Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Toadvine posted:

My bad, it's the alt-right and the media's fault Hillary lost.

did anybody tell him that the main reason the media focused on those guys so much was because Hillary told them to?

like that was the cornerstone of her campaign strategy lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Come on over to the Trump is Fine thread and tell em yourself :wave:

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

well shareblue did publish a pepe explainer

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Gazpacho posted:

durr lets read court transcripts without the slightest comprehension of law, and also wield chainsaws one-handed

it's not a dumb sleazy argument that the party is entitled to engage in vote-rigging, it's 11-dimensional chess!

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
They're so busy trying to play 11-th dimensional chess that they keep getting Fool's Mated.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Accretionist posted:

They're so busy trying to play 11-th dimensional chess that they keep getting Fool's Mated.

Playing 11 dimensional chess on a 2d board

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
is there a term above "lmfao"?

quote:

Hillary Clinton delivered her most forceful critique of President Donald Trump's 2016 victory on Tuesday, taking personal responsibility for her failed campaign but also pointed to the timing of a letter from FBI Director James Comey and Russian interference as factors.

"If the election had been on October 27, I would be your president," she told CNN's Christiane Amanpour at a Women for Women event in New York.

"I take absolute personal responsibility. I was the candidate, I was the person who was on the ballot. I am very aware of the challenges, the problems, the shortfalls that we had," Clinton said, before adding that she was "on the way to winning until a combination of Jim Comey's letter on October 28 and Russian WikiLeaks raised doubts in the minds of people who were inclined to vote for me and got scared off."

Link

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

VikingSkull posted:

Link

I take absolute personal responsibility but Russia Comey Wikileaks

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
"Russian Wikileaks" eh?

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Democrats are aggressively trying to learn nothing which is made easier by deflecting blame to :byodood: THE RUSSIANS AND COMEY :byodood:

I look forward to another failure candidate in 2020

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
I'm legit surprised she didn't blame Pepe, too

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
Here's hoping I can emigrate before Trump's second term

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Accretionist posted:

There's nowhere to hide :getin:

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Accretionist posted:

this might sound crazy but the rest of the world has some pretty strict immigration laws!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I take absolute personal responsibility but Russia Comey Wikileaks

She's scum

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

VikingSkull posted:

Link

She's going to run again. She thinks she has it all figured out.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
yeah i actually don't doubt it

lmbo

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012

VikingSkull posted:

this might sound crazy but the rest of the world has some pretty strict immigration laws!

In a couple years, I'll be a techie

I don't actually expect to pull this off by 2020, though. :smith:

All I want is someplace cold, wet and left-wing with decent transit, restaurants and internet and also is not a trash nation filled with trash people.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Accretionist posted:

In a couple years, I'll be a techie

I don't actually expect to pull this off by 2020, though. :smith:

All I want is someplace cold, wet and left-wing with decent transit, restaurants and internet and also is not a trash nation filled with trash people.

Illegally immigrate to canada

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
She's going to run again, holy poo poo

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

new phone who dis posted:

But this election almost killed her. Surely she's pinning her hopes on her daughter. Why else is she getting buddy-buddy with all her mom's friends?

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

Accretionist posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVQq3OhOvFI

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

phasmid posted:

But this election almost killed her. Surely she's pinning her hopes on her daughter. Why else is she getting buddy-buddy with all her mom's friends?

The post-Trump election is going to prove too tender a morsel for her to leave alone.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

phasmid posted:

To steal her daughter's body/soul to rejuvenate hillary broken husk and run one more time.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

phasmid posted:

lol because that's how Chelsea thinks it's gonna play

Hilldawg hasn't wasted so much time and effort cultivating all those youthful, compatible organs just to watch them go to waste on some worthless brat

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

BexGu posted:

To steal her daughter's body/soul to rejuvenate hillary broken husk and run one more time.

Don't be silly, Hillary needs virgin blood to perform the rites

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

new phone who dis posted:

:pray:

But otoh what if she won somehow

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
I bet she gets primaried out and torpedoes her daughter's career in the process. But she's not going to be able to leave it alone.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

If you want a laugh check out chelseas career history

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
It really does seem like she can't leave things alone. I can't tell if it's her flunkies propping her up like a downed bareknuckle boxer or if it's her own overweening desire to be prez no matter what.

At any rate, I am pissed off that none of those celebs who said they would move followed through. But then, I didn't believe any of them were going to kill themselves either. It was all just a pity party because they couldn't understand they alienated a huge part of their base with their fanaticism.

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

phasmid posted:

At any rate, I am pissed off that none of those celebs who said they would move followed through. But then, I didn't believe any of them were going to kill themselves either. It was all just a pity party because they couldn't understand they alienated a huge part of their base with their fanaticism.

What did you expect? They didn't move like they said they would when Bush Jr. won a second term either.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

The_Franz posted:

What did you expect? They didn't move like they said they would when Bush Jr. won a second term either.

Terry Gilliam did. But then, I think he might've already had a place in England.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I thought Terry Gilliam was British

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
do the dems still believe they did nothing wrong and blame everyone else for them losing?

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Nope. He was the only American member of Monty Python.

Do it ironically posted:

do the dems still believe they did nothing wrong and blame everyone else for them losing?
According to the above link, Hillary takes full responsibility for her loss which she said was because of James Comey and Wikileaks and Russia and the basket of deplorables.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

If Hillary runs again and there's even a whiff of collusion from the DNC, Trump will win regardless of which Democrat makes it to the general.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

phasmid posted:

Nope. He was the only American member of Monty Python.

Learn something new every day, thx

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Trump will win

You may as well have shortened it to this.

Clinton is electoral cyanide. Who else can the DNC run?

There's Warren but it'd never be allowed.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Tallgeese posted:

You may as well have shortened it to this.

Clinton is electoral cyanide. Who else can the DNC run?

There's Warren but it'd never be allowed.

I'd say Bernie but man did he ever bend the knee and sour some of his base

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Do it ironically posted:

You know it dawg

• Locked thread