Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Three Olives posted:

True, very true, when you think of it the oval office really is an oval, there are in fact no corners.

Is that real

Lol ofc it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Venom Snake posted:

INTRODUCING C-SPAM XCOM

QUOTE THIS POST IF Y O U W A N T I N

also lol at all the fuckin brits/irish

btw one of our irish recruits parents were terrorists lol xcom owns

want to be a purple mohawk 80s punk fighting aliens

D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

Gotta love the tension of "we can't waste staff on preparing remarks for every lame puff speech and dedication, versus, this guy is a diarrhea geyser every time he opens his mouth."

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 34 hours!

Louisgod posted:

lmao jesus christ

that';s the quote that convinced me he has dementia.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

CAROL posted:

sir this is a hesburger, the premier finnish fast food chain

ill have a.... hjerring bjurger? did i say that right?

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

gang tags are immoral

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
*person with severe autism* it's ver y true that the Oval Office does not have any corners.

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die

hmm

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Louisgod posted:

*person with severe autism* it's ver y true that the Oval Office does not have any corners.

I've never seen anyone in the corners

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

This is some good poo poo.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 34 hours!

Agrajag posted:

yeah i call bullshit on this.

team owners are trumpers to the core and i don't see die-hard fans giving a gently caress about any trump association

The owners are, but the players might not be.

Wrenever
Jul 22, 2007

Bethamphetamine posted:

The republican healthcare plan will mass murder people. Donald Trump bombed a mosque and mass murdered people. Donald Trump ordered a SEAL raid that killed a bunch of people, including an 8 year old american girl.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

He doesn't understand figurative language or wordplay. He is an elementary school student.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

mormonpartyboat posted:

I'mma highjack this bad thread to say that I'd really like it if the CSPAM mods would try to crack down on the literal multiple pages at a time of idiots posting about sandwiches and videogames in completely unrelated threads.

yeah they should post em here

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

mormonpartyboat posted:

I'mma highjack this bad thread to say that I'd really like it if the CSPAM mods would try to crack down on the literal multiple pages at a time of idiots posting about sandwiches and videogames in completely unrelated threads.

oohhh......this is like...,,a serious forum:confused::tizzy::ssj::mad:.....?? wow tahts like real cool lol:fyadride::fyadride::fyadride:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Phi230 posted:

Is that real

Lol ofc it is

It's very real

Our president is so dumb he not only doesn't get a metaphor made by George W Bush, he doesn't even recognize it as a metaphor.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

these forums are ripe w/ gangs its a v big prolbem
n most of em probly came about under obama jus sayin

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Turdfuzz posted:

gang tags are immoral

using monkeys as props is immoral

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

"The point of it being an oval is that you can't hide in any corners and avoid resp-"

"Well yeah, good design, I haven't caught a single person hiding in a corner yet. Really good, great, no people here"

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Phi230 posted:

I've never seen anyone in the corners

oh they're there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLnecKDUweA

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Joementum posted:

no fake news no fake news yr the fake news

Just what a fake news organization would say :colbert:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

just made some coffee

trump

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Matoi Ryuko posted:

oohhh......this is like...,,a serious forum:confused::tizzy::ssj::mad:.....?? wow tahts like real cool lol:fyadride::fyadride::fyadride:

Have you ever considered not posting?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Every time I see a post of yours I think... next time I'll turn off sigs.. but I like most sigs.. gently caress.

Its done :(

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

Intel&Sebastian posted:

It's very real

Our president is so dumb he not only doesn't get a metaphor made by George W Bush, he doesn't even recognize it as a metaphor.

"Lots of people have been talking about what a meta is for but ... you know it [unintelligible] ... you can take it however you want"

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

punchymcpunch posted:

ill have a.... hjerring bjurger? did i say that right?

no this is a finnish chain so perhaps you mean the kalahampurilainen, which incidentally is how every word sounds in finnish

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

brugroffil posted:

The owners are, but the players might not be.

the players are being paid, like they give a gently caress.

also if they start acting uppity they get benched then free agented or whatever. not like any other team will touch em after all the owners get together to poo poo talk the hell out of the uppity ones

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Venom Snake am I dead yet?

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 34 hours!

Fidel Castronaut posted:

This is some good poo poo.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

oh no sports teams won't go to the White House!!

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Epic High Five posted:

"The point of it being an oval is that you can't hide in any corners and avoid resp-"

"Well yeah, good design, I haven't caught a single person hiding in a corner yet. Really good, great, no people here"

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Baloogan posted:

whats your favorite sandwich

a good taco al pastor with just a bit of cilantro and sauteed onions, with fresh lime to squeeze over

Baloogan posted:

wahts your favorite videogame?

hock-a-loogie in bevis and butthead's virtual stupidity

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 34 hours!

Agrajag posted:

the players are being payed, like they give a gently caress.

also if they start acting uppity they get benched then free agented or whatever. not like any other team will touch em after all the owners get together to poo poo talk the hell out of the uppity ones

lots of Patriots players didn't bother to show up, and that's not how sports things work.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
The white house isnt white its eggshell

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

mormonpartyboat posted:

a good taco al pastor with just a bit of cilantro and sauteed onions, with fresh lime to squeeze over

hock-a-loogie in bevis and butthead's virtual stupidity

is a taco a sandwich?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

mormonpartyboat posted:

So what was everyone's favorite video game/fast food tie-in?

I literally only bought Doom 2016 because it was on a Hardee's cup, I didn't even know it was coming out.

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
i apologize to the finnish people for my last post, and i also apologize to the rest of the world for the rest of my posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

• Locked thread