Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

mannerup posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/859392449181093888
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/859393829505552385

lol the President of the United States is threatening to get rid of the legislative fillibuster and calling for a government shutdown

I live to lol at retarded tweets like this from our idiot bitch president.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Plavski posted:

those students can now live happy in the knowledge that even if they don't work hard and put in the hours, they too can be president of the united states

this is me

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
sombody help! My party's giant majority in both houses of congress isn't enough for me to do anything because I'm a dumb loving rear end in a top hat. lol

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Breitbart mourning edition

Topic of the day: Ivanka or as Breitbart calls her, Jewvanka

Lol that "do gooder" is a negative thing for Republicans

Lol

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Feminasty Slut posted:

sombody help! My party's giant majority in both houses of congress isn't enough for me to do anything because I'm a dumb loving rear end in a top hat. lol

have you tried posting retarded, incoherent nonsense on twitter already?

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

poo poo poo poo it's not helping enough! Quick, fly me out to hold another election rally. What do you mean I was already voted in?!?? Bad!

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Have you tried shutting down your government and starting it again?

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Knight posted:

Thread subtitle found

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

System Metternich posted:

“Say, little Timmy, what do you want to be when you're grown up?“
“I wanna become president!“
*parents exchange concerned looks, the father quietly reaches for his phone and looks up the opening hours of child psychiatry*

I remember a joke Chris Rock did about how Marion Barry getting reelected mayor of DC really hosed parents and teachers when it came to talking about the negatives of drugs.

"Don't do crack, you won't be anything"
"I could be MAYOR"

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Neurion posted:

I wonder if Trump would claim he could've gotten a better deal for the Louisiana Purchase.

of course he loving would

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Neurion posted:

I wonder if Trump would claim he could've gotten a better deal for the Louisiana Purchase.

Oh, yeah for $15 million he could've gotten a lot more than just Louisiana.

Lunchabully
Jul 20, 2003
Pillbug

Phrases that future historians will use to describe George W Bush :

"dignified statesman"

"under appreciated in his time"

"one of the last great modern presidents "

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
he would have grabbed it by the Mississippi

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

my new dog posted:

did any one screencap this its gone

It was a misleading clip from the video this page https://thinkprogress.org/gop-congressman-supports-covering-pre-existing-conditions-but-only-for-people-who-have-led-good-51944a953f0e

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary
there are college history students now who are loving this - they'll have no problem getting PhD funding for their work on the Trump administration. and unlike many historical figures, Trump leaves documentary evidence lying around like packing peanuts. there'll be enough scraps in these four years to give hundreds of people entire careers

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
Just a reminder that Trump couldn't close a deal with a Bruce Springsteen cover band

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Plavski posted:

there are college history students now who are loving this - they'll have no problem getting PhD funding for their work on the Trump administration. and unlike many historical figures, Trump leaves documentary evidence lying around like packing peanuts. there'll be enough scraps in these four years to give hundreds of people entire careers

i cannot loving wait for the tell-all's that are going to come out of this administration

some of those books will go down as the funniest non-fiction books of all time, i bet money on it

they will the political version of "The Disaster Artist"

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Knight posted:

"What operating system is the government running on?"
"Windows Trump-sta"
"WE'RE GOING TO DIE."

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/CR/status/859083540247523328

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
blood for the blood god. skulls for the skull throne. lols for the lol pile

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Plavski posted:

He did say he was going to create jobs

Peddle2thaMetal
Apr 17, 2012

ooooooooo yeaaaahhh
People keep trying to use kind words, and downplay the things trump say... even suggesting he has dementia (which he might, amongst many other issues), when in fact he is just a stupid, stupid man. LOL

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Tough week. Hope the golf trip this weekend relaxes him so he can focu

Hahaha
I cant even

Jygallax
Oct 17, 2011

Every human being deserves respect. Even if if they are a little different.
These Breitbart comments make life worth living atm.

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

SlipkPIe posted:

Just a reminder that Trump couldn't close a deal with a Bruce Springsteen cover band

The fourth-tier $800 Bon Jovi cover band my Aunty got for her fiftieth was better than anything we saw in the Billionaire President Inauguration Party lol

Jygallax
Oct 17, 2011

Lol people are pointing out that literally 5 days ago Trump himself tweeted attacking the dems for supposedly threatening to shut down the government

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Plavski posted:

Trump leaves documentary evidence lying around like packing peanuts. there'll be enough scraps in these four years to give hundreds of people entire careers

Hopefully enough evidence left laying around to send some of the more corrupt admin officals to prison

lol jk they're all getting pardons at the end of his term

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

aw i wanted Evil to be real

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Tumble posted:

they will the political version of "The Disaster Artist"

writing and publishing these types of books is gonna be a multi billion dollar industry after Trump is gone in 8 years. we are probably only getting exposed to a tiny fraction of all the insanity that is going on around him. praise allah, so many lols are still to come :allears:

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

I continue to be convinced that the DNC should have just paid for constant long-form interviews with Trump.

E:

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/859422044911542272

Lmfao

turn off the TV fucked around with this message at 16:03 on May 2, 2017

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
lol

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/media/fake-news-station-refuses-to-run-ad-highlighting-the-presidents-first-100-d

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

âрø ÿþûþÑÂúø,
трø ÿþ трø ÿþûþÑÂúø
Signing that poo poo is career suicide later on. Who wants to be the guy running in some race years down the line and loosing because he was a yes on this garbage.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

That last sentence lol

E: ugh the ad plays like a fox news bumper and is not very funny

Blue Train fucked around with this message at 16:09 on May 2, 2017

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

The DNC should really just stop trying to engage with this man until the overwhelming scientific consensus proves he is retarded then the left a gets a moral vote like with climate change

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

:discourse:

Jygallax
Oct 17, 2011

Jfc did they really just pull a freeze peach!!!!!!!!!!! on us?

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Jygallax posted:

These Breitbart comments make life worth living atm.

quote:

RiseLiberty X man • 2 hours ago
What you're calling for, is probably what we need: a revolutionary. Trump is a CEO. He uses negotiation as a means to an end, except it's not working. He's bending, the libs are winning. We need a revolutionary to take this country back. Not by violence. By relentless, constant pressure. Someone who doesn't need to be liked. Someone who's not afraid to shut the government down and blame the Dems. Someone who values the people's mandate above politics.

:ussr:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

COMRADES posted:

Someone who's not afraid to shut the government down and blame the Dems

SMFH

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

writing and publishing these types of books is gonna be a multi billion dollar industry after Trump is gone in 8 years. we are probably only getting exposed to a tiny fraction of all the insanity that is going on around him. praise allah, so many lols are still to come :allears:

i really don't know why people think Trump is getting another term after this one

i am not even sure he's going to finish his first one lmbo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Tumble posted:

i really don't know why people think Trump is getting another term after this one

i am not even sure he's going to finish his first one lmbo

There is no way he makes it a year. The Russia stuff is coming. Investigations move slowly.