Is there some sort of legal advantage a tape like that could give to Jimmy and Kim?

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

timp posted:

Is it possible that she recorded Chuck saying that just now? That he knew Jimmy would do that and set him up? Is there some sort of legal advantage a tape like that could give to Jimmy and Kim?

It would help to convince a jury that Chuck is more concerned with ruining Jimmy and Kim's careers than doing any real justice.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I dig the episode layout where the cartel and Jimmy main plots are mostly contained and segregated, with cartel all the first part and Jimmy the second part.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

DarklyDreaming posted:

It would help to convince a jury that Chuck is more concerned with ruining Jimmy and Kim's careers than doing any real justice.

noice

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I rooted for Gus pretty much the whole time.

I haven't rewatched BB since it ended and I honestly can't remember how I felt at the time. Obviously Walt is poo poo and I loved to hate him, but I'm pretty sure I was usually wondering "how's he going to get himself out of this one?" and maybe even sort of pulling for him a little...

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

timp posted:

noice

I haven't rewatched BB since it ended and I honestly can't remember how I felt at the time. Obviously Walt is poo poo and I loved to hate him, but I'm pretty sure I was usually wondering "how's he going to get himself out of this one?" and maybe even sort of pulling for him a little...
Walt is human garbage but even in 5a when he's at his worst what kind of monster doesn't cheer when he makes a watch laser?

Also what exactly was that hearing and remorse statement for, exactly? I get that Jimmy pleading not guilty to the B&E charges was because he wanted to get it down to a misdemeanor, but I thought the "Make an apology and no crime for a year" deal was dependent on Jimmy confessing to a felony. I am dumb and must have misheard a line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

I called the duplicate tape the second Jimmy broke the first one. Question now is what do they do to fight it. :getin:

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I dig the episode layout where the cartel and Jimmy main plots are mostly contained and segregated, with cartel all the first part and Jimmy the second part.

This really would help with the "give me two separate shows at this point" thing I was talking about last week.

• Locked thread